Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ An Old World ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ashley and Saul are still at the bar just hanging out it's still night time but pretty late.

Luna not too pleased that Star would wear such an outfit neither can Claudius. as Annabeth and the snobs appears the twins snarl at them "my they're moody like they just lost to a bunch of damn dirty apes." "Susan that's enough" another says "you don't want to piss them off." "oh what ever Jane it's not like there going to do anything there just kids." she says "there more than that there paladins and you best know how to use a knight killer to stop them" Annabeth says. "you're a mage right so I say you could handle them right." Annabeth looks at her necklace "yeah I think so."

Ashley looks around "hey let's play some pool I got an idea." "I'm afraid I know what you have planned." as they start to play. Susan and co appear "well I say we have a wager." Saul just rolls his eyes "Oy vey!" he says as Ashley breaks the balls shooting a few good ones she then turns on her radar hitting every single ball with ease.

"Oh I see you're a hustle you trying to take these men's hard earned money that they can spend on me!" Susan says annoying Ashley as she walks away. "Susan you shouldn't say that she's a halberdier and even a mage can't take one out." "Don't give me a history lesson I think I can't handle her on my own!" she scoffs as Ashley is with Luna hey "don't walk away form me you 2-bit has been!" Ashley grabs Luna's drink and splashes it in her face "sorry, I only plan for fun bitch!" Susan is irate "oooo my dress my hair you know how much that cost me!!!!!" she says irate and sobbing "oops gee there's a goodwill across the street maybe you can get a new outfit there." Ashley says winking.

Susan storms off irate Annabeth smiles whispering 'thank you' Luna hold out her hand Ashley low 5's her "that's 5 bucks you owe me for the drink by the way." Luna says smiling. As Ashley hands her the money she takes off moving her lips to Amadeus says 'you owe me big'

As the coupe leave outside Susan ans co are waiting outside now pissed off you know what you're a total bitch trying to act all hard like that!" Jane says to Ashley.

You know ,Sue, I think I have a theory about why you're such a bitch.

Saul intervenes "no, lets leave this does not look good."

"No, no, no, no, no, hang on. Hang on, Saul, hang on. You see, Susan, you're popular because you developed early and started giving handjobs when you were 12. But now you can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror because all you see is a whore. So you pick on everybody to avoid the inevitable realization that once your body's used up by age 19 you're gonna be a worn-out, chalky-skinned burlap sack that even your stepdad won't want. How's that, am I in the ballpark?"

Susan leaves sobbing as the snobs join her.

"Damn that was very, very mean." Saul says "well if I didn't say it who would?" Saul just has a dumb look on his face. as young black cat with a white face and white tipped tail emerges wearing green glasses blue jeans and pink shirt "thank you" she said wiping away some tears. "Hey, no problem. She's a - she's a skank. You know, you don't - you don't deserve - you don't deserve all the crap you get, Serra, you know that?" Ashley said hiccupping will "Annabeth be my friend again?" Ashley nods as she goes back to hiccupping. "she had a bit too much to drink." Saul says as the twins appear. "Hey good job well good luck with where you go." Claudius blurts out. Amadeus Smacks him upside the head "you big mouth!" he scoffs "look just come back alive." Saul says as he walks away. Ashley opens her arms and Serra embraces her "trust me the twins have this covered." well good luck to y'all I must leave now Ashley said as the tears started to flow.

She walks away as the twins embrace Serra. "Our time will come those snobs will be dealt with." Amadeus says.

Ashley walks home still sobbing knowing that time travel might have dire consequences.

as she enters her apt Thunder and Angle are now asleep on th couch she gently puts a blanket on them and kisses their forehead.

She heads into her room as she lies down quietly sobbing clenching a pillow she eventually falls asleep thinking of Penny how there will be no more tears shed for the fallen.

When morning comes her makeup is smeared all over her face Angle is getting her things Thunder is gone. "Hey where the hell did he go to?" Ashley asked Angle.

"He said he wanted breakfast and he hates waiting for me to cook it!" She said annoyed.

"hey wait a min were you crying? last night." Ashley wipes away at her eyes "no more shed tears we will save everybody, they deserve to die very old.' Angle embraces her "you're right get ready Thunder will be back any min." Of course after she said that he arrives with some junk food.

"Gee that's real healthy" said Ashley all sarcastic "hey they had a long line so I went to the liquor store to get food." he said all defensive "well Ashley get ready hurry up!" Ashley heads back into her room and exits in her full halberdier uniform. "Now I'm ready" Thunder removes the back gem as it glows "You can never do this Hulk Hogan Chaos Control!" a black light appears and they enter it.

And are gone in a flash the door is opened, Peach and Faith enter "hello ?" said Faith "there gone all of them I can sense it they left." said peach as she sits down Faith wraps her arm around her.

The black light opens up again Thunder lands on his feet Ashley lands on top of him Angle lands on top of her. "Well I don't think were in Kansas anymore Toto." Ashley said trying to be funny.

Thunder quickly get up turns on his radar "well we are here now let me scout ahead!"

