Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Fianl Battle ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Everybody was there, The Greil mercs, Sora and Co, Sonic and Co and the princesses...

Lunar with his kids standing guard "well, this is it after this battle we can all go home!

Those assholes are finished!" Lunar shouted Haar had a look on his face or pure sadism when King Mickey appeared...

Peach was readying her bow "well I'll do my best!" she said..

"ok this is different than before" Lunar said "wait a min who left you in charge?" scoffed Sora Ashley readied her lance "the one who has the most training anybody got a problem can answer to me!" she scoffed as Violet got in front making sure she didn't attack Sora...

"now is not the time!" said Violet...

"well who do we fight first?" said Sonic now all eager..

One I decide who we fight, two I take on the final boss alone! Lunar scoffed as he crossed his arms.. Haar was about to fall asleep but Jill elbowed him in his ribs causing him to wake up Ashley removed a 'Killer Lance' "well I'm ready let's go and kick their ass!" Molly was shocked "hey hold on now let's us group first I don't want to see anybody get killed!" "Mom I'm fine stop worrying about that and worry about how to kill these fools!" Ashley scoffed as L'arachel appeared with Rennac and Amelia... "well this si my chance Violet your sword please." C.T. said stumbling "Ok but don't do anything stupid" Violet said sternly C.T. walks wobbly as he approaches the princess "hey you're a princess right?" he said reeking of liquor "yeah, who are you and hove you been drinking the drink of the devil?" she said shocked and bewildered C.T. just looks around and said "un... no" "what do you ask of me" the princess asked "lord me woman and hurry up we need to finish this battle, no finish this war!" C.T.'s drunken words somehow caught her by surprise as she take the sword C.T. Gets on both knees

"by the house of Rausten I grant thee the title of Lord " she touched his shoulder with the sword as a white beam of light strikes down on him he changes arises my Lord Crazy One... his outfit also changed a long blue and red coat coming down to his knees white pants and a black cape with brown boots that reach below his knees... "now that's

what I'm talking about" C.T. said boasting...

Gunman <Lord

As he hands Violet back her sword "well I'm off to the arena" "wait a min, why are you going there to get killed or wounded or what?" Lunar scoffed "well I have this, if I make it to level 20 I'll show you my true power!!" he removed a 'heaven seal' Jill went to hug him as did Ashley Molly looked on almost annoyed "well good luck" she said walking away.. hiding the fact she was crying and scared she might loose him..

Ashley I know you can teleport so teleport me to the arena, and bring Mist I might need her... Ashley looked on very nervous until Thunder took her by the hand "relax, I'm here we all want you to do your best" Thunder said giving her peace of mind "ok here it goes you.. you can never never do this H-Hulk Hogan! Ch-Chaos Control!" they all vanish ina flash of light

They arrive at the arena surprisingly Saïx was there ready to attack "oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!" said Thunder I just polished my 'dildo axe'! "oh quit your belly aching and kick his ass!" said C.T. "oh fuck!!" said Ashley as a series of nobodies appeared....

"ha you can't handle going berserk can you" "Shit I'm unarmed if I can get to the armory I can get a weapon!" C.T. scoffed as Thunder calmly readied his 'dildo axe' as attacked the nobodies with ease Ashley went in and attacked Saïx but he countered "dammit that weapon! maybe just maybe" she switched to an axe reaver and countered him "shit! "damn you!" she scoffed he dodged again this time breaking her weapon as Thunder jumped up and knocked him back so you want to play rough ok that si fine by me! he said "well this should be fun." said Thunder being cocky as he jumps in the air removing a bow "well, well what are you going to do with that?" as more nobodies appeared "this! Chaos Spear!" Thunder converted all of his energy into the arrows and shot them at the nobodies one arrow even destroyed Saïx's sword.. "Now Ashley now's your chance!" Thunder said landing reading him with the radar Ashley raised the killer lance and struck him down as he looked up the moon was gone as he died his last words were "return my heart....." C.T. comes back with a killing edge "show off!" he scoffed as he hugged her.. Thunder looked on envious.. Ashley looks at him all crazy like saying "oh could you stop!" Thunder teleports away "well good luck Dad!" she said as she takes off as he heads to the arena... of course where he ends up is back where everybody is getting ready of course Matthew and Serra are bickering about some nonsense but to Thunder it was not his 'taste' of course rather looking for Molly to let her hear the 'good news' he sees Titania sitting alone Miles took off figured how to mess with Serra and not piss off her or Miles at the same time "Mother!" he yelled jumping into her lap "oooff!" she scoffed "my, aren't you too old to be sitting on someone' s lap?" she said he then kissed her on the cheek.. she did feel the warmth from him of course with his childish behavior Shadow and Miles were somewhat annoyed but put up with it...



