Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ Return of the Lost Boys ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thunder asleep on the couch his clothes still wet, Angle lying in bed lonely as she opens her eyes she sees Ashley on the floor she quickly wakes her up "Ashley wake up!" "mmmm.. not now Tom!" Angle now annoyed sends her a small jolt to wake her up "Ashley!" Ashley gets up "this best be important" "you wanna come into bed with me?" Ashley gives her crazy look "look I'm lonely you're on the floor using armor as a pillow we could share the bed besides I got a huge secret.." Ashley get into the bed with her (sorry no hanky panky or yuri in this fic)

as they lie in bed together just staring at the wall "well what's so important?" I'm... pregnant..." Ashley is shocked "if Thunder found out..." Angle cut her off "sshhhh that's why I want to keep this between us.." Ashley smiles as she touches her stomach "well a hedge-rabbit/fox-weasel I wonder what he looks like?" "you mean she." Angle says smiling.

"Why isn't Thunder here anyway?" Angle asked "well he was out trying to act like a god and, well he flooded a dry field. To prove a point" they both giggle as unbeknownst to them Lute is outside studying some plants "well this may work" she says over hearing them talk as she continues her work.

Day break comes Thunder get's up his clothes now semi-dry "well that's that what's for breakfast?" he says to an old man cleaning up "you got the wrong guy" he says as Thunder just looks dumb.



"And you think your life is hard." Thunder exits and finds Lute studying grass and plants. "are those edible?" he asks "well I think so but be advised, this typed of grass is used in.." "who care I'm hungry!" Thunder scoffed "are you blind there is a market over there you may find something to eat there however don't ask me to cook!" Lute counters. " you're a mage world class and no one is better than you I wouldn't have it any other way." Thunder says. walking away. as he enters the market digging into his pockets for gold good I found some he says pulling out a bag of gold not far behind him are marcus and Rolf "hey wait up!" Rolf yells as Thunder turns around Thunder looks at them "where are your weapons?" Thunder asks sternly "were at a market, I doubt we'll be attacks by bandits!" Marcus said Thunder rolls his eyes in disdain "fine but if bandits come-a-knocking you best head to the weapon depo!" as they enter a restaurant and sit down "man if Angle finds out she'll kill me!" Thunder said "finds out what?" Angle Ashley and Lute appear. Thunder now has a sweat bead "never mind it's not important" "is this about the flooding of that field?" Angle says Thunder mentally sighs relief "damn you figured it out!" Thunder said trying to be frustrated "well I figured you wouldn't come home to this you must be saving the world. as they kiss passionately Marcus quickly covers Rolf's eyes "hey I wanna see I had sex before!" Rolf protests as people start to stare.



"ok lets eat!" said Ashley "just be glad Illyana isn't here" says Rolf "relax I doubt she'll be hungry after eating that trail mix" Thunder counters "well dig in" they start to read the menus.



Of course as soon as they are about to order Lute storms in holding Gonzales by his wrist "can you pleased translate what this brute is saying?"

(A/N: this is in spanish but I'll translate it)

Ashley: ¿Qué ha pasado?

Gonzales: Pensé que todos me dejó porque estoy feo.

Ashley: sólo fue para conseguir algo de comida.



Gonzales: ¿por qué estamos aquí? no puede usted decirle a todo el mundo odia a nosotros!

Thunder: Hey ahora todo el mundo odiaba a Winnie Pooh en el primero también.



Ashley: not they didn't



Thunder turns his head in disgust



Thunder: así lo hice. chupar la polla que llevar muerto Jack Kennedy!



that translates into



Ashley: what happened



Gonzales: I thought they all left me because I'm ugly

Ashley: we just left to get some food.



Gonzales: Why are we here? you can not tell the whole world hates us!



Thunder: hey now everybody hated Winnie the Pooh at first too.



Ashley: No they didn't!

Thunder: well I did that cock sucking bear killed Jack Kennedy!



Gonzales just looks dumb and ugly.





"Well lets order Gonzales I'll read it to you." Ashley says Gonzales just has a look on his face Ashley now looks dumb.



"Bueno Gonzales permite fin voy a leerlo a usted" Ashley says as Gonzales nods smiling showing he lost many teeth mainly for not brushing not because he was forced to give head in prison.



