Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Halloween Town ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After the makeovers Titania looks around and finds Miles huffing on a hookah "what the hell do you think you're doing?" she scoffed. "calming down what else." he said puffing "is this about Ashley?" Miles gives her a dirty look "she went behind my back, her and those 'divas' and attacked the lost boys!! you think I can just walk it off?!" Miles scoffed taking another hard puff.

"You try too hard you even know what they did to them?" Titania said countering.

"Ashley was hanging from a tree so was Amadeus, when they returned Annabeth, Peach and Violet were next" he scoffed.

Titania gives him a cold stare "I don't know about you but I did say I would take Thunder and a few others to Halloween Town." she kissed him on the fore head and she leaves.

"Thunder, oh Thunder" she called as he appeared in a flash of pink light along side Peach. "well, were here what's the plan?" Peach asked as Lunar appeared with a huge grin on his face "un Lunar are you all right?" Peach said with concern Thunder turns on his radar "he's stoned" he said looking at him stupid.

As L'Arachel appeared smacked him with her staff "now using the devil's candy is 'wrong' you should be ashamed!!" she scoffed as she looked at Thunder and Peach, all Lunar said was "ow!" "let me get some of the men & women." she takes off

As Amadeus and Claudius along side Ashley, Annabeth, Pyro, Jill & Haar appear. "we made it!" said Amadeus showing off removing his axe. "show off!" said Thunder as Jill smacked him upside the head "you're one to talk!" Haar smacked Jill upside the head "hey no hitting the hedge-rabbits they're the only ones to teleport us back and forth!"

Titania rode past him and smacked them both upside the head "he's my 'son' don't hits girls!" they both look at her as Gatrie and Shinon appear Thunder removes his Chaos Emerald "You... Can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" they all leave in a flash of light Lunar just stands there next to Miles there both wasted.

a few min later Marcia and Penny appear "oh crackers where did they go?" Halloween town I think." said Miles hey Miles why did the wolf/fox tell the counsul genereal to kiss my ass? because you touch your self at night! hahahahahaha!!" "Lunar why did you kill a guy who sell's crack to blind kids because you touch your self at night! heheheeh!" Miles countered "well were off to Halloween Town" Marcia said semi annoyed "can we go trick or treating? please" said Penny "I dont know what that is but sure." Luanr walks towars them here I'll get you there fast Chaos Control! they teleport to Halloween town in a flash. Lunar teleports back.

Of course everyone is now dressed in a costume some pleased, some anoyed Amadeus and Claudius are tweedle dee and tweedle dumb Thunder is dressed like a mummy as he joklingly stumbles around sayign in a scary tone "I want my mummy!" Titania dressed in a pink gown like a princess blushing heavly nodding her head. LA'rachel dressed lieka buxsom wench prostesting "how dare you dress a world class princess like this!" Peach dressed like a playboy bunnie minus the ears also turning red Thunder who looks liek a 1900 school boy with a large lolly in hand is pretty much 'pissed off' Ashley dressed up like wicked whitch of the east witch as is Violet dressed up like the good whitch of the north Anabeth and Pyro look like ragged anne and andy but temptign to remove their necklases to burn the outfits but refuse.

Jill dressed like Noble Rose, Haar looking like Sebastian(RRXX) "why oh why did I come here" he scoffed Shinon dressed like a elf Gatrie looks like a simple knight "lucky me" he says out loud Marcia and Penny fly toward them Penny looks like a beggar Marcia a zombie.

"you guys forgot about us" Penny said Ashley reassured her we teleported here first because Lunar was high and diddn't want to wait besides I wouldnt want to bail on my little sister!" as she hugs her everyone else says "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" "oh shut up!!" Ashley scoffed.

"well lets kill who ever so i can get out of this crap!" scoffed Shinon "yeah i feel like a dork!" scoffed Thunder well i rather feel like dork than dress like a slut! scoffed Peach "oh you dont look like a slut Peach but Haar does lol!" she said giggling "how do i look like a slut?!" Haar scoffed "come to the ship I'll show you" she said "you brought the X-Box 360?!" said Violet shocked "well duh! i didnt feel like hearing Thunder's bickering over the PS3!" Thunder gives her a look and says "Motion sensors my ass!!"