"that's it if you won't protect me then I'll find some one who will!" Serra scoffed as she left Matthew breathed a sigh of relief as she passed by Thunder still on Titania's lap she stopped and just stood there shocked.. "St Eminem( I for go the saint they worship) please give me the strength to over come this" she said still shocked Thunder then acted like he just saw her so Serra "this is my mother, I love my mother" he said kissing her on the cheek "I love you too, son" she said kissing him on the forehead Serra left in sheer disgust as she passed Miles she sees a bush and proceeds to enter it and vomit Miles hears the sounds and proceeds to check on her "hey, you all right?" after more barfing she looks up "who are you?" "Captain Miles Davis Prowler I am am mercenary"



"omigosh!" she said with glee "I need your services I am a noble cleric I can heal you, I know I'm am like so kind and caring!" Miles let his ears droop knowing he got himself into a huge problem and he had too much pride to as anybody for help and being a 'dick' would only make things worse and being a 'pussy' would damage his career and being an 'asshole' he has too much honor "well what is your name might I ask?" "Serra from Ostia" she said all hyped up...



Of course Thunder turns on his radar scanning the area worried that Miles will blow his cover of course Miles knows his plan and thinks if he plays along of course everybody else took off to enjoy the venison meal Lunar made...







Of course Thunder turns on his radar scanning the area worried that Miles will blow his cover of course Miles knows his plan and thinks if he plays along of course everybody else took off to enjoy the venison meal Lunar made... However Sonic shocked annoyed and semi-pissed off comes running out spitting meat from his mouth "you're sick Lunar killing a family of deer, fuck you you arrogant dick!" Titania and Thunder both look at each other Miles with Serra now amused and his mind relaxed...



Couldn't help but to laugh at poor Sonic who was still bickering about Lunar killing Bambi and his family of course if Claudius didn't kill that poor little bird Lunar would never have snatched the shotgun from him he wouldn't have killed Bambi's mom then have to kill Bambi and his dad....



Of course that didn't last long because the nobodies were readying the attack and Ansem was ready to fight to the death...



the ground was now shaking as Lexaeus appeared with his tomahawk ready now income in darkness! oh shit this is not good Thunder said now reading a 'killer bow' Titania readies a 'killer axe' Miles readies his sword and Serra gets behind him "uhhh you have to protect me right" Serra said all nervously well you should stay in the front lines your big mouth might just scare him off Serra was shocked "why I never ahhhhhhh!!!" as some flying nobodies appear she attack them with a light tome "well I can see you can handle yourself" Miles said striking them down with ease wait "why are you not injured I saw them stab at you?" "I got armor blessed by the goddess and only other weapons blessed by the goddess or if my emotions get out of control will I get hurt."



Miles now jumps in the air and flies to Lexaeus who throws the tomahawk at him but misses so boy you think you can handle this he slams his fist on the ground causing it to shake as the earth rises up Miles dodges with ease but Serra is trapped in a cage of dirt


Titania and Thunder as also trapped but Thunder quickly teleports them away Sonic is now running as fast as he can avoiding the mounds of dirt as he breaks Serra free Miles and Thunder double team as Thunder charges up a beam of energy he readies his bow and shoots it causing a critical hit not once but twice as Miles slices thru him Titania now on her steed charging with a killer axe and giving him a final blow "no.... you will not over... come the darkness with in...." Lexaeus then falls dead "well that was not that bad" said Titania of course on the far side of the town Ashley now with Mist in tow "un why are you taking me to the arena?" "well my dad, and well you know the rest right."



Mist was nervous mainly because she remembers how Ashley almost got herself killed..



as soon as they get there they see C.T. his coat now ripped up and covered in blood his paints also ripped and his leg is bleeding with 2 arrows in it as he clenches his arm in pain he looks up at his daughter and smiles as he falls down on top of her as she lifts him up she sees his stomach was cut wide open as tears fill her eyes as she clenches his had he's becoming cold Mist raises her staff as quickly heals him he get up to em brace his daughter as the arrows fall out and the blood stops running "well check my stats what level am I?" Ashley gets up now somewhat annoyed "well you almost got killed! I don't want have to tell mom you go killed in your quest for power!" she scoffed as she wiped away her tears..



