Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbits Tail Part II ❯ The Party Crashers ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Peach was now at the diner Gust was with her. "So you want me and Faith to go and find your brother right?"  Peach nods "yeah I would ask Miles but who knows how long he'll be gone."  Gust rolls his eyes "I know your mother is worried but he should of never acted like a dick." Peach smiles "he always acts like a dick."  Just then Star and Claudius enter. "Well where is Serra we have a plan  to get Annabeth back!"  he said sitting down.


 
"Great you're going to piss off some rich snobs and blow up their house." Gust says annoyed at his cousins antics  Star gives him a look "hey he is trying to save a friend  besides, his parents approve his antics!"  she scoffed  "ok, ok" Gust says sheepishly.
 
"so what do you plan?" well first we wait for Serra then we handle our 'business' with them!"  Claudius said smiling sadistically "you know it would be better if you and Martel go with me and Serra"  Peach said "why?" said Star "well I need to train them were going to the old world and if these 2 aren't ready well I can't fight off all of our enemies!" Peach said "fine just teleport us to Martel's!"  Peach gets up tosses some money on the table and teleports the group away.
 
 
At Martel's Claudius and Star plan to 'crash' the party Amadeus appears still dressed like a druid  "Amadeus why are you still dressed like that?" Martel asks Amadeus takes off the robe and is now wearing his paladin gear. "better?" Martel smiles.
As a young black cat with a white face appears wearing a ragged green skirt white shirt and shoes with pink socks "well what is your plan?" she said sounding very shy
"ok Serra what you need is a modest outfit besides you and Star will be hiding out   while me and the twins weill enter and well nuff said." Martel said    
 
 
Martel just looked on across the street "your mother will most likely kill me if she finds out that I helped you extract revenge on those snobs...oh hell I hate those kinds of people!"  Martel said what do you mean 'you people?' " Claudius said  "martel gives him a look "open your ears kid, snobs!"  "yes sir!" Claudius says saluting her "do I look like a 'sir' to  you?" she scoffed "no sir!" Claudius said "well remind me to smack you upside the head maybe your helmet is on too tight."  Martel scoffed as Claudius took it off "n-no ma'am!" Claudius said all nervous "there that's better. Come Serra we need to ger you changed up you'll look and feel  better" she said taking off with Serra  "ok now what we just wait." Amadeus said now annoyed  "hey just chill they will be back and you can attack!" Star scoffed "ok babe what is our plan call her 'tasty cakes' and then beat her and stick  pinecones in her ass?" Claudius starts to giggle  Star not amused smacks him upside the head "you are one demented sick bastard! that's why I love you!" she then hugs him and they kiss.  "Why did you hit me then?" he asks  "sorry couldn't help your aunt isn't here that's why." she then shrugs. Amadeus is now annoyed "first you fight now you make up gee 'you people' can't make up your mind!" Star looks at him what do you mean 'you people?' hmmmm?" "I give up" he says in disdain. as Lunar appears with a pizza "if the Noid appears and messes with this pizza i plan to break his neck." just then the Noid appears takes th pizza and acts a fool as Lunar grabs him and start  beating senseless slamming his face into the ground  grabbing him as he is  now bleeding as he breaks his neck "Perhaps it was the Noid who should have avoided me." Amadeus grabs a slice as does Claudius "we need to go medevil on them!" Lunar says Amadeus and Claudius now draw rheir axes.  
"You want to make 16th century mathematician Johannes Kepler  your bitch, don't you?!" Lunar said  Amadeus looks at him He...is..my...bitch!" Lunar just smiled next time you tell him your dad has armor blessed by the goddess and he best not fuck with him."  
 
Lunar said picking up a slice of pizza well you best head in there and kick some ass! 
 
Lunar then takes off  Amadeus and Claudius head into the house as Star keeps watch. as Martel and a new Serra appear she all dressed up in fancy new clothes. "well you girls have fun I need to make sure my nephews don't go and kill someone!" Martel said  as Star helped Serra into the tree  as they sit down together "come here don't be shy." Serra not too sure decides to sit next to her as Star wraps her arm around her so you and Annabeth were friends once right?" Star said making small talk Serra's eyes begin to tear up " well" *sniff* "I wasn't fully honest with you" *sniff*    Star gently wraps her arm around her "what do you mean?" "well the truth is we are both undercover we set this up she sold out to stop those snobs I was made to look like I was betrayed  and well *sniff* "it's ok honey, I understand" Star said hugging  her. Claudius and his brother enter the party as they get in line to pass thru a metal detector "great, with these weapons how the hell do we get thru?"  Amadeus says getting ready to leave and just sneak in thru window "oh boys you made it that's swell!" Sue said all dressed up Annabeth on her arm "yeah I figured that I was confused and just felt sorry for the bitch!" Amadeus said grinding ice into his palm "yo Kevin let these 2 in free of charge and they don't need no metal detectors they'll probably fry it!" she said  as they head up the stairs. Annabeth looks at Amadeus as if she's saying 'I can handle this my self!' Amadeus sees a keg and takes it "I'll need more that this to get thru the night." "my, oh, my you're a crazy wolf/fox! Come join the rest of us!"  they enter a room and starts to talk with the others  as the twins are binge drinking "so boys you wanna play spin the bottle?" Annabeth says crawling over to Amadeus "we'll pass but what we'll do is play kill the bottle!' Claudius says all cocky.
 
