Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ Thunder's B-day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The following day Thunder's birthday was planned of course Miles and Violet weren't there.

Angle was the first to arrive alongside Amadeus and Claudius who were still plotting 'a way to get Annabeth back in their good graces.'

The others arrived much later. Thunder was pretty much talking to Miles and Violet over a web link. "Well this is hell over here it's a shame you and Peach don't return we sure as hell could use you guys!" Miles stated "Hey cheer up, we can't have you moping on the battlefield even if you armor was blessed." Violet stated.

"Well thanks you guys for that, but look shit happens and well I just need to find myself I might do some work in Sylvarant" Thunder said as he logged off and head back to his party.

As they party goes on the twins (Amadeus & Claudius) still work on the blue prints with little success as Ashley appears With a young child in a car seat as she sits with them "look make it easy just fire bomb the place." She stated everybody looks at her like she's crazy.

"Look I know she can survive that and save the others but.... oh never mind your too much a of a 'normal girl' to understand." Amadeus stated "ha you call me normal that's a good one." Ashley countered "Really" said Thunder entering in full warrior get-up.

"Well I was transformed into a child, I was transformed into a 16 year old, I beat up some orphans and became a single teenage mother all with in 3 years I can say that's not normal." Ashley countered.

"Ha! you are not a single mother you adopted her not given birth besides you only adopted her to save her anyway!" Thunder boasted "Thunder be nice I know you're 19 now but you're acting like a 9 year old grow up!" Cream said in Ashley's defense...

Thunder just pouts crossing his arms "I don't anna!" "oh there you are!" Marcia enters with shopping bags Thunder just looks at her "you need a hand?" Thunder offered "oh yes these things are killing me." Thunder starts to clap his hands at Marcia. "Thunder!" Cream scoffed "oh don't mind him, he's being a dick." Marcia said in defense.

"With some balls." Thunder said as Marcia smacked him upside the head.

"Thank you." Cream said heading back. Thunder just looks at her what the hell was that for?" I got the baby some stuff as well as some stuff for you Marcia says putting down the bags.

"Well what's new with you Ash?" Thunder stated looking at Ashley. "Well taking care of Anne is what I do my grandfather is helping, mainly because this is his 'second chance' I agree." Amadeus and Claudius don't even pay her any attention or care what she says all they care about is getting back Annabeth. After a while Aries & Jewelle appear "well, well this party seems 'fun' Aries said sarcastic "well here is your gift you can open it if you like" said Jewelle Thunder opens it and it's a diamond incrusted 'Shadow The Hedgehog' symbol made with rose gold.

Thunder puts it on "gee thanks this is great.." That made Angle sorta jealous "no prob, now we have to get you some new clothes ya can't keep going around dress like that." Jewelle stated. Thunder gives her a look "thanks, but no thanks this is warriors garb and I feel conformable in it." Jewelle now annoyed "did they hit you on your head or did you always have bad taste in clothing." "Hey why don't you leave him alone he doesn't need to take this crap from you!" Marcia scoffed "You anna take it outside then?" Jewelle scoffed Marcia grabs a lance "Just bring it!" Thunder quickly grabs his bow "all right that's enough! Jewelle is naive when it comes to my get-up, Marcia I'm not a child I can take care of my self so you can either play nice or get off my stage!" He yelled pointing at the door. "sheese touchy!" Marcia scoffed "hey don't forget about me" Aries said removing a large green diamond paper weight. Thunder just looks at him "ok Thank you."

"Man I need a smoke." Ashley said as she gets up "Claudius watch her for me." he gives her a look "gee you know smoking stunts your growth" Jewelle stated "yeah well, so does wearing jewelry that's too heavy on your neck." "yeah well.." Jewelle shuts up as Ashley pulls her hair back and shows a scar above her forehead also rolling up her sleeve showing a bullet wound "yeah maybe if y'all came with up this would not happen. she scoffed as she exited Jewelle now has a guilt trip as is Aries.

Amadeus and Claudius are both shocked "damn I did not see that coming" "yet you slept with her after a drunken binge" they both say. Jewelle leaves as does Aries.

Ashley is outside smoking a joint. "hey look I'm sorry I never told you what really happened." Jewelle stated Ashley listens "ok so why did you and the others bail on un I can see Faith & Tom, as well as Ivo but why you guys?"

"Cream told us to bail it was all on her honest to everything!" Ashley now turns on her radar "go on" "well we figured that since Cream told us that bailing out was for the best saying we would all get killed." Ashley smiled "that's enough. Yes people were killed mainly assholes and one pussy." Ashley explained

"Me and peach were almost killed peach was saves by a wyvern lord me I save a small child and almost lost my life also me and Claudius had sex." Jewelle was shocked as she stood there wither her mouth fully open.

"you know I had no idea bats eat flies." Jewelle closes her mouth "Oh...My...Gawd!" Ashley smiles "Oh Your..God."