"just tell them to me please!" he said all eager ass eh no turns on her radar "well level 17 30 exp" your sword is now 10/25 "good I'll be back!" he runs back in the arena 5 min later he returns with a small scratch on his leg "well now what" he boasted "level 18 1 exp" "dammit!" "dad don't you'll get killed" she pleaded as he returns again this time taking longer he rem emerges with several arrows in his back "well now what?" he said panting as Mist heals him "level 18 99exp" "dammit! look I wont stop until I reach leve 20!"



"oh Dad be careful" Mist puts her hand on her shoulder to make things easier for her friend this time he takes the longest and as soon as he exits he passes out as Mist heals him he gets up "well almost there?" "level 19 99 exp" "oh screw it just attack me I'll dodge" Ashley blinding swings a lance at him he dodges it and now level 20 " now I can use this!" he removes the heaven seal and is now transformed Lord < Great Lord C.T. can now use lances...



"shall we ride?" he said gloating as he sits on a white horse "why do that when we can Chaos Control!" the 3 leave back to where everybody else is... of course Mist took off as Serra was bickering on how her dress was all dirty and damaged "my dress, my beatuiful dress!"


she cried as she looked at Miles Titania closes in "Miles thank you for being there for me all this time I will always love you" she said as they kiss Serra was now shocked...



"hey Miles are you going to get me a new dress?" she demanded Miles just ignores her..



"Miles Miiiii...llles!! What? What is it? What’s wrong? It’s just…Miles! Are you daft? …… I…am…going…to…tell…Hector…you…ignored…me!" she scoffed



"I bet 'Hector' would praise me for doing that!" Miles replied as he and Titania take of f



Serra was now annoyed "Hey. Where are you going? Come on. Over here, over here! Lord Hector said you have to stay by my side, no matter what, right? I am a sweet, helpless little cleric… You have to protect me!"



Miles gives her a dirty look "sweet little cleric my ass!"



"hey I am a follower of St Eminem! you better treat me with the respect of a cleric!"



Miles now really annoyed "hey your still breathing right? that means I respect you besides I’ve been wondering about this for a while… But…are you really one of Eminem’s clerics? Are you sure you’re not actually the follower of some dark, evil god?"



Serra was very hurt and offended

" That was very, very, very mean, Miles! Are you trying to hurt my tender feelings?"



"Tender ha! really you should be a comic because that is fucking funny as hell!" Miles replied acting like a real 'dick'



Serra was going to cry now because of how Miles acted but no one really cares well unless they know how Serra really is they won't care Thunder on the other hand was being a small 'dick' not really pestering her but annoying her by polishing the 'dildo axe' with "much enjoyment" then acting like child bonding with his mother..



Thunder approached her acting all calm and humble " there, there" he said gently patting her on the back "…Sniff Sniff… ……" serra hugged onto him crying on his shoulders Thunder now had an annoyed look at Miles Miles just gave him a wink as he took off....



"nobody likes me …Sniff Sniff… ……" she was still crying and there was very little he could do since Mist really hated him for what he did to Rolf and incase some one needed a healer she was his only shot since he never said the wrong things..



"now, now nobody liked Winnie the Pooh at first either" Serra got away from him "wait a min yes they did!" Thunder turns to the side angry "well I didn't. That cock sucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!" Serra had a puzzled look on her face "ok looks like you need the blessing of St. Eminem" "thanks but I got the blessing of the goddess so there!"



Thunder said removing a bow and arrow. as Serra looked on annoyed as Marcia appeared with Florina...



"Oh great" said Thunder "you again." as he was put away his bow and arrow and removed the 'Dildo Axe' "Thunder that was very rude of you scoffed Marcia as he gives her a dirty look "well it's not my fault she's scared of bows besides I am getting used to firing the bow!" Marcia now really annoyed "well sorry that us pegasus knights can't handle arrows!"



"well no matter let's go and kick some ass!" Thunder said as he teleported away taking Serra with him.



Of course with Thunder gone Marluxia appears and is about to rein terror till Silver and Blaze appear ready to attack him of course he was no match for Silver's power and he held him in the air indefinite amount of time, the psychic hedgehog had him down and out in seconds... "now say it, say you are my bitch!" Silver demanded but he was all ready dead...





