Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mind Of A Tactitian ❯ The day we first enter the Dread Isle ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ah, again with thy story I want to write. I just wonder if people will like this fic. Otherwise I suck and I kinda wish this fic was in FF.net 'cause, sadly, that's the place where everyone goes to read the Fire Emblem Fics. *cries* ............*then turns happy* But I feel ok now. And I will try to make this fic 'cool'. I also had to do something with the bad words for some little child could be reading this (and this child probably knows all the bad words in this world) Now, on with thy fic.



The tactitian's POV


..........................So we've finally arrived..............................The Dravos stopped at shore at the "Dread Isle" in which the people in the ship went out...................... I look at Ninian.....................she looks depressed, like always....................Maybe I should talk to her.

"Is there something wrong Ninian?" I asked her, recieving her attention. "You seem worried."

"Do I know you?" she asked me..........She probably doesn't remember me................

"Oh...my name is Laura. I was the tactitian of this group and also of Lyndis's Legion of Mercaneries when I first met you, remember?" I have to see if she remembers anyone a year ago, like me.

She looked at me, horrified, "Are you with them?"

"With who, if I may ask?" she is getting me confused

She looked at me more terrified, " The one's in which they wear dark robes," Elimine did that leave me shocked.

Saying kinda nervously, "Of course not, Ninian. Why do you ask?"

"You look like them," she replied. See, everyone says I look like them. But I haven't even met THEM. Now she's getting ME worried. And I probably scare her so I left her. Yep, you really do scare her. She can be SO annoying at times.

"You look worried," said my great friend, Irma.

"I am......................but for Ninian," I had to tell them. And I mean my friends.

"Why?" asked my other good friend, Sara.

"She looks worried being here. Do you think this is a good idea?" I asked them.

"How should I know? You're the smart one, Laura!" Nicole said.

"AHEM," interupted Irma.

"I mean you too but............." I can see Irma glaring at Nicole," Forget it."

Melody decides to get back to the subject," I think she'll become like.........what is the word I'm looking for?"

"I know!" yelled Edgar, while raising his hand, " a lesbian!!" All of us girls were glaring at Edgar. "What?"

Melody continued, ignoring what my cousin asked, "She might become important................"

"I think you're right, Melody," I said; and by then, my friends were looking at me," If something happens that involves Ninian being kidnapped, try to do anything in your power to stop the kidnapping. Even I will use all my power if I have to. And that includes you, David!"

"And you're telling this because?" asked David.

"If I'm not correct, then you wouldn't ask Captain Fargus to join us on our journey to save Lord Elbert, now would you?" I am so smart. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight................. And there she goes, again.

"...........................Damn you, Laura! How'd you know?" yelled David.

"You told me, remember. I really wouldn't have a problem if you joined this group. Although, you must follow my orders, understood?" He better understand. I hope not. And I wish I could stick her lips together, if she had flesh.

"Just why would I listen to you?" asked David all wisely.

"Cause I'm like Captian Fargus. I am the captian of this group. If I say to shut up, you shut up. If I say get prepered for battle, get prepared for battle. And if I say kick some ass, then kick some ass. In other words, you must obey my comands during battle.Otherwise we'll abandon you, understood now?" I think I made myself clear this time.

"Yes I understood you, very clearly. Although you sounded scary." said David. He's right. I will one day get my revenge on her.

"She's always like that," said my dumb cousin.

"Why you little........." I was going to say some inapproprite words until........

"We've arrived," and we were already in the island, like Captian Fargus said.

"Thank you very much," as heard Eliwood talk.

Fargus replied," We'll wait up two weeks. Finish up by then."

"That's more than enough time!" said Hector with surprise.

Then Captain Fargus added,"And I've got two half-wit sailors who want to go sightseeing. C'mere, Dart! David!"

"I'm here, Captian!" said Dart proudly.

And here's David," We're ready to serve!"

"We're pleased to have you," said the red haired lord.

Again with Captain Fargus," Their only redeeming feature are their sturdiness. Maybe they'll come in handy."

"Come on, Captain!" yelled David.

Dart yelled," We're better'n that!"

Eliwood said," You've done so much...I can't thank you enough..."

Captain Fargus ordered," Come back alive! That's all the thanks I need."

"All right. Farewell!" said Eliwood.

"We'll be back before you know it!" said Hector assuredly.

"Good bye, Captain!" I waved good bye.

"Be good, lass!" said the Captain. And now I'm with Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, and Ninian.

"...There are good people, even among pirates," said Lyn.

Hector said,"I don't think the old man and his group are your average pirates."

"Somewhere within that forest is the Dragon's Gate," said Eliwood.

"Eliwood!" said Hector," No matter what it takes, we're coming back with your father!"

Lyn added,"....We'll surely find him. We'll all do our best to make it so."

"Plus, me and my friends are willing to help," I assured my red-haired prince.

"You're right," said Eliwood,"Let's make preperations to enter the forest."

"Oh!" said my blue-haired lord. I was about to leave until I heard Ninian say something before I left.

"Dragon's Gate...." she looked scared...

My green-haired lady asked," Ninian? What is it?"

"It's...nothing......" said the dancer.



So we have finally arrived on the shores of Valor with new companions in our numbers, an enigmatic young girl named Ninian, a strong pirate named Dart, and a friend of mine called David. The majority of the island is covered in dense forest. Legend has it that no one has ever returned from those dark woods. A dense fog crawls over our party, engulfing us one by one...Cautionsly, we move deeper into the trees.