Afterward after they finish ordering Rolf is about to diner dash but Thunder stops him "hey that's 'wrong' watch this, you can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" they all teleport away unbeknownst to them the food was on the house. as soon as they land they are near a watering hole "ok now where?" said Angle trying to scout as the lost boys return "oh no! what to do next!" Myrrh said hiding behind Thunder oh snapps one of them said as they see Rolf reading his bow he fires hitting an apple out of a tree as it hits one on the head they flee "next time I'll be aiming for yo ass!!!" Rolf yells punking them out.





"well lets get out of here they might be back!" said Lute now scouting "oh hell if we get to higher ground that would make things easier!"

Of course the lost boys were not going to make things easier as they scout looking for any signs of pegasus since they have strong resistance they could use them to weaken Thunder and co.



"Damn where do we find those at anyway?" one of them asks "well they fly high and we got arrows so if you see one just shoot it down regardless if it's ridden or not!" the leader said. Thunder and co were just standing in the forest looking around "ok so were not the best for scouting if only we got a map even if one of y'all stole it!" Thunder said looking at Matthew and Colm. as they look at each other confused.



"Great where do I go? I need some gold and fast!" a pegasus knight said flying around. Farina the gold digging middle sister. "hmmm maybe I can be hired by some one and get paid so I can go home!" she said to herself.



Thunder not amused by his own scouting and utter failure “great just what we needed!” he scoffed “if I was only 30 years younger!” said Marcus. “How old are you Mr.Marcus?” asked Rolf 77 “how old are you?” Marcus asked “1-14 why?” “never mind” said Marcus “I knew a girl just a year older than you she was a pretty good archer maybe you could be rivals!” Rolf smiled Thunder just rolled his eyes “well let’s head back to town and just hire somebody!”

Below the mountains the Lost Boys were looking up “now!” One yelled as they start shooting at Farina “what the hell!” she yelled as an arrow struck her “aaaaaaaaaaa” she yells falling “oh shit you see that!!!” Lute yells Thunder quickly turns on his radar and looks up only to see a pegasus knight falling from the skies. “Chaos Control!” Thunder quickly teleports to the skies as she falls “well sorry I couldn’t be better Fiora, Flornia” she says closing her eyes as tears flow she is about to face death. Thunder quickly grabs her and her steed and telports She lands into a lake and is about to drown Thunder who is struggling for air quickly tries to free her from the weeds as they surface “aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Damn!!!” Thunder goes back and rescues the winged steed. “Damn I though Marcia hugging me like that would be better for these lungs.” As Farina gasps for air Thunder gently hugs her “you ok?” As he lets go he sees an arrow in her side “awwww shit! why this? why!” “Murphy! You ok?” she says not caring for her own well being, but her steed was limping his leg seems broken, as well as his wing and had an arrow in his side as well.





“Well you best tell me what happed!” Farina looks at him as she tries to remove the arrow “oh great! This is going to be a real bitch and it will hurt like one too!” Farina looks at him as if it’s ‘ok’.





Thunder quikly removes it, as she lets out a huge scream birds fly and animals scatter. “Well I take it he saved some one.” Lute said as everybody looked on annoyed. “Well it’s best find him.” Said Angle gently touching her stomach. “You hungry?” said Ashley as Angle smiled.



Back to Thunder and Farina “damn that really,really hurt!” she scoffed “ok talk!” Thunder ordered “well I was minding my own business flying around and the next think I know I was shot at!”

She now had a sad look on her face. ”I want to go home some mean old druid sent me here saying there was more gold than I can carry!” She wanted to cry but was afraid Thunder would laugh at her. “Well your steed don’t look too good I know a mage that may heal him.” “I’m Farina and you are?” she said “Thunder the Hedge-Rabbit.” He said looking cocky “I would shake your hand but well I’m bleeding.” “And? blood is nothing. He said smiling as they shake Ashley, Angle and the others come by “well are you all right baby?” Angle said with some worry “oh im fine but I’m wet again!” Thunder scoffed “that’s ok I love swimming anyway!” Angle said kissign him “unn people I’m bleeding can I get some help please?” Farina said Lute raises her staff and heals her as well as her winged steed “ok now what?” “well you now join us we saved you and we need all the help we can get! “ Ashley said “ok I’m your’s for 20,000 gold.” Everybody starts to laugh “you’re funny, I saved your life and you owe me so join us for free. “ Thunder said smiling. “Awww man! “ she protested “why am I not surprised of all people you got sucked in too!” Marcus said. “Marus!” she yells with excitement “ok so you know each other?” Ashley asked Marcus rolls his eyes “yes….” Of course the lost boys were souting around “where did that pegasus go?” one asked Farina heard them “it-its them!!” Rolf runs out and fires hitting one in the leg. Ashley runs after him they other boy’s quickly flee leaving one behind ok so you want to shoot an innocent woman out of the sky ok now lets see if we shot you out next!” Rolf demanded.