Of course with all the ruckus Lunar and everybody else decided to come out and investigate of course all they saw was one organization XIII member dead Silver and Blaze standing there along side MarcIa and Florina..





"Well its settled we need to strike now before it's too late!" barked Lunar as he Haar Jill and his boys all teleported Marcia Just looks on worried about Thunder "umm Marcia Thunder can take care of himself.." Said Florina "I'm not worried if he can do that or not I'm worried he'll do something stupid!" scoffed Marcia...



of course Lunar leading the way eventually end up finding Thunder "well you're going to get your self killed going alone the last 2 will put up a hell of a fight and the final boss is mine!!" Lunar scoffed at the warrior hedge-rabbit "pah I can handle I got a cleric!" "you selfish little twit!" Miles along side his parents and Shadow as well as Titania appeared "you are going to take on those 2 losers with out me for shame Thunder for shame!" Miles scoffed "Fine you and Mother can join me but be warned I will win!"



Lunar looked at Tails and Cosmo "he won't get him self killed but stay on guard there heartless and nobodies all around this hell hole!" he said with concern as Peach, Marcia and Florina all appear "oh great now what!?" scoffed Lunar!



Of course back in Traverse Town in a remote part of the forest Molly sits on a rock sobbing worried that C.T. was all ready killed as was Ashley hey girl why you crying a voice came to her as she looked she saw C.T. on a white horse as he got it to

raise up on its hind legs neighing Molly gets up hugging him like crazy "you nut job you had me worried to death!...." he helps her on the horse as they ride off ...



"well where do we go now" he asked all dumbfounded well the town that never was pretty much everybody else went there... "oh shit! can't we just teleport there" Molly scoffed "no, because if we do well it won't be pretty." Molly nudges him "why do you say that?" "well Thunder used it as did Miles and Lunar them Peach listened to marcia and if I do it well pretty much the heartless will be running a mock!" "Marcia grrrrr!" "why do you hate her so anyway?" "well she thinks she's all that and you see how she woos Thunder if Angle was here well I hate to think of what she would do..." as randy appears "well people you want a free ride" "we'll pass since if we teleport all that energy will be used to summon more heartless" said molly "oh great well I'm off!" Randy flies away...



back in the World that never was Peach and co catch up to Thunder and Miles along with Titania and Serra "well bout time you made it!" scoffed Miles wait a min why are they here they will just get in the way!" scoffed Thunder" no they will be a back up supports if some how we fail they will take over besides they can attack from the back and keep the heartless at bay!" scoffed Titania "all right let finish this!" of course their bicker caused the heartless to appear along with the nobodies "well they are darkness right, well let their be light!" Serra scoffed as she used alight tome "let's settle this Thunder attack!" said Miles they are all ready to attack as the huge Sora heartless appears "eeek!" screamed Serra "what is that?" "oh great, just great we need something really powerful to take that out!" said Miles reading his sword "won't magic hurt it?" asked Peach "the only magic I know is light and a tome wont last forever!" scoffed Thunder "unn guys, I umm have a sacred light tome.." said Florina "well let's see it!" said Titania "well umm here!" she hands it to Titania "Rexalura! fucking sweet! your the best!" Thunder said jumping on her lap kissing her on the cheek causing her to blush.. "gee umm thank..you" she said..



Serra began to chant causing massive damage to the being "now Peach! use the bow I got you!" yelled Thunder as he readied his bow "double team!" as they teamed up Florina and Marcia did the same as Titania single handedly took out the common heartless with a killer lance 'the boys love to show off' she said to herself' of course Miles was the one to give the monster the final blow.. "well that is that!" he said as Xigbar appeared "oh shit this can't be good!" said Peach hugging Marcia "oh crap this really isn't good!" Marica said huggin her back "wait a min why the hell are you acting all nervous you know we can take on this asshole with ease!" Miles scoffed "oh right" said Peach now blushing "the others have fianled but you shall come to the darkness like us!" he said as Miles and Thundwer both double teamed him of course Xigbar dodged the attacks "ha you missed fools!" as he teleported firing bullets around Marica had a hard time dodging them "Marcia get down stay close to me! he isn't that tricky!" Thunder scoffed as the bulletts bounces off him "so you can warp too huh well warp to this! You can never do this Hulk Hogan Chaos Control!" Xigbar was trapped in his own warp struggling to get free "so you liek to shoot at girls huh well how bout this!" Peach Charged up her self and fired arrows of Chaos energy at him knocking out his guns and leaving him helpless of course he was able to break free and grab Peach and teleport away back and fouth Peach! screamed Thunder as he held her close to him as a shield and teleported away Titania on her steed chargighn at him "you unhand my daughter!" she demanded as she struck her lance into him causign him to free her as she landed he dies "well that is that we must return this battle is getting far too dangrous!" said Thunder

