Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A True Mind Of A Tactitian ❯ Arriving at Odd Times ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I came back! Thanks to all who read this and keep reading if you feel like it.


Lauren's POV





That foolish woman.....What am I saying? She's not a woman yet! Now she is going around kissing other men while having the Witch's Charm. She even knows what would happen if you hand around the men for the longest time. But I'm thinking......if the Witch's Charm isn't off her, then that means Hector's not her true love. I truly pity her. But...............Maybe Hector is her true love. But it can't be unless I read the curse the wrong way. How do I know? I've had it before; in fact, I actually died that way. Don't reason with me; I know that it was a mistake and that's why I don't want Laura to do the same. The man I was with didn't bring me pain so I thought that the curse off of me.......until his best friend and me......I died because I betrayed my love and the curse took the best of me and killed me. I shared something so intimate with his friend instead of him. I deserved it, every last bit. So to break the curse, it isn't true love's first kiss, it's first love's true kiss.......




Laura's POV




I wake up from such a horrible dream, a dream that had my death. I doubt it was a premonition, or I would've agreed to it, but maybe it is. Nah, it can't be, I'm strong enough to witstand that. Don't think you could Mrs. Unstoppable." I'm not a Miss's yet." Don't reason with me lady! " What? Is there something you're not telling me?" I do warn you to be cautious around Hector. Even if you felt no pain, you probably have the Witch's Charm. " How do you know?"

All of a sudden, another man that I didn't know (he wasn't a pirate) came out of nowhere came in. He looked at me and it seemed his eyes were filled with lust. LUST?! I saw him get closer to me as I started to get scared until the man fell on top of my lap. The pain started to overcome to me as someone took him off of me. What the h*ll is my concious doing?! She has flesh, she's standing, she's holding the man.

" If you don't know," she said," I am an excellent user of any kind magic. I did learn that many magic and kept in my memory. I am using your power because we have a bond and also because a spirit has absolutely no power. But trust me, I'm not using this often. "

" Why?" I asked.

" Because side affects might include sudden faints," That was the last thing I heard her say because I did faint.


Once I woke up, I was somewhere unknown. Plus, you fell like sh*t.

She was right," Where am I?"

" With us," said my friend, Melody.

" How do you feel, Laura?" asked Fabian.

" Not so good, really," I told him.

" Wow, I didn't know my attack would have such an affect on you," said Sara.

" What happen to Sain?" I asked her.

" I don't think you want to know," said my friend Nicole.

" You want me to help you a little," asked Irma.

" That would be very helpful," I told her. She took out a staff that healed my soreness," You know how to use staves?!"

" Barely, and this was my last restore," she told me.

" Thank you," I said which was followed by some shaking. I went outside to see my cousin holding a sword.

" Look what you made me do!" yelled my cousin," Stop making me angry!"

" What have I done?!" said Hector.

" Edgar," I said," are you angry because I might love him instead of you?"

" What?!" said everyone, including Hector.

" I guess I should have told you that when I return to my family," I said," that me and Edgar would be engaged. Unless I find someone of higher rank than him."

Everyone turned silent as Hector walked away. I looked around my surroundings to see I was back in Pherae. I don't think it went well for him. Did he really love me that much? I just hope he understands my situation..... I ,too, don't want to marry him. I want to be with Hector.....