Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ Hedge-Rabbit Worship ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As the group walked thru the plains the find a small village area. “Guess were not in Kansas anymore toto.” Angle said trying to be funny Thunder just gives her a look “hmm by the way things look I believe this area has food and maybe some tomes I could use both.” Lute stated “screw that we need food!” Scoffed Rolf “yeah he’s right, we can worry about weapons later besides we need food. “ said Ashley.
“Ok were here now what “ said Marcus as he got off his horse. “Well I don’t know about you people but I’m heading into town.” Said Thunder Angle got annoyed “what you mean ‘you people’” Angle said what do you mean ‘you people.’” scoffed Ashley “nothing just you’re all people right?” Thunder said heading into the town “oh great you’re going to do something stupid! “ yelled Ashley “I’m going to make sure you don’t!” “hey wait up you need me to protect you!” yelled Rolf “oh great who will protect us!” yelled Angle as Marcus clears his throat loudly “oops sorry Marcus.” Angle said blushing.
As they enter the small village “ok this is odd.” Said Rolf as people started looking at them. Some started worshipping Thunder as a god others paid no mind. “Ok this is stange” said Ashley “they think Thunder is a god.” Thunder then raises his axe “I….Am…Your…god!” he then puts it away “ok here is what I want go back to being your normal selves and treat us the same way.” They listen. “Ok now what? Well I don’t know about y’all but I know about us.” Said Rolf “do what you want I’m heading to that temple.” Thunder leaves the group and does “Oh blessed goddess, guide this young warrior on his way.” An elderly priest says “oh ‘father’ where am I?” “Altea, my child where do you come from?” the priest asked “a place called California” Thunder said between “you and me you are from another world not a god.” “Let no one know.” Thunder said “may the goddess watch over thee young child.” Thunder then leaves. As they all enter a market a young girl grabs Rolf’s money bag and runs Rolf grabs his arrow and fires hitting her in the hand as the arrow exited her hand she fell down “now what!” Rolf scoffed as he held her down her sky blue panties showing Thunder quickly closed his eyes “huh you think you can steal from me! “ Rolf had his foot on her throat as the tears started flowing from her face ”I want..to go…home….” She pleads as Rolf gets another bow, Ashley quickly grabs his money bag. As he looks at her about to end her life he then looks to Thunder Thunder says “her life is in your hands. I wash my hands of this.” Thunder says.
Rolf looks at her and walks away “We're not! Fucking! Kidding! Asshole!” scoffed Thunder as everybody looks at him the young girl looks at him “He shot me!... Asshole! “ she cried “well you should have not picked his pocket” Ashley said. "it took every fibre of my being pulling in the same direction not to kill her!” Rolf scoffed as she gets up clenching her hand now almost useless. Ashley tends to her wound I can heal you but "what's in it for us?" Thunder gives her a look "are you blind?! She's a thief that means she can pick locks and steal stuff for us duh!" Cath looks at him "you were going to let him kill me weren't you!" she scoffed Thunder looks at her "you should know stealing is bad!" Thunder removes a heal unit and smashes it healing her hand "next time you steal without our permission I'll cut it off!" Thunder threatened. Thunder "do you have to be so cruel!" Ashley scoffed yes he does he's a self-centered dick!" scoffed Rolf as another thief attacks Rolf from behind holding a knife to his throat "you wanna attack a helpless girl how bout now!" Thunder turns on his radar and readies an arrow to take him out "damn I can't get a good lock!" as he keeps looking another thief grabs this one and has a knife to his throat "stealing is wrong and you wanna pick on some one pick on me!" Thunder now realizes it's Matthew "you are a hypocrite you know that!" Thunder scoffs and Rolf gets away. "ok what are you doing here?!" scoffed Thunder "and please don't tell me you brought her!" Matthew nods "sadly yes" Thunder rolls his eyes back "great, real great!" Thunder scoffed "but I lost her so if we find her...."
"we better not!" Scoffed Thunder "ok who is this girl besides I can handle her is she a stuck up snob?" Ashley demanded Matthew let's th other thief go Thunder now is about to have his way with him ok you wanna sneak up on people like coward come on strike me first and see what's next the thief punches Thunder dead in the jaw Thunder turns back to him unscathed he punches him again Thunder uppercuts him high in the air "that's my bike punk!" he yells rolf runs up to him "damn! you just got knocked the fuck out!" Rolf shouts as he looks at him "next time make sure you're not.." everyone now annoyed says "fucking with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess!"
"ok you're in right?" Thunder looks at the thieves they nod "what about him?" Ashley says pointing to the unconscious thief "well, when he wakes up we'll deal with him."
Rolf goes to him and starts kicking him "wake up!" he scoffed kicking him.
As he gets up bleeding from he mouth, stumbling punch drunk Thunder offers him a place. "If you join us we may be able to find away home." he nods his head "my name is Colm" as he passes out again Rolf is about to kick him "halt, kick him in the balls not the ribs!" Thunder orders him to do.
Rolf does "Rolf stop, that's enough!" Scoffed Ashley Rolf gives her a look.
"All right let's greet the others, of course we need to get some food first!" Rolf stated as they all head back to the market. it's very tense. "ok so what's out plan now?" Ashley said trying to break the ice.
That plan fails, of course the tension doesn't last as bandits arrive. The priest tries to reason with them but is slapped down hard! "hahaha! foolish old man!" one yells as th e people flee in terror.
"oh great well move out! protect the village!" Thunder orders, as he readies his axe.
Everyone gets into position. "Well let's kick some ass!" Thunder yelled as Ashley turns on her radar.
"Great axes, only axes real great!" she quickly removes an axe reaver. as Rolf head to the front lines taking out several bandits one is pretty ugly as he swings his axe around like a madman Ashley confronts him "so you wanna pick on a helpless village pick on me!"
he looks at her and starts speaking in spanish "no me gusta cuerpo im i feo fue prohibido por mi propio pueblo! a fin de luchar contra las aldeas i!"
that translates into (no body likes me im ugly i was banned by my own village! so i fight villages!) "look we did nothing wrong if you side with us we can help you!" those words got him to join their side. as they fight off the bandits Thunder quickly heads to the priest. and helps him up "those bandits were nothing, see they quickly retreat." well let's head back. the others were quite annoyed but Lute and Myrrh were pleased to see Colm.
"well that took longer than expected" said Marcus sorry we had some 'trouble' back there said Thunder. As he sat down and lied back. "well we did get food" said Ashley "thought off some bandits and that village thinks Thunder is a god." "Ashley!" Thunder scoffed.
"Hey it's true besides we need a new plan." she said in defense as the town people came rushing to him "oh thank you for saving our village pleased stay with us heavenly warrior!" the priest said "fine but they come with me!" he points to his group.
As they all head back into the village. the people start to worship Thunder much to his dismay.
"oh screw this Chaos Control!" Thunder quickly teleports away. "Hey where did he go?" the people start looking for him as he is now in limbo laying low "great how long do I have to be in here for?" as Ashley quickly joins him with some food "oh about till everyone passed out." "did you drug them?" Thunder says smiling slyly Ashley smiles. as they high 5.
"oh screw this Chaos Control!" Thunder quickly teleports away. "Hey where did he go?" the people start looking for him as he is now in limbo laying low "great how long do I have to be in here for?" as Ashley quickly joins him with some food "oh about till everyone passed out." "did you drug them?" Thunder says smiling slyly Ashley smiles. as they high 5.
she then sits on her knees respectively as thunder just sits back on a rock looking at the colors of their own little world as they eat "well, what's new we save a village recruited a thug and a thief." Thunder said "hey that toothless thug is lonely besides he was banned from his village, you should be kinder to people!" Ashley said in a harsh tone "like how you were to Rolf that was mean and how you caused Marcia and Mist to fight!" Thunder shut up hey I was training him he even said himself 'I am no longer a boy' yet he cries a lot so I figured that if I show him how the world really si he'll be a dick like me!"
Ashley just nods her head "if you try and team him all he'll do is become an asshole!"
Thunder now looks dumber. "Ok is everybody out yet?" he said I hope so after they finish eating they see everybody passed out except one priest "oh praise to the heavens you have returned!" he said 'wait a min is he fasting?' Thunder says to himself 'damn he's fasting' said Ashley to herself "ok now please answer our prayers!" the priest pleaded “Ok what do you need form us?’ Thunder said slyly.
As Ashley nudged him “what do you mean ‘us’?” Thunder now looks “dumb well unn you see…” Thunder started to stall “there is a drought is there a way to keep our fields from dying we will starve if not for your help.” Thunder rolls his eyes back “damn Apollo!" Thunder scoffs

