Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Let the Games Begin ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miles, Peach, and Marcia are finished Training Florina is also finished but is still nervous against the heartless "how do I stop them?" she said nervously "we all believe in you" said Marcia Miles removes his Chaos Emerald be brave said Peach "awww horse meat!" said Marcia "what is wrong" asked Florina "you'll see" said Marcia

"You can never do this Hulk Hogan!! Chaos Control!" they all leave in a flash of light... and arrive in the coliseum of course Sora and his team go first but are quickly elemanated by Sonic's team of course they have to go up against Cloud and Leon who take them out with ease..

of course Blaze's Team with Florina make it pretty far but have to go against Miles team, mother vs son, Falcon-knight vs. Falcon-knight, Hedge-Rabbit vs. Cat of course Miles wins that round with ease (of course between me and you Cosmo held back so did Blaze)

of course Miles Team enters the games they have 7 cups to fight against only Miles and Marcia have been in them

the cups are as follows Phil Cup 9 rounds, Pegasus Cup 9 rounds, Hercules Cup 9 rounds Hades cup 49 rounds..

The first 2 are semi easy until they have to battle Leon and Yuffie of course if it wasn't for Miles blessed bade and armor they would be gone.. of course when they entered the Hercules cup the final round Miles entered solo because the fact his armor was blessed by the goddess and Hercules was half-man half-god Miles almost being careless held back.. but took out Hercules in a submission hold not breaking it until he said "I....am....Your....Bitch!!" Miles stands proud winning 3 cups "heh I was holding back you know" said Hercules...

of course the other cup the Hades cup was no cake walk sine they had to fight Cloud and Leon as well as Yuffie, again and she was no push over neither were Cloud and Leon of course Hades entered no pissed off as he tried to burn the place down "Halt!" Blaze appeared "you mind if I join" she said "hahaha you foolish mortals try and stop me!" Hades laughed as Blaze absorbed his flames "WHAT the Hell" Hades was shocked "dammit I need an ice attack but this might work, Fox Thunder!" Miles attacked him with ease defeating him as he and everybody else stood tall "next time don't fuck with some one who has armor blessed by the goddess!!" Miles said..

"lets get back" said Blaze "no we still got 2 more cups to fight in" said Miles "what should I tell your mother?" "tell her I love her" Miles said hugging Blaze..

as she leaves Cosmo looks down on them from the skies "don't get killed you guys" as she flies away..



Gold Cup Ice Titan "I take that back" he says as he jumps in the air "Fox Wind!" Miles attack is fruitless "great I need, fire just great" Just then Soren appears with a fire tome "hey I figured you and that pervert 'sister' of yours would be here" "Soren what the fuck are you doing here?!" Miles said shocked as the Ice Titan slams him into the side "ouch that hurt..." scoffed Miles as Soren casta fire attack on him weakening him Miles goes in the for kill this time using a Thunder attack causing the giant to fry like an egg "ha beat that score Sora!" Miles said as soren nodded his head Peach and Marcia soon appear "oh crackers you killed the monster!" Marcia scoffed annoyed as Soren held out a dagger giving a warning to Peach if she lifts up his robe/dress "oh nobody wants to see you panties" said Marcia Soren now annoyed pulls out a wind tome "wanna bet!" of course Thunder appears along side Titania "will you leave poor soren alone!" Titania scoffed thank you said Soren "we all know he wears thongs no biggie" she said as Miles gives a dirty look "Chaos Control!" he freezes Soren as he lifts up his robe/dress see Thunder told ya Soren doesn't wear panties as it's revealed he's wearing a black thong Soren now red and enraged as Thunder is confused he says "fasanating" miles then released Chaos Control Soren stabs Miles in the chest but the dagger is only bent...



"Asshole!! Faggot!! Pervert!" Soren scoffed at Miles then he looks at Peach "this is all your fault!" "My fault how is it my fault!" Peach scoffed in defense Soren gives her a look "because you touch yourself at night!" peach is about to cry until Thunder punches Soren in the jaw "don't you talk about my sister like that!!" Thunder scoffed as Titania breaks it up "ok Soren you shouldn't say things like that and Thunder your sister is a big girl no a teenager she can handle her own.." she said..



"Well I now fight in the Platinum Cup SOLO!" Miles stated as he flies off..



Of course what is in store is not pretty and they young fox is forced to eat those words as he enters Sethroth appears with his one black wing..



Miles ears drop as his mouth is open in total shock "oh fuck, fuck, fuck! fuck, fuck!!!" Miles says as he draws his sword Sethroth easily manhandles the poor fox as he dodges every attack the only thing he can't do is damage his armor... after a few more sword attacks he finally does some damage of course the black wing is doing some serious blocking. As Miles grabs his lance and give him a massive blow knocking him out with it "I...I won I did it..." of course Hades appears "well done now your soul belongs to me !!" Hades said "fast chance you bastard!" Miles said as he stabs the lord of the under world causing him to retreat "well I is outta here!" Miles flies away...



"ha you did it, you actually did it!' said Thunder pleased "trust me it's not worth it" Miles said smiling as he spat up blood "Miles are you all right?" said Titania now worried "I'm fine I think" Miles said "we getter get you to Mist right away!!" Miles then passes out.. "ok now we worry" said Thunder...



"Chaos Control!" they all leave they find Mist with Ashley and Rolf.. "Mist get your staff Miles was hurt!" Rolf has a smile on his face Ashley smacks him upside the head "that's not funny wait until he's healed first!" Ashley scoffed as Mist used her staff Miles get up "damn I feel like shit" he said "that's what you get for being an asshole!!" said Rolf...



"well if anyone takes my place I could care less" Miles said now where to next he said all eager Under the sea Lunar said appearing along side Sora "I wonder how Ariel is doing" said Sora Lunar quickly puts on an air necklace as Claudius appears "take me with you I have a grudge to settle" Lunar then looks at Ashley "hey it's his beef with some punk ass crab" Sora, Lunar, Miles, Peach, and Claudius all head to the beach "ok Sora your in charge" Lunar said as they dive in the water...



well The Little Mermaid is next let's see how they handle the water....