As Jack Skellington appears "ha ,guests, this is the best halloween ever!" "un right" said Marcia "well what about lock shock and Barrel!" said Violet "Just get me a belt" Ashley said smiling sadistally "you are truly evil beating children'" said Jack "I like that"

"well you want to go to Christmas Town and see Santa?" asked Thunder "he does owe me and Miles for saving him." Santa!! we get to see Santa!!" Penny said all hyped up and happy.

"Hmm Santa where did I hear his name before?" said Gatrie "he's the fat guy in a red suite who gives toys to all the good girls and boys." said Penny "count us out" said Violet "Pfft I'm a good girl" said Jill "good girl my ass!" scoffed Thunder as Titania smacked him upside the head.

*sigh* "you...can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!"

They all arrive in Christmas town and find Santa's work shop being over run by heartless. as Lock, Shock and Barrel hold him captive. "oh no what do we do!?" said Penny now worried.

"we go and kick some ass!!" said Ashley "But I-I'm sacred" said Penny "those things want to steal my heart!" she cried Thunder gives her a look but Jill nudges him "look i'm scared too but I'm doing it for the team!" "I'll stay with her" said Ashley hugging her.

Thunder and the rest bum rush into Santa's workshop Lock, Shock & Barrel have Santa bound and gagged as they wreck havoc on Christmas Town.

"Ha you little punks this is for you! Peach double team!" Scoffed Thunder "this ones for you Santa!" said Peach "Double Chaos Blast!! " they say together blastign the trio back and freeing Santa at the same time as Marcia appears wielding a lance "Triangle attack now!" the 3 all combine their strenth Thunder and Peach shoot a 'Chaos Spear' Marcia a reg spear knocking them out cold.

back in the workshop Titania and the rest are fightign off the heartless with ease. As they retreat Shinon shoots an arrow killign a few at once!

"Pfft they are too easy!" he said with a cocky grin as Gatrie is taking out a fat bandit "haa-haa this is no simple task!"

Just then Joanna Dark appeared dressed like a school girl red plad skirt white blouse red tie kness lenth white socks black and white sandal shoes "hello boys miss me?" Annabeth quickly covers Amadeuses eyes Violet quickly covers Pyros eyes, while Pyro covers Claudeus' eyes. of course Thunder appears with Barrel on his shoulder Titania takes him from him as Peach offers her Lock and Marcia Shock. Lucky for Thunder his eyes were closed and Peach was his eyes.

a few min later Ashley enters holding Penny in her arms "Jo what the fuck are you doing here?!" she yelled "Glad to see you too Ashley." of course Gatrie quickly starts to woo her he then lifts her up bridal style exposing her pink panties with red hearts on them "well my job is done good day" he says as they take off Peach nudges Thunder who opens his eyes. "ok that was 'wrong' " Titania scoffed.

"you' re right she should coem home with me I'm a real man!" Titania smacked him upside the head. as the boys see again santa comes out "just who the fuck are you people?" he scoffed.

Santa looks at everybody "Ashley you've been very naughty beating orphans have you no shame!" "they set traps looking up my skirt!" she protested.

"Thunder well you've been nice helping people. But picking on Rolf was very naughty!" he said "also mind the language please" I'll try my fucking best."

Haar you were nice. Haar just looks at him.

Jill you were naughty Thunder was right you are not a good girl! starting fights with snobs Jill starts to blush "well unnnn they started it!" she scoffed.

"Violet you were very kind and nice good girl, you too Peach they both start to blush Thunder replys "good girl my ass!" Titanaia smacked him upside the head. "Annabeth, Pyro all the hardships you deserved a break but Amadeus, Claudeus the good you did do dosen't make up for enslaving oprhans!"

"Shinon you've been very naughty" Shinon removes and arow ready to fire it at him "but i'll change it to nice" Santa said nervously.

