Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A New World ❯ Epilogue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Not much has happened since their return home Annabeth now in school and living with Amadeus with Luna's blessing she finally has a normal life they maybe young but they are very independent. Claudius now looking for someone he can love as well and it will happen sooner than he thinks it will..
(Star the hedge-cat is also owned by Star i give her 100% for using her)
Lunar now can age at a normal rate and hasn't changed a bit as he walks in the park with Luna Claudius sees a young hedge-cat who is about 5'4 nice build about 14-15 she has light blue fur long ears tipped white a quill in each of them a nice long tail also tipped white, wearing a bullet proof vest under a white tank top a lilac vest a green cameo skirt short white socks and white shoes withred stripes he starts to talk to her... she hands him some paper then smiles and walks away he opens it and reads her phone number "looks like our grand kids will be half wolf/fox half hedge-ca Luna smiles."
"yeah i can't wait to see your mother's face when she becomes a great grand mother!" Lunar says wildly as he reaches into his pocket "what the hell?!" he removes a jar with Tinker Belle in it he opens it up adn Tink flies away "hot damn!" Luna says...
Sonic now officially retired for crime fighting and passed it to his son Rusty as did Amy however since Violet now uses a sword she gave her hammer to her son....
Shadow and Cream decided to settle down since Thunder and Miles formed a mercenary group and Peach aids them off and on they decided to relax....
Tails and Cosmo decided to do more with the wolf/fox alliance when they rose high in the ranks..
Ashley also has joined Thunder and Miles, her brother decided to say at home and fight crime there...
"well I'm ready" Ashley appeared in a new outfit blue jeans with her armor and leg guards and killer lance...
"Time to kick ass!" said Thunder as they all take off
Marcia still heartbroken over Thunder remained in central city now became close friends with Angle as she hope to find her true love...
Joanna Dark returned to CI and soon realized the wolf/fox alliance will aid her in the destruction of data dyne due to the fact that the great apes have joined them and will cause havoc...
Silver rose to the rank of captain of the Soleanna Royal guards Blaze does odd jobs in the royal home of the princess and is somewhat of a bodyguard for her and royal advisor...
 
Of course the mounted units all appear in the park again Marcia, Peach Amadeus and Claudius, Thunder was hovering over them as was Miles  Violet and Ashley were on the ground "well we got word that a portal was opened up or will lets find out what it is people" said Thunder..
 
of course across the park one did open  up and Prince Edward fell out as he got up he was about to sing “I've been dreaming...” everybody runs over him as his body was trampled by the mounted units "that's for singing  that fairy tail crap motherfucker!" Thunder scoffed, as he lies there flinching...
 
"Well that's that" said Violet "we see a guy exit and as he sings we trample him real wise Thunder, real wise!"   
 
"Well we need to go back to what ever we do best" Said Miles Claudius just pauses "well I found someone so me and Amadeus will take our leave.. They take off.."
 
"Well guess that leave the  6 of us oh well let's ride!"  Said Marcia..
 
As they take off thru the park.. ready to fight again