Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Under The Sea ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Claudius removing his armor "hey no way am I going to sink" Lunar does the same they look almost like brothers only difference is one is 40 the other is 10 plus Claudius has blue eyes..
Peach gives a whistle causing Claudius to blush Sora only looks on confuse as they all dive in...

Of course everybody transforms but Lunar.. Sora into a merman Peach into a mermaid crossed with a hedge-rabbit of course the seashell bra exposed her bust line a 22 C as she blushes covering herself "perverts!!!" she cried "oh relax" said Lunar your underwater and "that's how mermaids dress" Miles also turns into a merman or in his case a mer-fox, Claudius turns into huge great white shark...
"all right!!" said Claudius as he swims around "well were off" said Sora...
of course every one swimming around Lunar just walks slow as bubbles exit his mouth and he sounds like Darth Vader "Claudius (heavy breathing) I..Am your father..." Lunar say playfully as Claudius playfully sinks saying "nooooooooo!!!"
Peach just nods her head...
as Sebastian appears Claudius exposes his teeth "payback motherfucker!!" as

Sebastian scuttles away Claudius gives chase..
A few min later Claudius returns with Sebastian in his jaws like a prison..
"Dad start a fire" Claudius muffled "come on mon, let it be I be sorry, sorry what ever I did mon please don't kill me!!"
"Ok let him go" Claudius spits him out "whew I though it was a dead crab" "well lets see the princess" said Sora..

As they swim to the under sea castle Flounder appears "well we got bad news look!" as some deep sea heartless with depth charges appear! "Oh fuck this is not good" said Claudius as he swims in nose diving them "Fox Wind!" Lunar cast a power under water wind attack blasting them away causing bubbles to appears and also starting a water tornado.. "show off!" scoffed peach as she removed her bow and arrow shooting at the tanks As Sora attacked them head on.. King Trition appeared.. blasting them away with his huge trident (and I don't mean the gum) "leave this place!" he ordered as the remaining heartless flee Ariel appears "Father lets us aid you these monsters will return" "outsides are forbidden!"

"Fine we leave them!" said peach as she and Claudius swim away...

"Claudius, Peach get back her! If he don't want out help so be it but I refuse to leave these bastards here!"

Very well you can stay but be warned stay out of our affairs Lunar is about to charge up but Sora stops him Lunar no your casting an electric attack you know what happened whey you cast electricity and water?!" Sora scoffed "nooo what its does massive damage riiiite!!!" Lunar said being sarcastic...

The king left Ariel stay with them "asshole" scoffed Claudius Peach nodded her head in a 'yes' fashion..

"lets bounce or swim I can tell there more heartless around here" said Sora Miles them arises "miss me?" "where the hell were you" scoffed Lunar "well, um as those bastards fled I gave chase and took them out!" Miles said faintly smiling

"grrrrrrr!" Scoffed Lunar as they swim off to the grotto as they see a dolphin swimming around "pfft!" scoffed Miles as he is about to teleport But Claudius stops him "hey, wait you do that and we all might get killed!" Miles rolls his eyes "fine we ride the dolphin!" "well I can't so I'll swim thru where ever.. wait where are we going again?" said Claudius "we head to a sunken ship" said Ariel Claudius swims ahead as everybody grabs onto the dolphin and swims to the sunken ship...


"Hey check it out" said Peach "a giant shark" "that is no good mon!" said Sebastian as he scuttles away "let me handle it!" Claudius said as he charges in head butting the shark only he missed as they go at it Claudius biting and tail whipping the other shark, that shark keeps missing Claudius.. "you think he needs our help" said Ariel "Nah, he's fine" said Lunar.

After a while the shark flees.. as more heartless appear.. "ok now he's not fine!" Lunar said drawing hs sword as everybody joins him.. "there is no shame in having back up!" Lunar said "no shit dad!"

They are victorious, but they are unaware of a new threat is Ursula the sea witch...

"well what's done is done" said Miles "let's get some treasure" said Peach "yeah!" said Sora

as they enter and find a few chests with not much just a few gold coins and some jewels Peach, Miles, and Claudius all look at each other "ok that's enough.." Lunar said as Flounder appears "the king! h-he's in danger!!" "oh fuck!" said Miles as he now knows that teleporting is the only "way wait we should all go separately!" said Lunar Lunar and Claudius go first then Peach and Sora then Miles and Ariel...

As they arrive at the castle the king is badly wounded "Ursula.. you.. must stop her..." "well you said stay out of your affairs sorry I can't get involved" said Lunar smiling "I was wrong get, back my trident you may get in out affairs, now go" the king said as Ariel was now worried "don't worry I have an elixir left" said Sora as he gave it to the king.. they all leave Sebastian and Flounder stay with the king..

they arrive in the Calm Depths where the sea with is waiting for them..

"hahahaa!!! you thin k you can defeat me ha! that's what your king said and lost!!" she removed the trident "get a load of this!" she blast Claudius with an attack bu the just spits it back at her "Insolent fools!" Lunar then rushes up and attacks her with his sword as does Miles and Peach with her lance as Sora guards Ariel...

"You dare attack me!" she scoffed as she blows bubbles at everybody..

"oh fuck!" Miles quickly attacks her with much ease "Wolf/Fox Thunder!' Miles grabs her and sends a shock wave damaging her badly..

Now Peach Charges up and "Chaos Blast!" Ursula is now defeated.. as they return to the castle with the trident "well I'm impressed I will aid you whenever you need me thank you all of you..' th eking sia d pleased as every one leaves...

they land on the surface then finally the beach where everyone returns to normal.. as Ashley stands there annoyed Claudius where the hell have you been! and why do you smell like fish" "ask Sora I'm..tired" "we went under the sea and took acre of some heartless duh!" said Peach. Ashley now blushing "oh, sorry babe" as they take off playfully kicking each other..

"well lets get back we need to figure ou the to stop the remaining members of orgnaztnation XIII" said Sora

the final fight is almost here of course first comes supports A