Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mind Of A Tactitian ❯ Grieving our Lord's death ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello again. I am in front of some..................DISTURBING STUFF that I tried to do something to take it out of my mind such as this: Writing this fic. I also wrote this because I need something to make me more sad for I can be more "in balance."Enjoy if you read this. (It starts right after they get off Dread Isle)



Laura's POV




I can't believe I survived the Dread Isle.......... But now my lord, Marquess Pherae is gone......

Laura's Flashback


I was crying uncontrolably. I had let him down........What if I left someone down......" AAAAHHHHH!!" I screamed. It's all my fault, It's all my fault......" I VOW TO NEVER LET ANY OF MY COMRANDS DIE!!!" I yelled. No one was around me; I was hidden from everyone else. This also reminds me of Uhia's death. He was such an honorable man, why did he have to die?! But it's all my fault becuase I made someone else kill him....on MY command. Laura......," Don't talk to me! Admit it, it IS my fault!" Don't talk that way to me....," How can I?! Who here can help me!? TELL ME!!!" I screamed my lungs out.

" I can help you," I turned around to see Hector, looking worried.

" You? Help me?" I asked him," No; you know what happened. We witnessed it. It's my fault I let Lord Elbert DIE!!!"

I cried and cried as I felt Hector's arms around me," Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault."

" If it isn't my fault, then who was it?!" I asked him.

" You shouldn't blame yourself. You helped Eliwood because you were trying to help Lord Elbert," Hector said as he pulled me into an even tighter embrace," If it weren't for you, none of us would probably be here."

" For what?! To witness his Majesty's death?!" I asked.

" To save the world," he said," Lord Elbert's death may be painful, but imagine a war......" I did imagine it, and he's right. Now we face a far more serious situation. I'll just try deal with his death. Good to hear you still some sense in you, " Don't think you're the only one weeping."


End of Flashback


I should stop crying. Um, Laura...." Not now; I'm thinking......" But--" BUT WHAT!!!!?" Oops...... I think I just drew everyone elses attention. Smart one.

" Are you well?" asked Lucius," I think you are traumatized from seeing our Lord's death."

" I think so, too, Lucius," I told him.

" It must be getting to her head," said Raven who was just right behind him," It's not a surprise to see her like this after we heard her yelling. She almost sounded like Serra."

" Raven!" screamed Lucius," That's rude!"

" It's the truth!" he said.

" But you should consider what the other people think about your comment," said someone I didn't know.

" Who are you?" I asked him very seriously.

" Me? You didn't see me when they found me?" he asked me.

" You came from the Dread Isle?!" I asked him.

" Of course," he proclaimed," I came here when Renault did, in search of answers about Elimine's powers and abilities to have for our own. All I could say is that Renault is a lot tougher than me."

" Whatever," said Raven. Why does the name Renault ring a bell to me? Because you saw Renault when we confronted that weird figure in the Dread Isle. She's right..........that figure looked at me strangely..............like if was drawn towards me.............it felt so odd...........luckly he fled. But where did he go to? LOOK OUT!!!

" Huh?" too late; a table came towards me, crushing me to the ground. LAURA!!! GET UP!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

I open my eyes slowly," What happened?"

" Sara got pissed at Sain for flirting with her so she threw him a table," said Nicole.

" I didn't think that it was possible to actually lift up a table and throw it in such a high speed," said Irma.

Edgar said," I guess Sara proved you wrong."

" Where is she?" I asked.

" She fell unconcious for wasting so much energy," said Melody," You could have died from that injury but this man saved your life."

" Hello again," said the man I met earlier.

" It's you!" I yelled," You saved my life?"

" Well," he started," Your injury from the table wasn't that serious. But a wooden plank was right struck on your back when you fell," he's right, I feel so much pain on my back," It could have cost your life if it went in any deeper. But I managed to take it out. Just be careful for any back attacks our you could really die, Ok?"

" I truly do thank you," I said," Do any of the Lords know of this?"

" What do you think??!" said Hector who appeared suddenly from the door, looking very worried.

" I'm sorry if I caused you any problem," I told him," I don't think I should be here."

" I think of it the other way," said that man," You are the tactitian of this group; this group needs you more than you realize."

" What are they, desperate?" I said.

" Not desperate or they would've found a better tactitian," he said.

" Are you calling me stupid?!" I yelled.

" No, he's calling you fortunate," said Hector. You had me worried there. Hector came up to me and hugged me," Don't worry about me. I'm just happy you're cured."

" Ahem!!" said my cousin as his lance was close to Hector's neck. Hector got away from me as Edgar's face turned happy.

" I forgot to mention my name," said the man," I am named Fabian."

" Nice to have you in our group," I said," But I need time on my own."

" On what?" asked Fabian.

" You know," I said," thinking about what to do when we get to shore and that sort of stuff."

" Alright," said Fabian," I bid you farewell," he left.

" Get better soon," said Irma as she left.

" Don't overwork yourself," said Nicole as she left.

" I'm keeping my eye on you!" said Edgar as he threatened Hector.They both left.

" See you later," said Melody as she left.

I stood there for a while in silence as Hector came running back, breathing hard," Good, you're still awake."

" What for?" I asked him.

He came up to me as I felt his lips against mines.............................." For that," I saw him smile as he kissed me again.

All of a sudden, he left quickly as my cousin came to my room stomping," Did Hector come in to this room?!"

" No," I said.

" You lie, you're blushing!" he said," I'm going to kick his ass!" then he ran out of my room.

I can't believe he kissed me.........Laura-- ," I'm too sleepy," I said I fell asleep. You still have Witche's Charm in you. That was the last thing I heard.