Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ Friend & enemies ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Day break comes as our heroes wake up, of course Ashley has the least amount of sleep, since using her armor as a pillow and a young boy resting next to her well nuff said.

"Man, I'm hungry" said Rolf looking around when he sees a birds nest with some eggs in it. "That is such a bad idea" said Angle "no it's funny" said Thunder who annoyed Rolf with his remark. "now boys play nice and Thunder don't do anything you'll regret." Angle said very sternly.

Rolf readies his bow "why don't you just climb the damn tree if you shoot at it you'll knock it out and then what?" Rolf gives him a look and rolls his eyes at him.

As Rolf climbs the tree and gets closer to the nest "almost, almost" the mother bird shows up and accidentally drops a small snake on Rolf whose spooked and looses balance knocking out the nest causing it to land on Thunder who is now annoyed as Rolf falls out of the tree on his ass Thunder holds it in his laughter as he offers him to be helped up the mother bird attacks Rolf pecking him "aaaaa, aaaaaaa help me get it off, get it off!" Rolf cried as he tried to shoo off the pissed off bird Thunder quickly readies his bow and fires killing the bird he then looks around pulls out a small handkerchief and pulls out a dagger and places it on the birds wing "if anybody asks it was self defense." Thunder said wiping away the egg yolk from his face Rolf just felt bad "damn snake!" Thunder just smiled "hey there's always next time besides, how bout we have Angle get it she's a fox well half fox but still!"

Rolf agrees for once they seem to get along.

(A/N: Can't we all just get along!)



As they go back to the girls well any luck Rolf explains what happened. Angle smacks him up side the head that's for "framing a small bird!" "hey it was either him or us!" Thunder countered as they see another bird singing Angle appears to it and sings in a high pitched tone.



The Bird tried to compete after 5 grueling min the birds head pops off "ok we got 6 eggs who wants breakfast!" said Angle.



"Ok that was just plain wrong" said Ashley as Angle grabs the eggs and leaves.



Of course cooking them is not an easy task since they don't have a frying pan they need to use Thunders axe and he is not amused.



"Oh come on, you had time to get stuff it's not like you were slacking off besides Marcia should of come too." Angle stated "yeah she can fly a lot easier and can scout this area." Ashley said "but she can't cook!" Rolf giggled.



"Well let's eat up we have along way to go." said Thunder looking around.

"Ashley I'd advise you lay low because I see those orphans you and your friends ruffed up." Thunder said as Rolf looked at her "you beat up children?" Ashley now annoyed at Thunder "they set traps remember you were in a pit crying my mom was there, too!" Now Rolf looks dumb.



As Thunder heads up with Angle to find the lost boys bullying around a young Manakete "please return my dragon stone it's.. very valuable" she pleads as the tears in her eyes flow slowly.



"you want it back?' one says as they begin to play keep away as she cowers and weeps they continue to taunt and pull at her wings.



Thunder now annoyed "hey you wanna pick on somebody pick on me!" Thunder says throwing down his bow and arrows ready to fight hand-to-hand "hey that the hedge-rabbit from Neverland how'd he get here?" one says "who cares lets get him maybe he'll lead us to that one broad!" they grab their sticks and clubs and start to swing at Thunder who dodges them grabs one of the clubs and smashes it he then turns on his radar.



Sees the dragon stone on one of the kid's belts "yoink!" he grabs it and sees the young Manakete sobbing "here this is yours" he says handing it back to here *sniff* thank you *sniff* she says "hey he took out stone! lets get it back" they are about to attack the Manakete "I was minding my own business, you harassed me and hurt me no more! I did nothing to you but now... she transformed into a huge dragon YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!! she started blowing fire at them as they run and cry almost getting burned.



As they cower and flee she turns back int a young girl with wings "ok that was sweet do it again!" Myrrh just closes her eyes "ok kid what are you again?" Thunder asked "kid? you think I'm a kid, thank you." she said smiling Thunder just has a dumb look on his face. "Ok now I'm confused can you tell me about yourself?" Thunder said.



"Myrrh, that's what I'm called, I'm from darkling wood I ended up her with now way or how of getting home..." *sniff* *sniff* Thunder feels sympathy a trait he hats to have around." Look I'm lost too if we team up we can both get to our home lands." Thunder said. that made Myrrh smile as he gently wrapped his arm around her like a caring brother making Angle somewhat jealous.



Ashley appeared laughing at her "ha that's ironic when we went to traverse town he acted all insecure now you see him confronting a small child and you get jealous." Angle gives her a look as Thunder and Myrrh come back holding hands. Angel now annoyed.



"Myrrh not to be rude but how old are you?" Thunder asked "my that is rude how old are you?" she asked "I just turned 19." "ok I'm a little over 1200" thunder turns on his radar again "you're how old?" "1200" Thunder has a look of shock "damn you're older than me by alot!" Thunder said shocked "I'd say she's at least older than you by 1181 years." a young girl appears holding a tome "the names Lute, I'm a prodigy and no ones better than me!" Thunder now annoyed "we'll see, Ashley you better have cleaned my axe woman!" my you are rude I need to punish you Lunar cast fire magic at Thunder but nothing happens "rule #1 make sure you're not fucking with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess!"



"ok you win you are better than me so can we be friends I'd rather not die or loose to someone of your skill." Thunder looks at the others "all right your in." Lute smiles "I take it you know Myrrh right?" Thunder asks "yes we thought in a great war." Ok how many of us Though in a great war?" Ashley says raising her hand Angle is the only one left out.



"oh cheer up I bet were here to stop some evil force and that should get us home!" Thunder said being cocky.



"If you tried to rewrite history that isn't always a good idea." Lute said Thunder and Ashley bot give her the look of disdain. "Ok I'll shut up now" Lute said looking around.



"Ok we got a small army now of course I need a co Captain Ashley you're now co Captain my #1 if Miles was here you would be #3." Thunder says.



As a paladin appears wielding an axe swinging it around very violently "that man is mad, we have a madman on our hands of course I could easily take him out if you wish." Lute stated "Go ahead but if that seems to piss him off Rolf you take over." Ashley said. "There's a 5% chance my magic will piss him off." Lute cast fire again striking him causing him to back off as he falls off his horse. Rolf and Thunder begin to laugh at him. As he moves a bit he then gets up staggering Ashley holds out her lance in case she needs to strike him. He gets up and removes his helmet “man what just happened?” he asked “you tell me swinging that axe around like a madman!” Ashley scoffed sorry milady but I was patroling and I was sucked in a vortex I was blinded and that magi must of restored my sight. Ashley puts back her lance “ok I believe you, but next time just ask for help.” She says sternly “Marcus of Pherea that is who I am.” He says “You’re a paladin right?” Rolf askes “yes son how old are you?” “14” Rolf says “you’re kind of young to be fighting like that why trained you?” Marcus said.



Rolf is now nervous “unnn..” “I did, you got a problem with that?” Thunder says all loud. “Ok so you want to train children.” Marcus asks “look he is a prodigy.” Thunder says defending Rolf giving him confidence. “If you want you can join us we need all the help we can get.” Lute says.

Marcus smiled “ok let’s do this!”



Well new friends some old enemies what’s next for our heroes not much