"And little Penny you were also nice now go save Halloween Town Jack is counting on you!" they all leave exept L'Arachel

Santa looks hard at her "you should be ahsamed of yourself look how you behave!" L'Arachel smackes him with her staff then left.

everybody now standing together as Thunder removes his Chaos Emereald "you can never do this Hulk Hogan.... just then Gatrie comes running putting back on his armor as Jo fixes her blouse and tie "hey wait for us!" they all vanish in a flash of light.

as they all head to Halloween Town "guys i plan to take Penny Trick or Treating" said Ashley "me too!" said Marcia Thunder tosses Ashley his radar "here make sure there isn't any glass or other crap in it!" he said "why would somebody want to do that hissed Marcia "you make that sound liek a bad thing said Shinon Gatrie smacked him up side the head "thank you" said Titania

"be on guard" said Peach Amadeus and Claudius grab their swords and are ready to attack.

As Jack waits for them "ahhh about time you showed up but why are 3 of you missing? said Jack they went to sell cracl to blind kdis said Shinon as Violet smacked him upside the head "they went to get 'candy' " Peach smacked her upside the head "they did go to get candy."

"hehehehe!" a strange laugh was heard as Pete appeared "so you can trick or treat all you want while you can hehehehe!!!" because this town is going to Oggie Boogie "dude chill, Fox Ice Beam!" Pete was frozen solid. lets go said Jack.

"Chaos Control!" Peach said as they teleport to a farther place of the town where the mayor is running around nervously as the sounds of a wolf howling can be heard Amadeus and Claudius howl back, Annabeth nods her head.

"Jack where have you been then next Halloween is comming up we only have 10 hours!!!!" *

(A/N its now 2:22 PST so he's right)

"Look we need to stop these monsters where Dr. Finklestene" "oh he's in the lab" they quickly rush in where they see him lying on the ground Amadeus turns on his radar "he's alive but out cold." "ohhh my head ,that bastard Oggie Boogile stole my latest invention!" he scoffed

"Let us bouce no time to waist!" sad Jo you.. can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" they all leave in a flash of light

Across town in aremote graveyard Ashlye Marcia and Penny are having a hard time without a torch "gee how do we get around now?" said Marcia "gee couldnt you get a fire breathing animal, like a dragon or something?" said Ashley Marcia gives her a look. "you say you need fire here" Blaze shows up dressed like a mercanery white skirt (see thur) black shirt and black boots and white panties. as she snaps her fingers the place lights up as Penny holds onto Ashley. it's pretty creepy even marcia is spooked as is her winged steed.

As Florina appears Marcia gives her a look. "hey not now!" scoffed Ashley.

Back to the others they arrive in a huge castle where they confront the heartless as they fight them the area they are on starts to spin like a rollette table. as they run Amadeus, Claudius Annabeth and Pyro all fly up to confront Oogy Boogie as they fight him more heartless appear Annabeth holds down Oggie Boogy with her powers as Amadeus goes to work on him Oggie Boogie was badly beaten and retreats as the machene stops the other all take off in seach of him and find a giant statue of him with large purpel welts on him.

"oh crap" this not good said Shinon as more heartless appear Titanaia attack one of th ewhelts that seems to weaken him but he's kinda pissed off "attack the whelts!" said Titania as Peach files up to attack the bigger ones Thunder attacl the middle sand the others the lower ones. Violet hommign attackgin the whelts left and right as Claudius blasts the remainig heartless with an ice beam amadeus is now takign the head as peach the feet.



after a while more heartless shoe up as Pyro uses his powers to hold them down Thunder jumps in the air and slams his axe down as hard as he can slickign off the stiches holdign Oggie Boogie together as bugs and worms exit him "ok now that's just gross." said Violet.



the bugs all fall down and die gatrie and shinon take out the remaing heartless as L'Arachel heals everybody.





"can we go trick or treating now?" asked Penny "we sure can" said marcia as she and Ashley take off.



Amadeus and Claudius look at Peach "let me guess take you back to town right?" "yes" they say in unison "Chaos Control!" the 3 leave in a flash "whats with them?" asked Pyro "they're not really fond of candy or most sweets" said Violet. well lets go trick or treating said Pyro yeah said annabeth very well I'll guess I'll take you said titania as she looks at Violet Shinon and Gatrie as well as L'Arachel "you can come to." everybody takes off. several hours later peach returns as the toehrs are carrign bags of candy as they sort it out they have a good time espeally Ashley and Penny.



Amadeus and Claudius are out fighting off the heartless of traverse Town with Sora & Co help after a while they both change classes again Amadeus becomes Paladin as Claudius becomes a great knight



well happy halloween and good knight