Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbits Tail Part II ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Peach looked sad and somewhat depressed as Faith hugged her and kissed her on the forehead ( I know y'all will hate me for this but sorry no Yuri) "ohhhhhhh Thunder!" Peach said as the door was kicked in "Thunder you best explain things to me!!! NOW!!!!!!! they both turn around "ok, you'll wake the baby and I would hate to see Ashley use that lance of hers." Said Faith Marcia quickly removes a lance reaver "now what!" "ok, ok" Peach gets up "look, Thunder is nowhere to be seen I think he, he *sniff* *sniff* he's gone." Marcia just stands there in total shock "w-what he's gone as in he takes off to another world?" Marcia is now in total shock yes "we think they both took off, I know Angle went with him because last time they didn't take her." Faith said as she lets a few tears flow.



Marcia just stands there shocked and motionless. "unn Marcia? what's our plan?" Peach asked Marcia quickly came to her senses "here you might need this!" she hands her a letter.

this!" she hands her a letter.



Peach opens it and begins to read.

"DEAR PEACH SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED BUT IF YOU WERE THERE YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND ALSO MORE BAD NEWS! 'MOTHER (TITANIA) WAS KILLED I PLAN TO GO BACK AND TRY TO SAVE HER I FAILED ONE THIS TIME I NEED CLOSER AS FOR MOM AND DAD TELL THEM THAT THEY RATHER NOT AID ME I DO THINGS MY SELF AND I'M SORRY FOR BEING A DICK.. YOU'LL FIND A SILVER BAR YOU ARE NOW A LIEUTENANT! GUIDE THE OTHERS AS I WOULD AND TRY NOT TO GET KILLED OK! YOU ARE NOW GOING TO TAKE MY PLACE LOVE ALWAYS THUNDER...



Peach opens it up again and finds a silver bar and puts it on her shoulder as she gently sobs as faith hugs her "oh Thunder why can't you just reason!" Marcia now looks real dumb "oh my infant sister look we'll have to work together to solve this besides I did promise the twins 'we' would aid them." what do you mean we?" Peach said. "well unn I don't know I need to get a new outfit!" Marcia quickly takes off. "What was that about?" Faith asks "well you know how Annabeth sold out just to 'fit in' Amadeus is super pissed and so ashamed of her he dresses like a druid just to avoid her Luna is the only one to understand Lunar is staying out of it so is Silver." Peach says wiping away her tears.



"Look don't cry we can go back and find him right?" Faith says trying to reassure her Peach then looks "at her I know you don't want to do any more traveling like that I do understand." Faith begins to cry as "well I know last time I did that I was almost killed so I..don't know really!!" *sniff* *sniff* look I'll train you I promise you won't suffer anymore! Peach says.



As they take off arm -n- arm "now about this party you think they need help?" Faith asks "nah but they will need some one who can teleport them the hell out of there when the fire works start. they both giggle as the twins appear "well we are so ready those snobs will be shocked for a very long time." Amadeus says as the voice says "PALADIN!" "oh would you shut up!' Claudius barks.