“b-but I thought I would get aid from the pegasus “ Rolf holds him from behind as Farnia starts to beat him senseless “you like that huh? do ya!” “unnn do you think he’s had enough?” Lute says Ashley sticks her finger into his mouth and removes it nope she sticks it down his throat and he vomits “not yet.” Please I’m sorry!” Farnia contiues to beat him non stop but stops as Rolf’s arms get tired “unn miss they tried to hurt me too can I get a few liks as well.” Myrrh said as they begin to stomp him.



The lost boy was now bleeding from the mouth ok I don't think he's learned his lesson yet keep beating him till he's unconscious "p-p-please! you can't you sick fuck!" as tears begin to flow as well as blood seeping from his mouth "ok that enough both of you I doubt they'll want to come back and if they do we wait it out." Marcus said sternly "ummm you aren't the leader!" Farina said "he's not but I am and he's right that's enough!" Thunder said so now you're my staff officer "if me or Ashley are not around they take orders from you!" Thunder said as everyone but Marcus gives him a look.



"Well next stop we find a royal family maybe we could figure out who or what sent us here and how the hell do we get back home!" Thunder says being cocky Ashley has a look on her face as she walks away
"is something wrong?" asked Rolf "well I think she misses her daughter, of course if she brought her with us that would prove to be not good besides I got this!" Thunder shows them the Fire Emblem! "Angle, Lute go and find her thanks alot."







Angle gives him a look Lute just looks at him.



Ashley is sitting on a large rock sobbing as she removes a photo of her daughter "don't worry baby I'll be home soon!" *sniff * *sniff* as Lute and angle were searching "hmm is something wrong with your friend?" Lute said scouting "yeah she misses her daughter." Angle said sternly as she touched her stomach "I see you are with child" Angle smiled "yeah we were planning on having a family but not this soon."





Ashley just sat there as they found her "oh there you are lets get back I hate to see Thunder all pissed off staying here!" Ashley looks at them as Angle embraces her "I know how you feel." Angle said trying to confront her friend "well at least your child wont have a power hungry aunt trying to get a title!" Ashley said trying to be positive "yeah you're right I am a leader and I need to take care of this." Ashley said standing up wiping away the tears Lute just looks at her being hesitant hugs her as well offering her support.



As they head back they are confronted by a group of druids "awww shit!" said Angle Ashley quickly turns on her radar "ok, they come in peace I can tell these druids only study the dark magic not to attack to to learn more." one removes his cloak "hello I am Canas this is Knoll." he said putting in a monocle. " what are you doign here?" Lute said harshley "Lute be nice besides i know magic they are far more powerful againest anima magic!" Angle stated.



"ah i see you also study magic you ever heard of a flux?" Canas said proudly "you mean a low grade dark tome?" Lute said "very good us scolars need to stick together." Canas said "sorry I don't study rivals or people that have dark magic." Lute said as Ashley was about to smack her upside the head "Ashley that was uncalled for!" scoffed Angle I was putting some sense in it duh!" Ashley countered. "ok you know of a guy named Marcus?" Angle said "oh, yes an old man who's a skilled paladin right?" Angle nods. "may we join you?" "only if you tell us what we need to know." Lute said "we were studying the dark arts and some how another druid used a power neither god nor man should mess with and we tried to stop him but i and my friend ended up here all from driffrent worlds." ok that sounds right lets head back. said Ashley.



as they return to the camp marcus and Farina are pleased yet another companion joined.



well next ch a huge (maybe not so huge battle.)