Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ the return of Jafar ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thunder still sitting at the bar as the bar keep sweeps up the straw and blood and teeth "you really think they should go out on their own?" Angle said "look they can handle them selves if you want me to go just say so!" Thunder said "ok can you please go and make sure they're ok." Angle asked Thunder gets up "yeah sure but if they get pissed that's on you!" Angle just smiles Thunder exits as Ashley leads them a young mage and an assassin were standing their ground. "Jafar we need to find out where we are please!" she pleaded "Nino we were sent here for a reason I think it would be best if we stay to live in peace." he said Ashley kneels down whispering "they seem friendly but one is pretty powerful lets lay low and figure out a new plan." Ashley said "I know them!" Farina shouted as Marcus quickly gagged her "shut up they'll hear us." marcus said "What was that!" Nino said turning around as nobody was there. Ashley and co quickly teleported away. as Thunder appeared. "well I take it nothing happened." Marcus still had his hand over Farina's mouth as she muffled. "ok let he talk!" said Thunder Marcus let's her go. "Hey we should greet them!" Farina scoffs"we wait" said Ashley "i don't want to get into a scuffle." as she looks at Echidna "what they were pissing me off!" she scoffed "look there is no time for this we need all the help we can get!" Marcus yelled "yeah he's right but we need to figure out how to greet them." Lute said being the calm one of the group of course Rolf wanting to help said "let me handle it!" "be careful he's a dangerous assassin" said Marcus Rolf goes to meet them as they still scower the area of course bandits were still around as they ambush Nino and Jafar "oh no, we have to fight them off!" Nino pleased as she was attacked her magic was useless "great holy water." Jafar said now annoyed Cath snuck around and stole items for one bandit as Rolf fired killing one as he fell down cath took his gold and axe "yonk! hehehehe.." Cath said sneaking away as Thunder looks at her he is quite but Matthew says "I know stealing is bad but hey he's not going to need it where he's going." Thunder rolls his eyes as he jumps up and starts to fight. aiding them. "Great now what." said Farina "we go and kick some ass!" Ashley said smiling Echidna was happy to hear that remark as they all charge and attack. but Nino was caught with an axe to her throat. "Nino!" Jafar said now in total shock. "Let her go she did nothing to you!" Rolf ordered yeah but you did so now you must pay! the bandit said "Chaos Control!" Thunder quickly stops time and knocks out the bandit and Nino at the same time Jafar now enraged "Nino..." he says as he readies to a killer hit everything is now blurry as he is about to strike. but he stops as his mouth opens gasping for aid and blood seeps from his mouth he falls down Thunder just stands there in total shock "next time make sure you're not fucking with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess!" Thunder says getting cocky "or your fucking with my big brother!" Peach appeared along side Gust and Faith as well as others. Peach what the hell are you doing here!" Thunder asks.




TO BE CONTINUED...



NEXT PART IS PART 2