Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ your not so tough ❯ don't wanna give it away. ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: all of you hate me now right. Yeah I could've had this chapter uploaded right after the other one but no I purposely didn't finish it. I drew some of my peace and love pictures. If I ever upload them some day look for them on ctgameinfo.com it's a fan art site. I have the same username. Amerowolf. Know why I'm called amerowolf. Well the friends I do have know that I dislike America and I love wolfs so they annoy me by calling me that. But it does sound pretty cool. Ya know I'm making this extra long on purpose right just to make ya'll mad.

vincent felt a spilting pain in his neck as it was severed from his head. He was dead. Vincent Valentine was dead. The purplish oni power surrounded his severed head and neck keeping all the blood inside of him.

"no vincent!" yuffie cried out in the chair.





……………R 30;……….gotcha na I'm just yanking ya'll. Yeah I'm a bitch and I know it too.

the swoosh of the axe was loud and fast as the dull thunk of wood echoed thought the quiet plaza. Vincent had braced himself for the pain, but it wasn't there when the axe thunked. He raised his head eyes wide with shock as he looked around and saw Yoh with his eyes closed. Godo stood up in protest only to be stopped by several armor-clad soldiers. Yoh ripped off his masked and signaled the soldiers to untie the binds that held him and his friends. Yuffie ran out of her chair and fell besides Vincent stroking his face gentlely. Yoh walked over to godo on the small stage before the execution platform.


"Godo, this village is now part of the Gallic nation. I suggest that when your guard returns they lay down their weapons." Yoh said strongly. Yoh walked back to the stage.


"Your all free to go. So now get the hell out of my town" Yoh said cheerfully pointing to the gate where their repaired buggy was parked. Yuffie helped Vincent up and took off his collar. They started walking to the buggy when Yuffie stopped him and hugged him tightly. Vincent put her arms around her and held her. He slowly inched her back to the buggy.

=.= in the buggy =.=

"well that was fun. Let's not do it again anytime soon." cid said speeding away from Wutai.


"I don't know about you guy's, but I'm ready for a vacation." Cloud said putting his hands behind his head and stretching out.


"Yeah me too." Tifa said looking from her window to the rest of the crew who also nodded.


"Alright it's settled when we get back to the ship. We're all going on vacation." cid said sternly. Everyone in the car cheered.


THE FREAKING END! Except for the epilogue.

a/n: well that was short. Oh the fuck well I am done except for the epilogue.