Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbit's Tails Part I ❯ the last day, till the pastþ ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After they get their things, Ashley stated that "we need to go and hang out one last time I know a bar besides the twins will be there." She stated Thunder just looks on like he could care less.

"Besides I want you to meet my boyfriend." she said Thunder and Angle were both shocked "yeah, I have someone besides he goes off and on to Israel a lot." Ok so you have some one why Israel there are many other places to visit." Ashley gives him a look "well he is Jewish and he has family there his name is Saul and he's cute Angle."

Thunder now getting jealous as Ashley winks at him. "Bleh!" Thunder scoffed as Angle decides to take off Thunder follows "were going to pay Modesty a visit say our goodbyes" Thunder said.

Ashley grabs her coat and leaves getting into a pink Corvette, Of course she passes Amadeus and Claudius walking their horses hey you want a lift Claudius leaves th e horse and jumps in Amadeus now is walking 2 horses and annoyed.

"So what brings you here anyway?" Claudius asks "well you see were leaving back in time and well were saying goodbye." Ashley said semi-happy "Thunder I bet." he said now annoyed as he crossed his arms.

"What's wrong, is it Annabeth?" Ashley said with concern "well besides the point were were invited by those snobs my brother is pleased since he has plans to 'ruin' the party but I can't stand them neither can Star she says that going there will make us look like fools!" he said annoyed . "Look I know what's going on with her she's still a little girl who years to be accepted and selling out is the only way to open her eyes so be it."

Claudius gives her a look " "yeah sure but I got a better idea make a fool out of her and she'll be back to us in no time I bet money on it!" he said being cocky Ashley quickly pulls over "bet!" she said holding her hand out "done!" they shake "you better come back alive so I can collect my money!" Claudius stated "don't I always!" she said smiling as they drive off.

Claudius just looks outside the window "gee something is bugging you I can tell."

Ashley said in a loving manner "well my mom and dad told me about you & Anne, I still wonder if we were still a couple what would it be like." Ashley smiled "well I know we would be fighting a lot, I remember back in traverse town you got real jealous when I was taking care of that orphan." Ashley then giggles Claudius gives her a look " hey I was still a kid I didn't know any better!" Ashley still laughs "you can be so cute when you're naive." Claudius is not amused "so were heading to a bar & grill right?" Claudius said trying to break the ice. "yeah but aren't you and your brother too young to drink?" Ashley said "aren't you?" Claudius stated "I'm 19 I got 2 years left your only 13 so.." she said with disdain.

"One I'm a dog so that makes me 91 in dog years, two your still a child compared to me!" he barked.

"My someone is moody, is it Star that's bothering you." She said no it's not all that it's because she is staying neutral on this matter and it's driving all of us nuts of course Mother isn't annoyed she seems to be the only one to even still care for her? he said

"Why would Luna want to take her side anyway?" Ashley stated "because she feels that since she was treated poorly back in her own world, that she has the right to act like a total bitch in ours!" "well were here." Ashley says pulling over very fast like.

"Crazy lady!" Claudius scoffs as he jumps out of the car as he heads to the bar Amadeus is there with Peach now looking pissed off "thanks for leaving me to tend the horses!" he said all sarcastic. "sorry but I was catching up besides you knew to get peach to teleport here anyway." Amadeus just rolls his eyes "Un-huh" Amadeus kisses Peach on the cheek thanking her as she teleports away.

"ok here's my plan we go to the party and set the place on fire and see what happens." Amadeus says.

"As much as I enjoy fire starting here's a better plan we go and let her 'friends act like snobs and we play along then the min they say the wrong thing we splash our drinks in their face causing a fight then Annabeth will be caught in the cross fire and..." Claudius just pauses as his mother is behind them now annoyed. "Boys you should both be ashamed setting fire to a place like that!" she scoffed They both are shocked...

"If you must do something just wait a bit bring her friend and rub the fact you were there for her and being in the 'cool' crowd is nothing if you want I'll send your Aunt Martel." Amadeus just rolls his eyes "fine I'll bring Serra that poor girl does not deserve this." "I'll be back I need a drink." Claudius heads to the bar. Luna looks at Amadeus "I know you mean well but you're doing it all wrong." Amadeus looks at her almost feeling bad " then what do you expect us to do hmmm?" he said "set up traps with pig's blood and make them look like fools?" he said "well that's better than burning down the house."

