Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ epilogue craziness!!!!!1 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

EPILOGUE time!

A/n: well I decided to start. Wait I have a question umm if you guys review what the hell does OOC mean. I've read fan fiction for a year now and have yet to figure that term out. So please if you will tell me. Oh by the way I started a new story. This time cloud and tifa oh yeah. It's um going to have three parts so it should be pretty long. Part one: growing up in nibelhiem. Part two: cloud coming to town with zak and sephi. Part three: post northern crater thing. Don't expect to see that on for a while though. I am going to perfect at least 10 chapters before I put it up. The first chapter is done and I think it's okay but I'll probably do some touch ups. The story might not be exactly loyal to cloud's real childhood but some parts are. Wait damn I'm rambling again…

Neko Yuff16- aww thanks I'm so honored to have you say that. Thank you for stick with this story till the end. Oh and tell me when you update yours.

SoldierBoy2050- I will eventually get to read your story I promise. I have never turned down a request to read someone's story. The co-author thing umm still thinking about it.

EVERYONE ELSE: thanks all you people that reviewed. And thank you to the ones that read and didn't review. Really it means a lot to me even if you just read this. Now if I can just get some people to read my one chapter long RK story. **sigh** **hint hint**

"ahh this is a lot better than fighting…." Yuffie said laying back on her beach towel and lounging in the sun. everyone agreed except for Red XIII who had taken his leave back to the air conditioning. Vincent reclined next to her in his lovely black flames swim trunks (note to self draw that ***drools***).


"most definitely." He stated as he rubbed sun tan lotion on his muscular chest (mmmmmmmm glisteny).


"nice and peaceful." Cloud said sitting up on his elbows. Several seconds later, the sound of screeching tires was heard as quite a few large trucks blaring music came speeding into Costa De La Sol.


"what the…?" reeve said staring at the trucks like everyone else. People started to pile out of the trucks as a guy with a microphone yelled.


"SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!" (oh yeah!) the gang looked at each other.


"oh no…." cloud said as groups of bikini clad women came out off the trucks.


"tifa….hide me." Cloud said meekly. Just as tifa was about to ask why a scream echoed through the air.


"OMG IT'S CLOUD!!!" a lady screamed and ran up to him. She was later followed by a herd of youthful women. Cloud scrambled to his feet and ran around screaming from all the ladies.


"Oh cloud we've missed you so much!" some of the girls uttered.


"TIFA! HELP ME!" cloud said as he hide behind a her.


"Who are they?"


"Well we his old girlfriends." They said tifa looked at the large group then at cloud who was smiling goofily.


"Have at him!" she yelled as she side stepped and he got pummeled.


"Lucky son of a bitch." cid said dully as he felt a poke of his shoulder. He turned around to see several old ladies with hearts floating around their heads.


"NO WAY!" cid said as he zoomed off.


Yuffie and Vincent were laughing at these antics.


"OHHHHHH VINCENT!" yelled a group of gothic girls in a shady corner.


"oh no you don't this one's mine." Yuffie said putting up her fist. The gothic girls ran at her and stomped her to the ground. Vincent ran off in the direction of were cid went being followed by women clad in black.


"OK IT'S Time for the hottest lady in Costa de la sol contest." The hyper dj said.


"where'd that stage come from?" tifa asked reeve. He shrugged.


"ALL YA PRETTY LADIES GET UP HERE." The dj said dispatching 4 hunky guys.

One of the guys leaned down and picked up tifa. Another picked up yuffie. The other too ladies were also picked up.


"Alright give it up for our contestants!" the guy screamed.


Dj: ok now it's time for… what would you do to please your man?!!!


Tifa: well I'd remove those pesky clothes. And make me a banana split…! `tifa walks down the stage and bent forward and blew the crowd a kiss'


Dj: me likey


Yuffie: well I'd chain him to the wall and have my way with him. `yuffie sexily sucked on her finger'


Vincent still running from the ladies: whoooooooo!!!!!!!!


"Say where did cloud go?" the ladies that were pummeling cloud said. On stage appeared cloud clad in his dress and wig.


Cloud: to please my man I would let that strong, handsome, well hung beast have his way with me…' he ran the from of his hand down his shirt.


Next a a lady with silver hair was pushed on the stage. Her lips had rogue lipstick on them. (Guess who!!!!)


Cloud: `in his man voice' sephiroth!!! Opps I mean. `feminine voice' sephiroth!!!


Sephi" uhhh no no my name uhhh Star.


Dj: ok…. star how would you please your man?


Sephi/star: well I would whip out my sword and kill him.


Dj: ok…. Make out contest time!


Yuffie yanked one of the men from the audience and started making out with him. So did `star' but tifa pick MS. Cloud.


Dj: All right there's a winner for that TIFA!!! Winner for how to please a man CLOUD!! So for a true winner MUD WRESTLING!!


Tifa and cloud hopped in the vat and started wrestling. Cloud wig and dress got ripped off so did tifa shirt.


Sephi/ star: got get me some of that! ` jumps on cloud'


Cloud runs off naked.


Dj: OK THE ALL TIME HOTTEST GIRL TIFA!!! `tifa gets shoved by sephi/star. He threatens him with his sword' I MEAN SEP…. STAR!! she gets the man of his choice out of these choices for the night. Zak marches out with the other men. Star chooses him.

Amerowolf runs out.


Wolf: oh no that one's MINE! `I draw my black dragon sword'


Star: All right will fight for him. ` Fights star and pins him to the ground.


Wolf: `kisses sephi/star and runs off with Zak' HAHAHAHa! MINE!


Star: `pouts and grabs reeve!'


Reeve: AHHHHH SOMEONE SAVE MY SWEET VIRGIN ASS! `Sephi feels him up and down'

The gang all stops and laughs heartily at him. Amerowolf runs from backstage with a half dressed Zak and says


"hahahahaha I never did like you! Ok back to you!" turns back to Zak and drags him off. Yuffie even stopped making out with the audience guy who was actually Vincent to laugh at him too! Witch must have been very hard.


Amerowolf in my big deep narrator voice: Ha Ha Ha well that's it for now folks I'll see you in my next fan fiction. And remember final fantasy guys are hot!!!

A/n: sorry if you were offended by any part. But it was meant to be funny. Making it serious wouldn't be as fun. Ok and sorry for the spelling and grammar in this chapter I got lazy.

ho ho hoo I think I'll give you a taste of my new story that I said I was writing. I need help with a name. I've got three chappies done I want to put a section from chapter 4 but it's not done yet ah screw it I'll wing it!


Preview: of my story that has no name

"hey cloud why are you out here?" tifa asked as she stood by the door to her house. He had a sad look on his face.

"tifa… I don't think you should go in there right now." He said quietly

"why? What could be wrong" tifa said happily opening the door and gasping. Inside in the middle of the floor was her father holding a bloody body in his arms weeping. Tifa walked forward.

"tifa…Stay Away!" he father yelled sharply. Tifa was taken aback by his comment and backed up. She tripped over the titanium pipes, but cloud caught her before she hit the ground. He put her on her feet again. Tifa wrapped her arms around cloud and cried into his shirt. Cloud was very surprised, wrapped his strong arms around her.

A/N: ok that's one of my idea for chappie 4. it will be tweeked a little. Confused? Well in this story tifa and cloud are little kids. All of tifa's friends went off to find jobs. Her father is a blacksmith and cloud become his apprentice and tifa helps teach him. They get to know each other better. After chapter 4 it will start to get a little angsty. Help me think of a name for the story and read it when I put it up.