Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ Echidna she loves scuffles, and won't hesetate to strike you with brass knuckles!þ ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The group leaves the lost boy to fend for himself Lute out of pure pity heals him as he runs for his life. Thunder now annoyed as is Myrrh, Ashley, Farina and Rolf. "hey let her be she's trying to help someone in need!" Cath said defending her. "yeah you're one to talk you steal from people!" Rolf said. "ok that's enough Marcus." said sternly "but!" Farina said getting all defensive Thunder take the lead Marcus said "I agree healing him was foolish but he's still a child and letting him suffer would not sit well with me!" Thunder said as they head to the isles. "Hey where the hell are we going?" Ashley asked "I think the western Isles if they even exist here they should every part or time line has Westerns Isles" Lute said. Ok let's see what happens. "oh shit!" Rolf says pointing to a female hero bleeding from the head fighting off bandits as she kneels using her axe as leverage. "Great, real great Mercenaries move out!" everyone rushes to aid her "hey asshole your mother never told you not to hit a lady!" Thunder scoffed confronting one "she did so I struck her down!" Thunder not amused jumps in the air and slams down on him with his axe "now what!" he says acting cocky. Angle blasts them with fire attacks Lute nods her head and hits them hard "that's how you attack!" Ashley quickly fights her way to Echidna and easily saves her "hey what the hell are you doing!" she scoffs "shut up and use this!" Ashley hands her an elixir Echidna is now fully healed. Gonzales cussing in spanish fighting his was thru everything and body. "Oh great Ashley tell that brute to calm down!" Thunder said as he switches weapons and pulls out a bow and fires as Ashley yells "Gonzales parar!" Gonzales falls to his knees screaming "por qué!" "Gonzales that's enough!" Echidna said "ok you know he only speaks in Spanish right?" Ashley said "he speaks English only he's shy about it" Echidna said "you speak English!" Ashley was annoyed. as Thunder took out the remaining bandits "ok woman you best start talking!" he ordered "Thunder halt!" Marcus ordered "so you know her right?" Ashley said "yeah she's a fine female hero and we were separated as was Gonzales and yes he does speak English." Marcus says everybody looks at him all he says is "no habla ingles." he says now blushing. Ashley now annoyed "I was waisting my breath translating from now on you are on your own!!!" "ok now she is super pissed." Lute said "no she isn't super pissed Gonzales is still breathing." Thunder said Gonzales just looks dumb "why is she mad at me?" he said in perfect english "well for starters you were only speaking in spanish and you knew how to speak in english." Cath said Ashley starts scouting when she finds some plant life Lute tells her "you will loose your mind if you try and smoke that plant it is a cannabis plant also you will get very hungry." "like i care i need to escape this world for a bit!" Ashley scoffs. As she begins to roll a joint "well light it." Ashley ordered. "I am a world class mage not lighter why would i waist my time so you can fry your brains!" Lute scoffed well i had to leave my daughter back home and I am real stressed out so *sniff* i need to escape a bit * sniff*" Ashley said crying a bit. "oh great" Lute pulls out a tome chants a bit and lights Ashley's joint. Back at camp Echidna begins to tell them what she knows. "well i was offered great power from a druid but look what happened when i arrived here i was caught off guard." She takes a min to breath "and well you saw me almost get killed!" "Look we'll all find a way home but let's find an inn to rest we need to find a king or someone who can help us!" Thunder said "ok let's head to the inn then where the hell is Ashley and Lute?" Rolf asked "probably getting high or something" Marcus said a few min later Ashley and Lute both come back Ashley is indeed high "ok we head to the inn." Angle said.



As they search for an inn angle gently holds her now growing stomach "gee I guess the food in this time really does stuff to your tummy huh ma?" Thunder says taking her by the hand. She just smiles "yeah I do want to have kids one day." she said Thunder just smiles yeah "I would love to have kids some day seeing Shadow and Cream as grand parents well nuff said." "ok you 2 lets find an inn with a bar" Marcus said. "but I'm a kid! are you sure they'll let me in?" Rolf asked. "you say you're a mercenary right you say you were no longer a kid after you killed someone well nuff said" scoffed Thunder.



Rolf now looks dumb. "Ok I guess." Rolf says all nervous. "Good man Thunder" says as everybody except Lute, Ashley, and Myrrh enter. Ashley is high,

Myrrh is shy and Lute wants to study some more.



Various fighters and mercenaries are in the bar. Rolf sits down and orders a drink (in this time period kids did drink liquor mainly because some people didn't live past 30.) as a rugged guy starts to mess with Rolf "hey your kinda of small to be in her pip squeak how bout you come home with me boy!" Rolf keeps his cool annoyed but cool.



"what you think you're too good for Zorba the great!" fine ya runt he walks away Rolf quickly pulls out his bow and fires hitting him in the ass." as Zorba screams out "You mothafucker!! You shot me in the ass!!" I-I'll shoot you in the chest next!" Rolf scoffed

damn Rolf is cold blooded" Thunder said impressed "hey this child needs a lesson in respect lets teach him one!" the brute said. "oh great were here only a few min and look what happens!" Angle says.

"well they want to pick on somebody let them pick on me!" Echidna says raising her axe. they all bum rush her as she tries to fight them off "here we go again!" Angel says chanting casting fire magic. but she only burns them as Echidna over powers the with ease (these aren't powerful bandits) "come one you want some more!" she scoffed as they get back and and start to scuffle. after a while a few bandits get thrown a out a window Lute and Myrrh duck Ashley just moves out of the way.



"your're going to be N.W.A. Not Without Ass-welts." Echidna says as she removes a belt. that bandit jumps out another window after the scuffle one bandit now scared and trembling ask's "w-who the hell are you?" "I'm Echidna, and I love scuffles and i won

't hesetate to strike you with brass knuckles!" she said putting on a pair of brass knuckles. that bandit flees Rolf redies his bow and fires hittign him in the ass "next time it will go in the one that winks not the oen that stinks!" he yells as the bar has only reg people and a keeper. "Well let's drink i could use a pick me up." Thunder said Angle just smiles "I'll pass i'm not really in a mood for drink." Thunder only smiles "I wonder why." (A/N: he know why but rather let her tell him the good news)



Ashley now sober starts to scout with Lute and Myrrh "well let them drink i am hungry as hell!" Ashley said "welll as much as you smoked that did fry your brain!" Lute stated Myrrh just looked on confused.



"Relax kid that happens" Ashley smiled. As they see 2 shadows in the backgroud "We better get the others." Lute said as the other 2 look at her.



"your right one seems too powerful to take on" Ashley said nopw with her radar on.



As they enter the bar now ransacked after the fight. Rolf is now drunk much to the dismay of Marcus Thunder is now buzzed.

the others are just relaxing. "Ok we got trouble i saw 2 shadow figures and that can't be good!" Ashley said "I know you're probally right but let's not rush this area nobody but thugs and bandits are around so let's not bother unless we have to." Ashley has a strong disdain for that remark "fine i'll scout myself!" she scoffes "I'll go with you" said marcus "so will I!" said Farina "fine go on you 3 and try not to get killed!" Thunder said. as they exit.



well that is that and after the finaly Ch part II comes into play.