They head back in "gee what were you 2 talking about?" asked Aries "oh just what happened in 'The Magic Kingdom' you know how me and Peach were almost killed."

Cream over hears this "how could you!!!! My children could have been killed and you decide to go into another world!!!!!!" Cream scolded "Mom calm down I know about this stuff I went back in time to save Miles remember." Thunder said trying to calm her down.

Cream leaves "just think of Faith next time." Thunder just looks dumb as Peach Gust & Faith enter "hey bro what happened with Mother." Peach asked "well the truth is out there." Thunder said "and she is not happy about you or anybody else heading to Traverse Town."

Gust just looks dumb "look I know why you left and next time I will go." Faith just looks on almost hurt.

"I one went to another world ad look what happened." Thunder understood "I know and you are excused." he said Tom enters next with a bottle of vodka and half drunk.

"Damn sis some bitch was hounding me so I bitch slapped her and got drunk man these nobles are really starting to piss me off!" He stated be fore passing out.

Ashley just looks on "well I figured this would happen." "what your brother getting drunk or him fighting a noble." Jewelle stated.

"Both" AShley said as they all exit leaving him passed out Faith stays with him.

The others head into the kitchen as cream and Shadow serve cake of course Rusty appears "with a radio sorry I was late but finding this was no cake walk."

(A/N: I put my main Oc's in here)

As he turns it on, it play's Thunder's song the one one's that are not shocked are Thunder and Angle.

Shadow turns it of and is now pissed off "you little punk!" Shadow scoffed you really anna make us look like fools!" Amadeus and Claudius leave as do the others excluding Angle, Marcia Faith, Tom, Gust & Peach. Cream is about to cry "how could you say those things!" "Oh come on mother you know that you were the reason every one bailed!" Thunder countered "yeah and with good reason!" "well at least Titania wouldn't have failed her motherly duties." Thunder countered "so you replaced me how could you!!!" Cream runs off sobbing Peach is about to go after her but Gust stops her "hey she need to relax babe."

Thunder storms off into his room and starts packing his stuff Shadow enters you "got some nerve saying that to her." Shadow scoffed "yeah well I needed money besides were you going to bury those poor souls?" Thunder countered. "Look I know you mean well buy you can't save everybody besides your not a child anymore." Shadow said calming down.

Thunder just looks at him "look I need to find myself I'll be around tell mother sorry but I need the money." That made Shadow annoyed "you can't run forever some day you'll end up out of places to run to." Thunder looks at his dad I don't care what you think all I know is that I am not running I am finding my self besides I need to move out anyway. Shadow winks at him "play along trust me on this." Thunder nods "you can't treat me like a baby anymore!" Shadow yells back "your under my roof or what left of it so I can treat you anyway I want!"

"Fuck you dad I can't stand living here anymore!" Thunder yelled Shadow nods "fine get out and don't come back!!!" as he slams his fist into a wall Thunder leaves slamming the door Shadow is smiling 'well he can take care of himself'

Everybody else is gone except Angle.

"Sorry Thunder but staying with me is not a good idea, my mom is all ready stressed I'm heading to college most od my stuff is gone so even if you did you probably would sleep on a cold hard floor." She said hugging him. "Well if I may can I stay over with Ashley?" Thunder said "Sure I trust you." As they head out into the night.

they are shocked to see Ashley lying unconscious as a large homely woman is holding Anne who is screaming and crying a large man holding a large hammer about to finish her off. "Try and take my title away again this time!" the woman yells.

Thunder quickly removes his bow and arrow hey you better leaver her alone! he said firing hitting the large man on impact as he falls back nearly missing Ashley as she gets up now enraged "unhand ...my...daughter!" Ashley says punching her dead in the stomach. taking back Anne.

the woman stumbles a bit but stands tall Ashley nearly stumbles as her head aches Thunder reaches for his axe "you anna pick on some one who can't fight back? then pick on me!" Angle tends to Ashley who is merely stunned.

the woman leaves in a panic "you can't keep that child alive forever that title is rightfully mine!" Thunder then goes to Ashley and takes Anne "look I need a place to stay, you need protection, I'll take you home." "Thanks Thunder" she said hugging him Angle kisses Thunder goodbye as takes Ashley home "you can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" he teleports them there. as they enter a decent apt Thunder sits on the count and puts his feet on her coffee table as he holds the baby "man I got such a headache you got any asprin?" she asks as she runs her head "watch her I'll be back" Ashley heads into the bed room a few min later she exit in boxer shorts and a tank top with an ice pack to her head.

"You know that table is very expensive." Thunder is about to removes his feet but Ashley lets it slide as she cuddles up next to him resting her head on his shoulder she then quickly gets up removing his spikes "much better." Thunder just looks at her.

Thunder now almost tempted, instead he removes an elixir. "Here take this your head doesn't look so good." Thunder is now confused wanting Angle with him "she uses it thanks glad you're here with me." Thunder just looks at her as he cradles Anne. "so what title is she anyway, and why do her relatives want her dead?" Thunder said trying to make small talk.