of course C.T. and Molly arrived "do what you must we will finished what you started!" C.T. said as they return to be greeted by Reyson "well you have gotten far but by no means are you going to do anything dead!" he said as Titania looks on confused





of course that all changed when Zexion appeared "you first have to defeat me before you can meet your maker!" he said giving them a hardened but sadistic look as Ansem the wise appears! "you will stop this right now! look how much pain you caused!" he pleaded with him as he is slain monster your mine now! C.T. scoffed as he charged right thru him "you have bee seduced to the darkness! your body feeds off the darkness join me and we will get revenge on those who did you wrong!" C.T. looks at him then Molly "you know what you're right you are more crazy than I am and I plan to send you back to Hell!" Molly transforms into powered form and hold him down and CT thrust his lance into him causing him to turn to dust after ward he rushes to Ansem's side "I failed as his teacher but you must stop Xemnas!" he then dies...



Of course not too far away Haar flying high above them as Peach teleports inform of him "what is it hedge-rabbit? you need me or something" he scoffed "1) my name is Peach! 2) yes the final battle we need everybody there!" she said flapping her ears..



"well I must do something Jill can take my place..." Haar said getting higher "well I do owe you so I'll join you what is it you plan on doing?" Peach asked "hop on I'll tell you when we get there.." as they fly away.... after 45 min of flying they arrive at Disney Castle Haar get's off Clyde and removes a killer axe "wait here if any guards come handle them!" Peach looks on nervously as Haar enters the castle...



Of course what he plans to do is well not good..



King Mickey on his thrown resting and worried that the heartless are planning an attack "you!! mouse you did this to me!" a voice from the shadows was heard "who are you?" Mickey said nervously as the figure came from the shadows "no not you! please I'm sorry please nooooooooooooooo!" Mickey was grabbed and a shadow of Mickey pleading and a large man were shown as the man grants a killer axe and proceeds to kill the king he puts the dead king back on the throne with the axe inserted into the back of his skull after wiping off the blood he quickly vanishes..



Peach just vanishes back and fourth to kill time as Haar appears "well if you must know" he removes his eye patch revealing a dead and grey eye "King Mickey did this to me! and I returned the favor.." peach was shocked she couldn't even speak as she embraced him she quickly pulled away covered in blood "well we better get out of here before it's too late!" Haar said Peach removed her Chaos Emerald and "Chaos Control!" they both leave..



on the outskirts of the world that never was Lunar with his sons "this is the final battle if some how I fail look after your mother and take over this I must do alone!" his sons look on not saying a word as everybody else shows up good luck and try not to do anything stupid ok! scoffed Shadow as Lunar raises his sword "by the power of the Master emerald and the Chaos Cristal give me the power!" as he transforms into green powered form "we need Diablon power now!" the giant mech appears as he jumps into it and flies off.. as he enters the final stage Xemnas appears in his final stage "well now it's over!" "oh really how bout this I give you a choice either face me or leave and save your friends!" as he summons up a Mecha-Streisand like monster to destroy Hollow bastian falling debris people run and scream in terror as Sean and his freedom Gundam appear Lunar "you handle Xemnas I'll handle the robot!" he said as Lunar fights Xemnas who is almost too powerful for the mech but is able to overpower the evil being and defeat as he is now dust.. of course the battle might be over the mech is nearly destroyed and need to be almost rebuilt.. Lunar exits his uniform ripped up well we did it as his sons rush to greet him..



Sean is busy taking out Mecha-Streisand of course if his Gundam wasn't blessed by the goddess it would be over as he finished her off tossing her into space...



"well that is that" he said...



Tony approaches C.T. "well looks like you need this more than I do." he returns his morpher C.T. just looks at it and puts it on.. "now we party!" Said Lunar howling...



well they now all head home...