Chapter 19: The Dread Isle

"Let's get through these woods," said Lyn," It's starting to get foggy...Try not to get separated."

"'Enter and be lost'," quoted my blue-haired lord," It feels like we're not coming back."

Lyn screamed," Hector!! Are you trying to curse us?"

Eliwood asked Ninian," Are you well, Ninian?"

She replied nervously,"...Y-Yes...I'm...I'll be fine."

Before you know it, my red-haired lord noticed something," Someone's there!"

"Who?" asked Hector,"A sentry?" we crept more closer to see who it was....And oh sh*t!

"Leila!" it is her, just like Hector said," Is that you? Impressive work, finding your way here!"

Then Eliwood noticed something, again,"...Something's wrong. Leila?" then she fell on the floor, looking lifeless,"Lei--!!"

"She's...dead....." proclaimed Lyn. My Elimine!! We've just arrived at this place and someone is already dead.

"No!" screamed Ninian.

"This can't be..." said Hector, sadly, "She was one of our best spies. Leila..." I'm leaving the scene of Leila's death, hearing the whole group talking about it....plus I see Lucius praying with others, like Serra. Some are just silent, like me.....until I feel someone calling me..... "Laura......." and it was my so called "favorite" lord.

"What is it, Hector?" I said as I turned towards him.

"...When Lyn said Leila was dead.... you started crying.......and you still are..." said Hector depressed. And he was right, but I should have felt my tears fall.....You're not crying, Laura......I am....

"Why?" I asked my conscience, out loud.

Hector, who thought I was still talking to him, asked," It's Leila, isn't?" I'm worried about you. If you die, I can no longer be with you as your conscience. I am supposed to go parting for that or be shocked...........Eliwood and everyone else needs me.......I am the tactitian of this group afterall......

"Lyndis!!" yelled Eliwood. Before I knew it, Lyn was taken by a nomad trooper.

"If you value her life, send the girl to me," said the nomad trooper.

"...Ah," is what came out of Ninian's lips.

"You, you're Sacaen!" proclaimed Lyn. She's right.

"That's correct...I am Uhai of the Black Fang," said Uhai," I've been sent to capture the girl...And to kill the lot of you. If however...you hand over the girl and depart the island at once, I'll grant you your lives."

"That won't happen!" I yelled. Laura, what are doing?! "I can't allow anyone else die just because you want Ninian. And thought Sacaens were honorable! Why not take me instead? Or is that tactitians aren't that important in battle?" Laura, stop this now!! He can kill you!

"....Folly," said Uhai.

" What!" yelled Lyn. Right after Lyn yelled, Uhai let go of Lyn.

"Why are you letting me go?" asked Lyn.

Uhai replied," Holding a woman hostage during battle is shameful. You, too, are of Sacae, and I've a mind to show you mercy. I will let you die with a sword in your hands. But rest assured...I will kill you all here. But be of good cheer! In dying, you shall all be spared the calamity that is to come!"

"......." Ninian just stood there, silently.

Eliwood said," Ninian, you must hide. We will meet the enemy!"

"As for you, the one with golden eyes....." said Uhai.

"Huh?" I said with confusion.

" If you loose this battle, I will take you with the girl," said Uhai. Nice going Miss I Am The Most Smartest Tactitian Ever. I have no time deal with her. I got to get everybody ready. First, I'm going to get Florina, 'cause that fortune teller told me that it'll be good to send her in battle.

"Florina! Florina where are you?!" I yelled out loud. It's really foggy but I'm not that far away from the group. I'm more like near Leila's grave..........

"Boo," said someone that creeped up me.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled out. That really did scare me! Ha ha!! ," Shut up! Shut up!! Shut up!!!"

"Who are you talking to?" asked the sand-colored thief, Matthew.

I, who was speechless had to think of something quick ,"..............DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!"

Matthew replied, "Sorry my lady...." since when was I his lady? " Is there anything you need from me?"

" I would like you to go into battle, but........" I told him demandingly.

" If you think I might have any kind of problem in battle, don't worry ," said Matthew like if he were confident.

" But what about Leila?" I asked him.

" I told you don't worry. Leila's death won't bother me," said Matthew as he put his arms around me. Laura, get out of his grip! NOW!! I feel Matthew's face towards me........I feel my energy flowing away................I feel pain.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh........." I said moaning. Matthew let go of me and looked at me worried. And the pain went away........

"Are you Ok?" asked Matthew.

" I am fine. Go get into position. Now!" I told Matthew as he left the scene.

" Um..Laura?" I heard Florina's soft voice behind me.

"There you are, Florina!" I said to her," I need you in battle. You will be in charge of protecting Merlinus. Now go!"

"........But......" said Florina curiously.

" But what?" I asked her.

"....But Matthew almost KISSED you......." said Florina worried.

" Don't let it worry you," I said giving her a little hug," He was just getting into my business."

".....But....." there Florina said 'but' again.

" Go now!!" I almost yelled at her. I saw her leave me to get her pegasus. You should be ashamed for yelling at Florina. " I will apologize to her later, for now I need to command a battle." I got everything ready and we were ready to fight. Just so you know, I always carry a Fire book and I always put Erk on battle. Good girl . Just like my conscience tells me to or then she'll get REALLY pissed. I just hope we can survive this battle...............'cause I have a feeling Uhai will keep his word.....




Author's note: I am coming up with the battle scene in the next chapter because I think people have been (actually) waiting for this. So here ends this part. And this fic isn't Tactitian/Matthew.