Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Quest of teh Pegasus Knights ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
C.T. outside of the ship drinking a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka as Molly approached him "what did you see anyway" she asked... "Our daughter and Claudius what else.." he said taking another swig...

"Hahaha" Molly laughed at him "you are so immature at times" she said wrapping her arm around him "oh you think it's funny, well that not funny, but I'm going to keep drinking till it is!" he said downing the bottle with ease "let me guess they slept together right and you were unaware right" Molly said being sly...

"I could care less if they sleep together, I am pissed off that they choose the beach to do it! I wouldn't mind at all if they used the ship or a cave, hell I would take them to a cave myself if they asked me!" C.T. scoffed! as he removes another bottle..

"what is wrong with sex on the beach?" Molly asked "the drink is ok but doing it is wrong!" C.T. said now passing out as Lunar appeared "he is right I know I had it remember" Lunar said looking at Molly... "the drink right?" Molly said confused "yeah the drink what else you shouldn't do things named after drinks it's just wrong!" Lunar scoffed

"you guys do what you want I'm leaving oh yeah your son is having sex.." Molly scoffed "witch one?" Lunar said all eager "Claudius on the beach" Molly said as she took off "well I should of told him where to do it, and where not to do it.. Oh well if he got her pregnant I will kill him myself!"

Across town Marcia sits alone sipping a Mia-Tai *sigh* "Oh Thunder why do I quell these feeling for you?" Just then Jill and Haar appeared.. "damn woman can't I get some sleep?" Jill now annoyed "Mr. Haar that's all you do is sleep Maybe Miles can grow some coffee beans or something!" she scoffed...

As she notices Marcia sitting all alone "hey what seems wrong" Jill asked "well I think Thunder has feeling for that Pegasus Knight the shy one." Marcia said "Like hell I am!" Thunder appeared in a flash of light with Peach Miles appears a few min's later with Titania....

"Oh Thunder what has happened to us?" she said hugging him "nothing ok! ask anybody I was busy!'' he scoffed "hmm this looks good" said Haar watching them..

Jill having enough common sense to break quickly shouts out "Ashley was almost killed! the other day!" Miles, Thunder, Peach, Titania and Marcia all quickly say "WHhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaTtttttt!?!" Miles now semi-pissed draws his sword "where's that bastard that did this to her!" "I said almost! besides she jumped into a monster and blew him up trying to help a lost child, besides, where the hell were you you can fly so you could of aided us!"

"gee how did this turn to her! all of a sudden!!" Marcia seems upset...

nobody pays her mind as she runs out crying.... Miles looks at Thunder Peach looks at Miles Titania looks at Peach Jill and Haar both look at Thunder "awww dammit!" Thunder takes off...

Out side on a bench he sees Marcia sobbing "why, why me whaaaaaaaaa!!!" she sobbed as Thunder goes over "there, there' he said patting her on the back.. oh what do you want your were probably with your 'girlfriend' whhhhhaaaaaaa!!" 'oh great' Thunder thought to himself....

As he hugs her Marcia seems to hug him back as she cries in his arms...

"Look about earlier, I was frustrated because this one heartless was nearly invincible and even my weapons were almost useless and you and Titania were almost killed Lucky for me Miles chaosed controled long enough for you Peach and Titania to form a triangle attack doing max damage!" Thunder said..

"so this isn't about me or your 'girl friend' all right!!" she kissed him on the cheek.. as Florina appeared nervous and scared "unnn...where un am..I?" Marcia now pissed oh you want some more you bitch!" "aahhhhhh!" Florina screamed as Haar came out to see what's the matter.

Florina fell back exposing her light blue panties with lace on them Thunder quickly closes his eyes as Marcia grabs his bow and arrows "one thing Rolf taught me was this bitch!" Florina now helpless on the ground scared and trying to get up as Haar looked on nodding his head Marcia looking dead on at her as Miles burst out the door, Marcia fired hitting Miles dead in the chest if his armor wasn't blessed by the goddess he would of lost some HP "Miles why the hell did you get in my way for!!" Marcia scoffed "you crazy, crazy bitch! shooting at a fellow pegasus knight not only that but she's scared and defenseless! Thunder may I?" Thunder still with his eyes closed "I'll allow it" Miles smacked her upside the head..

Haar then smacked Miles upside the head... "you shouldn't hit a lady.. Miles gives him a look" "asshole!" he scoffed Jill appears smacking Haar upside the head "if anyone is going to smack him upside the head it's me!" she scoffed as she goes to Florina and helps her up Florina now scared starts to hug then cries in Jill's arms ' now I know how Thunder feels' she thinks to herself..

Thunder now opens his eyes Miles is in front of him "you really know how to make women cry don't ya?" Miles said putting away his sword..

"Look I don't know what's your beef but hear me out this is my theory, the violet haired lass is lost and scared and all alone, she seems nervous around guys for some reason and she's stuck here, Marcia sees her as threat to Thunder and her insecurity kicks in and since her other brother has a gambling problem she feels the need to protect Thunder since she failed one brother..."

Thunder claps sarcastically "way to go Dr. Phil"

"Now we have Thunder who is afraid of loosing his 'girl friend' goes to lengths such as playing Strawberry short cake on the PSP , running around screaming 'oh God I'm blind I'm blind' if he accidentally looks up a girls skirt!"

Thunder now looks stupid...

"Now you go me who can be a total dick at times who was once so docile and cute is now a hard ass I once look to Thunder to protect me now we fight along side one another.."

Miles stated...

Haar now annoyed heads back inside to let the others know what happened... "unn Mr. Fox can you be my guide I am a bit nervous" Florina said now holding Jill's hand Miles holds out his other hand and takes Florina's then he takes Marcia's "now make Peace" they both shake...

