Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mind Of A Tactitian ❯ Meet my conscious ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello again. I don't if people liked the first chapter or not, but I really don't care about that or some reviews. But if you want to, you can leave me one. So, enjoy?

Tactitian's POV

Another day stuck in this ship, another time I puke. I feel hopeless. All I want to do is get to the dumb island and rescue Lord Elbert from Nergal...............

You mean you'd want to get to the island as quickly as possible to end up in this ship again, vomiting every morning?


"........................DAMN!!!" I screamed the loudest I could.

"What happened here?" asked the purple haired Shaman.

"Nothing, Canas. It's I just can't stand this boat ride. But thanks for your concern." I reasured him. Or he'll start stalking me ...............No wait. That's supposed to be Serra.

Sorry about that, Laura. I just wanted to know if you REALLY want to get out of the Dread Isle that quickly.

"Well to be honest, for my sake I would want to stay there a BIT longer but......................"

I know....................everyone else will just want to go back to their homes.

I look down to see the ocean..............Man, why did my conscious have to be wiser than me?!...........................That other voice is my conscious. She looks like me but except her skin is a bit darker than mine, her hair is white, looks young, and has wings like an angel.

I am not like you.

"Ok, then give me the details." I demanded.

First of all, I didn't grow such BIG breast in the age of 12. Second, I'm whole LOT older than you. And I'm SMARTER than you.

"Take that back! I am at least AS smart as you or smarter because if it weren't for me, you wouldn't even be with me today! And from things I've heard from you, it seems you really want to go visit the 'Dread Isle.' Otherwise I NEVER wanted such BIG breast."

And if you didn't meet me a year ago, you would still be unconcious in Lyn's bed. Let alone met Lyndis's Legion of Mercenaries. See what I mean! She ALWAYS has a comeback! Aw, don't cry because of that.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!!!" this time I screamed my heart out.

"Would you keep your volume low? You must have woke up everyday," said my pirate friend, David, " And are you Ok? Because it seems that you are screaming to yourself."

I, who is speechless, said one of the most stupidest thing I've said in this ship: " My invisible friend just wouldn't stop talking to me."

Saying it sarcastiscally, " Right......................" David added, " Well I've got some news."

"Like what?" I asked.

He said," One, it seems that some friends of yours are angry....." He wasn't kidding around, " And two, we are almost getting to the Dread Isle." After that he leaves.

"...................................OH SH*T!!!!!!" this is not good. I can even see the Dread Isle from where I'm standing.

"So we're almost at Valor, huh?" said the female shaman.

Nicole replied, "Are we all going to die?"

" No. I think you're going to make Marcus die," said Sara

" How the heck am she going to make Marcus die in the Dread Isle?" asked Melody.

" Marcus is going to be too busy trying to stop Nicole to tease her, that the other enemies will have a chance to kill him," said Edgar.

Elimine, did we have a good laugh. I think he's trying to make your minds forget of what we'll really face later...... I immediately turned serious because this is the place most people won't even want to visit. I just hope my curse won't intefier with all of this..........In that case, you should be careful because if a man touches you; for your life essence will slowly flow away from you........ and I really hate the way you have to break this dumb curse..................Isn't always "True love's first kiss?".................. I wish like crying right around now.......



Author's note: This is for the people who (actually) read this. It's going to take me a while to make up the next fic. I am barely in high school so don't sue! I would also like to hear flames so can make so changes. Until then, Sayonara everybody.