"You are not a ranger besides it's better if we go with you in case your emotions get the best of you!" said Angle as they walk they hear the sounds of fighting and they see smoke from a small village. "Shit look!" yelled Ashley.

Thunder quickly heads uphill and see Titania now older her hair is 75% grey fighting off some bandits he axe broke as one approaches her ready for the kill.

Titania knows her time has come as she closes her eyes a tear leaves as she mutter "Thunder... my son.." Just then the bandit drops with an arrow in his back "you get away From my mother you filthy bandit!" Thunder is hovering over her readying his bow 3 fold they are no ordinary bows they're Chaos bows. some more bandits appear as he fires stunning them causing them to fall back. Ashley and Angle appear "Thunder you glory hog!" Scoffed Ashley as she find the biggest bandit to take out. Angle just stands there chanting as some wind appears killing one of them. "Ok that was nice" after a while "Mother!" Thunder runs to her as he embraces her she almost falls on him bleeding from the stomach and mouth. "Angle hand me an elixir now!!" she quickly hand him one as he feeds it to her "here mother you'll be ok." he says, as she get up and back on her horse.

"Thunder what brings you back here?" Thunder opens the book he brought with him "oh snapps I just made history! again!"

Ashley quickly grabs the book "it says Titania dies at the rip age of 119." of course their joyful reunion is cut short as some more bandits come forward and they have to fight their way thru again.

Of course this time Penny, Ike. Soren and Rolf appear on scene giving them back up.

"Titania you trying to get yourself killed?" Ike scoffed "Sorry but I thought there were a handful." she said "we'll talk later we need to kick some ass!"

As they move out and fight off the bandits with ease mainly due

to the fact that Thunder was shooting arrows weakening them while Rolf was finishing them off.

"ok that's over let's head back!" said Ike as they head back to base Penny stats to hug on Ashley nonstop "look I'm now a knight!" she said "Thunder who is this?" Titania said "oh mother this is my fiance, Angle. Angle this is my foster mother from Traverse Town." Thunder said as they embrace. "So when am I going to be a grandmother?" she said in all due time. Thunder look at the book again it read 'Penny lived a peaceful life in due time she helped many villages in dire need.' Ashley was brought to tears of joy holding penny in her arms again.

Rolf was not too pleased seeing Thunder again. "Why did you come back here!" Rolf scoffed "because I wanted to see if you still wet the bed!" Rolf was now blushing turning red "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! you filthy liar!!!!" Rolf runs away sobbing Angle proceeds to smack him upside the head "Thank you dear." Titania said as Thunder gave her a dirty look "why is Thunder messing with him?" asked Angle "because Miles and him though it would be funny to act like dicks and creat a play called Bambi and well nuff said" Angle smacked him upside the head again.

"Hey what's the big idea!" of course Rolf come back with Oscar and Boyd "now what asshole!" Rolf scoffed Soren smiles for the first time in ages. Oscar and Boyd are ready to attack as they are about to form a triangle Rolf get in the lead "ok brothers triangle attack!" they all fire at Thunder as their arrows bounce off "remember kids don't fuck with somebody that has armor blessed by the goddess. Thunder says waving his finger

The brothers all look shocked of course what happens next is not good, not good at all.

A series of dark druids appear, chanting readying their Flux "oh shit this can't be good!" Soren yells Ashley quickly attacks one but he dodges and summons the power of darkness penny quickly knocks Ashley out of the way but is almost caught in the black magic Thunder swings his axe killing the druid instantly.

"unn Thunder I think you just pissed them off." Angle said as they chant some more opening a large vortex Rolf is the first to get sucked in "Rolf!" scream Oscar and Boyd Ike and soren attack the druids to no avail as does Titania. "Screw this he doesn't deserve this" Ashley quickly jumps in "oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Thunder jumps in after her Dammit Thunder Angle jumps in after him. of course Rhys appears with Shine and takes out a few druids. Titania just stands there as tears exit her jade green eyes "Thunder my son please be safe." The remaining druids retreat. "What ever they want they go it those bastards!" Oscar scoffed Boyd offer to comfort his brother "well, we should let Rolf handle himself." said Boyd Oscar pushed his brother off "no we should be there were family!" as they cried in each other others arms "Soren can you give em detail of them?" Ike asked "well they are members of a dark magic also called ancient magic we need light magic to stop them of course holy water lots of holy water and some pegasus knights they are good against magic." Ike just rolled his eyes "well we need to stop them."

Of course in another world all together Thunder is the first to exit the vortex as he lands Angle lands on top of him as she gets up, Rolf lands onto of him too Ashley is the only one not to land on anybody just her feet.

They are somewhere on the plains. Rolf on his knees begins to sob "I want to go home wahhhhhhhhhhh!" Ashley offers him comfort Thunder gets annoyed "great now what were stuck in a whole now world." "this is all your fault!" Rolf attacks Thunder with sock to the jaw!

Of course he pulls back since an aura is protecting him from most attacks "see you never learn, don't fuck with some one that has armor.." "Shut up just shut the hell up!" Ashley cuts him off.