Claudius heads to the bar as the bar keep looks at a chart of dogs "Guinness

Extra Stout please 2" the bar keep hands him the drink as he heads back to his mother and brother. Lunar quickly uses her tail to black them form leaving as annabeth and a group of snobs enter "Mom what are you doing?" Amadeus barks "keeping you from acting a fool!" she said sternly.

As Annabeth sits next to Luna, Amadeus is enraged as he sips his drink all he can do is hold it in, he is not happy at all.

Lunar welcomes her with open arms but the twins don't seem to want her around just yet.

"Anna why would you chooses to hang out with them? they're not good people were good people what you did to Serra was wrong ."

As the other girls look on "gee what is she doing, its like she's sucking up to Mrs. Prowler."

"relax like if she does we won't have to worry like my daddy is gone for like forever we'll up the odds for like our party!" another said.

(A/N: sorry I don't know how to talk like a stuck up snob of high class).

Annabeth looks at Luna "I'm sorry, but you would never understand me no one does!" she scoffs getting up the twins in a rage both stand up "don't you dare talk to our mother like that!" they say in unison as the other girls come around them "well I guess you don't have to be momma's boys to love mommy dearest." one says as Luna snarls at her.

"Meet me there hot stuff" the girl hands Claudius a party invitation ok were in.

Luna now looks dumb "well I tried" she said "you did good mom you got us in now we need a new plan." Amadeus stated.



Of course as they discuss plans Ashley and a nicely dressed man enter. she's still dressed modest in her outfit from earlier. "Well guess this is it for now." she says wrapping her arm around him well this isn't a bad place now is it he says as she guides him to Amadeus and Claudius with their mom "ok you go there and you knock some sense back into her, Martel is still going with you as backup." Luna said "hey this is Saul he's cute huh?" Ashley said smiling the twins try hard not to gag "you look nice" Ashley Luna said "Thanks your cousin knows about being modest" she said smiling "hey" they both say. "where is Thunder he sure does like to take his sweet time" Ashley said "you know him, he's probably saving a cat from a tree or a child from a burning building and then gloating about it saying try and do that Hulk Hogan!" Luna said as a flash of light appeared.



Thunder and Angle appeared landing on the floor feet first. "See we can also land on out feet." Thunder said Angle sees Luna sorry were late but you know Luna nods as Ashley introduces Saul "we know who he is Ashley." Angle stated.



As they head to the bar. Thunder orders some hard liquor and guzzles it down "I'd advise you don't want a hang over and time travel right?" Angle stated Thunder just looks at her "look they don't have that stuff back there and Miles isn't here to make corn or fruit so I can make it myself so let me be woman!" Thunder scoffs as he drinks some more.



Angle just looks at him "cosmo please." Angle ordered Thunder stopped with the hard stuff now is drinking beer.



Angle just ignores him "so what's his deal?" the barkeep asks. "Well he claims to go back in time and time travel drunk." she says looking at him.



"Sorry I asked." the barkeep said going back to work. Ashley and Saul return kissing. "get a room you two" Angle said smiling. "were only dating" Saul said



Thunder is just mumbling as he pulls out a letter "here give this to Peach she'll need it." he says as he exits.



“This is good” said Saul as Thunder quickly enters the bar “I had to mail my sister a letter let her know everything is fine.” “Right” said Angle as Thunder goes back to drinking. I bet he’ll be hung over by morning said Angle.

“Yeah I bet I’ve seen him drink before and he can handle it.” Ashley stated “You can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!” Thunder says now fully drunk as he teleports away.





“Well have fun you 2 I need a walk with Saul.” Ashley and Saul are about to shake as Thunder re enters now fully sober “ha!” Of course Star the Hedgecat appeared in a very revealing outfit short black shirt with matching boots and a high cut shirt hey guys did I miss anything?” She asked “nah, nothing is happing just be on guard your bf is going to do something stupid.” Saul said “Tell me something new see ya by the way angle try not to come back dead.” she said as she heads to the twins.



“Well lets head back nothing is happing here” Angle said as they head back to Ashley’s. “well this is out last night together babe.” Thunder said as they head back to Ashley’s.



Well that’s that next Ch they head to Crimea