"well you owe me big" Thunder said Miles "oh yeah, what is your name anyway.." "F- Florina" "my name is Miles this is Thunder, Jill and the other guy is Haar the pink haired lass is Marcia" Peach comes out "oooo I though there was brawl!" "oh yeah this is Peach, Thunder's little sister"



"Oh well, hey watch this" Peach removes a master seal and transforms recruit = ranger Peach now now use bows..



"well let's take flight" Miles said as he jumps in the air spinning his tails around Peach jumps off her horse and flaps her ears as Marcia and Florina get on their steeds and fly with them "gee Miles how long do you think we can fly like this?" said Peach "as long as we need to" he then tosses her a bag of trail mix "use it to stay air born" peach then remembers how Faith used to give her that...



"well where to next?" asked Marcia wherever the wind takes us said Miles proudly...



As they see an island they decide to land of course unbeknownst to Peach and Florina it's The Land of Ancient Greece land of the (not so) great hero Hercules....



Peach quickly notices him down and out as a huge hydra appears ready for a 'hero sandwich' "oh shit we have to help him! Florina close your eyes" Peach orders "but why?" Peach removes her bow and arrows "that's why!" Florina quickly removes a spear "unn I will fight too!" Miles and Marcia removes theirs as well so will we..."



They say in unison..



Peach fires the first shot killing one head but causing 2 to grow in its place "un-oh" Peach said looking cute "fire that's it!" said Miles...



"Triangle attack now!" said Marcia! as she and Florina alongside Miles attack at once, taking off 2 heads causing 4 to grow "aaahhhhh!!" screamed Florina as the hydra goes after her "gee I think I pissed him off" said Miles "you think?!" scoffed Peach "Chaos Control!" said Miles slowing things down as he dives in chopping off the 4 heads as some are regenerating "White Fox Thunder!" Miles sends a blast of thunder on one wound some how setting it on fire and killing the beast... as he lands "you can never do that Hulk Hogan!"



As Hercules gets up his legs still open revealing a brown thong "oh that's just gross 2 guys wearing thongs!" Peach said in disgust "oh you know you like it" scoffed Miles..



Marcia was about to smack him upside the head but Florina stopped her "oh, un if you do that he might get unnn pissed off!!" Hercules approaches him "well you saved me back there thanks a lot..."

"ha that's was nothing!" said Miles all over confidant as he looks for his name on the board he si shocked "WHAT THE FUCK!!! 3rd place!!"

the board says Sora donald goofy 1st Cloud, Leon, Yuffie 2nd miles Titania 3rd, Thunder Marcia 4th Miles quickly calms down and he punch as the board with sheer forces destroying it...



Just then Sora and Co appear "hey what's the big idea!" Sora scoffed "You Cock Sucking, motherfucking, Son Of A Bitch!!" Miles said insulting Sora.. "you just had to come and steal my score and Thunder's score as well!" "unn, Florina now he's pissed" said Peach pulling on her arm to let her know...



"Hey screw you fox boy, I entered it fair and square!!" Sora scoffed "yeah he entered fair and square!!" quacked Donald "gwash looks like we got a sore looser hi-yuck" said Goofy...



as Phil appears "ok, yes Sora entered last, and won then the hydra attacked, however you and Thunder were tag- teams not 6 man battle so you have to replay the games of course you too Sora since you entered late.."



Soar had a look of shock as Miles gave a sadistic look.. well Marcia, Peach you in? "Ok" said Peach "you bet" said Marcia... "hey what about us?" another voice said as Sonic Shadow and Tails appear...



"Oh great, this is just great" said Miles giving a droopy look...



Then the sound of a throat clearing can be heard as Blaze and Cosmo appeared "real fucking great!" Miles scoffed again... "Florina go join my mother and her friend" Florina does still nervous..



"ok when the Colosseum is fix we'll let you know" said Phil Fox Tornado! Miles sends a tornado attacking Sora's team then unleashed "Chaos Control! that will keep him busy" he said smiling Cosmo now pissed off "Miles Davis Prowler what was that for" scoffed Cosmo Mils looks at him mom then his dad "that's for pissing me off, Florina lets bounce and level up a bit.."



they all leave Cosmo now enraged "Shadow free that child and his friends" Cosmo ordered as Shadow does "gee next time don't piss him off" Tails goes right to smack Shadow up side the head..





Of course in the skies the 4 were now in air combat fighting off the flying heartless... as Miles removes another master seal tossing it to Florina transforming her into falcon-knight "now your talking sister!" said Marcia...





well I see another island let's land there said Marcia "let's not" said Peach "that's Neverland and remember what happened down there right" Miles gives them both a dirty look "can you tell me what happened down there?" said Florina



"These 2 plus 3 others go and beat up some orphans then my younger cousins enslave them, well not in that order, but still you should have left crying that would give, me and Thunder some ideas not Chaos Controling them and have Ashley beat one with a belt till the belt breaks!" Miles scoffed Marcia was now confused "didn't you say they would 'hurt Thunder?' yes you did say that!" Marcia said now annoyed...



"Un miles remember Thunder was drunk and unable to fight remember" Peach said pleading with her eyes Miles gives her a look of you owe me big! "yes but if it was while he was sober he would of kicked their asses up one street and down the other!" Miles stated as Marcia now feels dumb, they find another island...



Of course this island is deserted so they start to train of Peach has to use the lance because of Florina's fear of bows, hell they all use lances to make it a fare fight...

Well next Ch will deal with the games who will win



Miles, Peach, Marcia Team (1

Sonic, Shadow, Tails Team (2

Cosmo, Blaze, Florina team (3

or Sora's Team, Team (4