" I’ll see what I can do but there will be floods.” he then said.
Ashley rolls her head back ‘I figured there would be water involved’ she mutters to herself. Thunder now hovering high in the clouds. “Great can I really do that?” Thunder starts to turn into a ball and dives into the river, crashing thru the waves “damn! This armor his holding me down!” as he dives deeper into the river bed spinning this time his axe in hand. causing a rift and flooding as he surfaces gasping for air "damn you Poseidon!" he cursed as another wave hit him. "Ok, ok I'm sorry Poseidon!" he said quickly teleporting out of the water as he dives underground again causing the water to go into the fields. "oh praise the goddess our fields are saved!" the old priest said as he raised his hands in praise. "Ok we should rest up we still need to scout and none of us are rangers." Ashley said looking around at the fields.

"well let's head back to the inn I don't plan on pulling stunt like that without pissing off the 'other' gods." Thunder said shaking like dog trying to dry off.

As they head back the inn is full "great, real great screw this I'm taking the couch!" quickly rushes to the couch Ashley gives him a look "what about Angle aren't you going to sleep with her?" she scoffed "you sleep with her! I'm wet and she hates when someone sleeps or gets next to her wet!" he says lying down as Ashley finds Angel's room and takes the floor.

well that's that next Ch more fighting gotta love fire emblem