Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mind Of A Tactitian ❯ Where's the tactitian? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello peoples. I shall warn you that it is my fic and I can put whatever I want, but if I do, it'll be for something interesting in future chapters. So I shall start this fic.............And you should at least have passed the game Fire Emblem or passed Chapter 18 in Hector's story mode.


The tactitian's POV


Oh I wish I wouldn't wake up everyday when the sun hasn't come out, just to puke.............Well, I feel bad for Guy though. He pukes like everyday. Literaly. I know how he feels...........I wish I could just get to Valor already.....................I take tha back; I really don't know what's worst. Either puke every morning or go to some island that no one has ever come back.................as the rumors are told. Probably nobody's awake................. nevermind; I just heard someone puke.

As the sun finally come out.........................I would go to eat breakfast right now but.................I need to think about all these events that have happened. Especially when we found Ninian in that ferry and Nils wasn't with her..............Laus.....................the Black Fang ................. Ephidel ..................................... Nergal.........................I have a feeling these four are connected some way. And the information Leila gave us.................. Ephidel is someone I should look out for. I look at my own reflection, I have long black hair, pale white skin, blood red lips.............................. golden eyes that glow when I put my hood on..................Leila accused me of being with Ephidel, but the lords thought that it was some coicendence that I look like him. I THINK not. How often do find someone who has black hair, pale skin, and golden eyes that GLOW?!........................Something must be up. Do they know who I am?


Regular POV

As one lord wakes up from the Dravos, he wonders around in the corridors.

" Man, something must be wrong with me. I usually wake up AFTER everyone else has," said the lord. Scraching his head, he decided to wake up a certain person, the tactitian. She was the only person to get a room for herself. As he knocked, he said, "Laura, can I come in?" No one answered. He opened the door and found no one inside."....................Aw man. I thought I would have had a record today. I guess not."

In a couple of hours later, everyone was up and eating in the Dravos. Everyone but the tactitian was there. " Has anyone seen Laura?" asked Lyn.

Hector replied," I went to check on her but she wasn't there."

Eliwood thought, " We'll look for her later."

Laura stood on the top of the ship on which she was enjoying the breeze. " I wonder how my friends are doing. Especially when Egdar is with them."

Laura's POV

Yes, I've gots friends along this "trip." Irma is the second shaman in this group. It's not a surprise that she was a student of Canas.She seems more smarter than me. Sara is an axefighter and yes it's a girl. I found her trying to protect Florina from these bandits a year ago. She is a good and funny friend. Nicole is a wydern rider that is sometimes useful in battle. She was found by Marcus. Although Marcus and her don't get along. Melody is a Pegasus Knight and she's quite good with speed but not defence. Wallace found her a year ago. She is the most kindest friend ever. Last but not least, Edgar, my cousin. He's a Paladin in training. He was found by Lowen and he always pokes me and asks me what day is it. Well, that's about it so far. I only put them in battle if someone isn't able to fight or we need one of their kind in battle............................ Huh?



Regular POV

Everyone on the ship where screaming her name, "LAURA!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?"

"Oh my Elimine! Is everyone looking for me?" said Laura to herself. " I'M UP HERE!!!"

Her friends came to see her up the ship."Don't scare us like that!" screamed Nicole.

"Yeah! We thought you commited suicide!!......." said Sara. Everyone stared at Sara questionally. "...............For a while!!"

"Don't worry!! When I commit suicide, I make sure I leave a note!!!" reasured Laura.

Edgar asked, "Then why the hell are you up there!!?"

Laura replied, "'Cause I felt like it!! So, can someone help me get down?!! I wasted all my energy climing up here!! "

Melody said, " Don't worry!! I'll get my pegasus right now!!" She leaves to get her pegasus.

"For the mean while, you are going to stay up there until Melody comes back!!" yelled Irma," Hey, Misters and Miss's lords!! We found her!!"

"And you there lass, what day is it!!?" Edgar asked.

Laura just stares annoyed by the question, "I will kill him for that," she said to herself.

Laura thought I must have made everyone worried..............this is what happens when you're the tactitian of the group: Everyone will just want to get in your privacy, but not on purpose.......................and I think of how we are going to survive Valor......................




Author's note: For people who are waiting for the hentai part [which I think it wouldn't be that graffic (I did rate it PG13!)], they either tell me to make this fic go faster or if you are interested in reading the fic by chapter in the video game and writing all the battle scenes. But you have leave a review. *gasp* I would leave you my e-mail address instead so you don't have to write a review and/or just contact me personally, but I may have a feeling that someone may stalk me if I give it away. Aloha! (And for the people who don't know, Aloha means hello and good-bye.)