"She is the Marquis daughter sadly her parents were both killed, that woman is his aunt and she was next in line for the title, after he was married and was pregnant his aunt was enraged due to the fact she was no longer an heir." Ashley is saddened as tears start to flow.



"So after her parents were killed *sniff* his aunt was pleased that she could be the next Marquis but his daughter survived." Thunder now confused "so this is all about a title why does she want this title so bad?"

"Money and power since the bitch was born with a silver spoon in her mouth she wants to keep it that way besides all of the money is in her name and the accounts are frozen."

Thunder now enraged "so what's next?" he said calming down. "well I adopted her while I could me and her mother were close so I had to do the right thing *sniff* I may have to flee to Sylvrante *sniff* *sniff* " Thunder gently wraps his arm around her "no, I'll protect you and Anne." Thunder said proudly "Thank you Thunder your like a brother to me." Ashley said resting next to him "oh wait your birthday is not over yet! hold on" she quickly gets up.

After a few min she hands him a gift with a pink bow Thunder gives her a look. he opens it and it's a silver plate with the Shadow the Hedgehog logo in rose gold on it.

"Nice, thanks" Thunder said with a huge grin "hold on one more thing." She hands him a medallion "the Fire Emblem!" Thunder is now in a state of total shock "why the hell would you give this to me this is sign of royalty this can only be used by someone of noble blood!" Ashley gently kissed him on the cheek "calm down this is they only way that old coot can become Marquis."



Ashley gets up takes Anne and exits "hey where you think you're going?" Thunder said very sheepishly "I am low on formula I need to make a quick run if that's ok with you." Thunder is now somewhat worried "fine but I'll guard you from afar."



Ashley grabs a coat and leaves.





as she's walking down a dark street Goldust appears startling her as she clenches Anne closer to her, he hisses at her "you will never forget the name of ssssssssssssssss Goooooooldust!" Ashley now nervous walks away as he continues to hiss and lick his lips ina scary way.



She heads into the store get's what she needs and exits as she does Goldust is now bickering with Booker T. she let's them be as she head back Thunder can see her from the roof as he quickly teleports back to her apt.



Thunder now shirtless relaxing on the couch "gee I guess you can take care of your self." she put's Anne in her crib and sits next to Thunder handing him some mints. "Breath mints for you wild turkey for me!" she said drinking from a bag.



"you know you shouldn't be doing that you have a child to look after." Thunder said.



Ashley gently lies next to his shoulder as she strokes his chest fur feeling for the the burn marks left on his chest. Thunder just looks on as he turns on the TV. hr then touches her on the stomach where she has a deep gash across it.



It felt warm and hard but he knew all too well how she earned it.



He gently wraps his arm around her they then share a quick kiss on the lips as Thunder gently backs away "it's like you're my sister you know that." Ashley looks dumb "yeah same here but that nothing right?" Ashley said "I guess not but still at least I know I do love Angle." Thunder said Ashley goes back to his shoulder as he wraps his arm around her in a kind loving manner.





As Marcia enters not too pleased "Thunder I can't believe you did that to mother you should be ashamed!" Thunder just looks at her "yeah well, I had to bury a village and I'm now broke!" Thunder said in defense will you both stop bickering so loud my daughter is asleep." Ashley stated.



Marcia and Thunder look at each other and starts to bicker softer.



"look it's my party and I can bicker if I want to." Going back into defense mode



"Your is crying her eyes out because you made a fool out of her you should be ashamed." Thunder looks at her and bites his thumb shocking her.



"you're so mean, and a real dick you know that I came here looking for you I want us to be a family again."





Thunder sits back down as Ashley cuddles next to him Marcia sits next to him and puts her legs on his lap as Thunder rolls his eyes back in annoyance.



2 women lying on him and neither are Angle of course Angle is walking down the street she sees the woman from earlier peeping into Ashley's window "and what do you think your doing?"





"Getting my medallion back so I can be the Marques" she scoffed "very well but you'll have to get thru me!" "And me" Lunar appears sword drawn and me Luna also appears.

"you will never forget the name of sssss Goldust." Goldust also appears as they wolf/foxes and angle look at him as does the crazed woman. She quickly exits as everybody stares at her.



"This is getting out of hand" Luna stated. "Angle what are you doing here anyway?" Lunar asks. "a gut feeling if Thunder is off guard she'll strike. Glad I came here." Angle stated "why don't you go check on them." Luna said.





Angle enters the apt to find Ashley asleep her head on Thunder's shoulder THunder with his feet on the coffee table and Marcia next to him. she also sees a bottle of wild turkey. gone "well some body had a party." Angle gently lifts up Ashley and carries her away puts her on a bed kissed her fore head and leaves back to the living room she knocks Thunder's legs off and drags him to the other side giving Marcia more room she kisses them both and leaves.



"Everything is ok" she said and leaves.



Next Ch is when the drama begins