"were stuck here we need to find out what to do next to get home!" she yells Angle just hugs Thunder "we'll find a way." she said assuring herself. "Well we best set up camp we have along way to go." Ashley said ass he takes off "hey, let me go with you I'll protect you!" Rolf said as they take off together.

"Well that was nice of you." Said Angle all sarcastic "Look this is Miles fault ok!" Thunder scoffed " "were you trying to impress him, or just being a complete dick?" "Look we were just having fun we didn't know he was a crybaby."

Angle walks away "I have nothing to say to you right now!" Thunder just stands there. "Fine, go ahead and find yourself you know you need me!" he yells at her as she ignores him she catches up to Ashley and Rolf as they get fire wood "Rolf I am truly sorry for what they did to you if you want to get even I'll gladly help." Angle said "I thank you but I need to do this on my own really, all he does is talk shit and makes me look like baby yes I'm scared out there, but I killed people so don't treat me like a kid or anything I'm mercenary!"

Angle hugs Rolf gently. "oooooo Thunder will get jealous!" Ashley said "I hope he does." "uh Angle I have a girlfriend you know." Angle is now looking dumb.

Ashley just looks at him "ok you 2 that's enough." as she picks up a handful of fire wood "well don't just stand there help me carry some of this stuff!" As they follow her and head back to Thunder who just freshly killed a deer. "Man this was a bitch to kill."

The others look at him then at the carcass "gee, how many arrows did you use?" Ashley asked "at least 7, damn thing wouldn't go down without a fight, if I knew this would happen I would of just knocked his head off!"

Rolf laughs at him that's "because you got no aim, you missed his heart 6 of the times!" Thunder now annoyed "ok wise guy next time how bout you kill a deer or something!"

Thunder scoffed.



"Well anyone got a dagger or something Rolf pulls one out "here" "ok then you can clean it!" Of course Ashley pulls out one as well "ok you both can clean it! " they are both pissed off now. Angle now also annoyed "what do you except me to do?" she scoffed "start a fire I'll cook the damn thing."



everyone looks at him annoyed "hey I killed him, besides I'm Captain here so you better not try anything or else I'll tell Miles on you!" everyone backs off "yeah that's what I thought!"



(A/N: Miles is the commander, Thunder is Dep Commander)





As Ashley and Rolf being to clean the carcass Angle uses her fire tome to start a fire as Thunder chops up the wood he removes his chaos emerald it's now nothing more than a black gem he turns on his radar now realizing that it's was a one way ticket "ok this is just great, real great!" Thunder now feels stupid since Ashley can't fully induce a Chaos Control and he can only do it with some one of the same strength or greater.



He just stands there reading the book but it's been altered even though Penny and Titania were saved they are screwed. a few min later Rolf comes back with the deer skin "what do you want to do with this?" Rolf asked "just leave it I'll figure out where to get some salt or something." Thunder said now annoyed.





Rolf walks away still covered in blood as is Ashley but this is nothing new to them.



Angle goes to Thunder realizing something is very wrong. "were stuck here that's all, if only I had another way to get here." he said feeling dumb look what you did was out of love, both of you, of course you being a dick I can't really change but still,being a dick isn't so bad. You see there 3 kinds of people in this world dicks, pussies, and assholes." Angle said makign Thunder fell better



"Pussy's don't really get along with dicks, because pussy's get fucked by dicks, but dicks also fuck assholes Thunder and if they didn't fuck the assholes we would get our dicks and our pussy's all covered in shit!" That made Thunder fell a lot better.



Of course as soon as they get back the see Rolf cooking the deer. "Ok next job is Angle's" Thunder said since Oscar is a cook he figured Rolf has 50/50 shot of being that good.



Of course Angle bought some condiments "ok now what, we need water I'll find a stream or something" Thunder said teleporting. Thunder is now air born and hovering around looking for some sort of water as he turns on his radar nothing in site of course after a while at least 45 min he finds a watering hole with some pegasus near it. "Oh great this is either their's or some bodies." he said as he lands there he removes a bottle and starts to fill it up, the pegasus all look at him but go back to drinking. Ok that was odd" he said, as he teleports away.



Of course when he gets back nobody even touched the deer yet "ok dig in people!" everybody starts to scarf it down of course they take it down not easy Thunder now realizing not to hurt Rolf's feelings says "it needs more salt." the others just swallow.



as Angle drinks some water she feels weaker. "where did you get this water?" she asks "a pegasus watering hole." everone spits it out "are you stupid or just plane dumb?!" scoffed Rolf "you just weakened you girlfriend's magic power you know pegasus are very resistant to magic now look what you did!" Rolf was annoyed at Thunder's careless actions "look it will fade off in time don't worry I'll protect her!" Thunder said removing his bow. "ok let's set up camp we can figure out our next step in the morning." Ashley said as she removes a sheet to make a tent. "Well good night people." she heads inside "oh great where will we sleep?" scoffed Thunder "well I do like looking at the stars" said Angle. Thunder rests next to a log Angle next to him Rolf just stands there "go ahead lie down if you want" said Thunder. Rolf declines



well so far so good right? not really