Annabeth is now annoyed by their antics afraid they'll screw up her plans as she starts to kiss Amadeus "my she is freaky!" one of the girls says. Claudius just gets out a bottle of vodka and starts binging.  "my you wolf/foxes drink a lot how much liver you got left?"  Claudius looks at her enough.
 
Serra in Star's arms as they watch from a afar "what are they doing?" Serra asked "well it looks like they're binge drinking but knowing them they'll get drunk and act like fools."  Star said  As a nerdy black cat appears "Serra get down from that tree!!!"  he barked at her  "Oh crap my father!"  She said now shocked "I though I told you about socializing with these people!"  "father you don't understand!" Serra pleaded "I understand, you go off and you plan to start trouble I know plenty!"
 
Serra in Star's arms as they watch from a afar "what are they doing?" Serra asked "well it looks like they're binge drinking but knowing them they'll get drunk and act like fools." Star said As a nerdy black cat appears "Serra get down from that tree!!!" he barked at her "Oh crap my father!" She said now shocked "I though I told you about socializing with these people!" "father you don't understand!" Serra pleaded "I understand, you go off and you plan to start trouble I know plenty!" he scoffed  Star was quick to defend her new friend "we are waiting it out if you don't mind!" As Star embraced her "unhand my daughter!" Serra's father scoffed  just then a shadowy figure appears "I'd advise you to trust your daughter she has plans and works for me..." (it's Lunar btw) "you see here come out and face me like a man I am raising her best I can I was brought up isolated and so shall she!"  he exits the shadows "ok fine hit me with your best shot." the dad is now shocked as he takes a swing at Lunar *ding* "ha you missed!" the dad is scared Lunar smiles then shows his fangs "next time make sure you're not fucking with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess."  the dad now scared runs off screaming like a bitch... Lunar just crosses his arms "don't mind me girls I'm just here for the fire works."  Star smiles "thanks Mr. Prowler"  Lunar looks at her "that's my dad not me."
 
back inside the twins now stumbling around as Amadeus accidentally turns on a cannon   as it goes off it fires a pink ball into his chest Amadeus knows his armor protected him but plays the part as he falls down clenching his chest as one guy says "Aw, man. There goes Peter Frampton's big finale. He's gonna be pissed off." a pig appears form the ball as Peter Frampton appears "You're damn right I'm going to be pissed off!" Peter Frampton appears Amadeus slowly gets up "hehehe works like a charm" Annabeth tends to him "maybe you need to slow down." "Why? so you can have all the fun!" 'oh shit he knows dammit' Annabeth says to herself. Claudius leaves belching fire "man my tummy hurts!" he says stumbling around near a    fuse box as he sticks his hand inside getting a much needed charge  
 
 
"ok time to strike!" as he enters the dance room which is blasting somebody's gonna get it dirty he strips off his street clothes and is in full paladin gear as he breaks down a door Star and Serra exit  the tree and quietly sneak in Amadeus gets up and sneaks outside.
"ok time to strike!" as he enters the dance room which is blasting somebody's gonna get it dirty he strips off his street clothes and is in full paladin gear as he breaks down a door Star and Serra exit the tree and quietly sneak in Amadeus gets up and sneaks outside
 
 
As he stats messing with some fuse boxes Star and Serra sneak in but are caught by Annabeth "we got trouble, the twins are going to act stupid and our plan is going to fail!"  she stated   "well you should trust him he would of helped but nooooo you wanted to do things on your own and now what!" Serra countered as she took off her glasses and let her hair down looking fancy  "ok, now what I was a  geek for who knows how long, I felt left out and depressed just to aid you in stopping these snobs!!" she scoffed  Star looks at them  "so you were plotting this and not tell the twins? I wont tell buy when they find out they will be well... Beyond pissed!"  Star said now annoyed as Susan and her friends appear "what the hell is going on the power is acting up! Oh are you from the DWP?"  she asks "yeah some one is messing with the power lines." Star said of course as that happened Annabeth quickly set fire to the drapes when noone was   looking. As the twins storm in on their horses in full paladin gear "PALADIN!" thre announcer said as they wield their lances wildly "what the hell those, crazy knights!" Susan scoffed as she threw a vase at them Annabeth caught it and lets it drop "quick let's get the hell out of here FIRE!!!!" Annabeth said as everybody got out as the house burned down. "noooo!!! my home, daddy will kill me!!!!"  Sue screamed as the Twins exit with the anouncer in tow  as fire trucks appear and a series of G.U.N. angents "lets bounce looks like trouble!"  Star said "oh no if i go down you all are comming with me!" Susan says  everybody quickly leaves
"Hold it right there!!" She was upset and extremely pissed off. they all halt "daddy is going to be pissed my home is gone and this is all your fault you stumbling drunks!!" she looks at Amadeus and Claudius "hey leave them alone they had nothing to do with this you did!!" Annabeth scoffed defending them Just then Serra's father appeared being held by 2 G.U.N. agents "let me down!! Let me down i say!! they have taken my daughter!!!" Serra looks at him then at Star "i don't know who this lout is" she says puttign back on her glasses   "Serra you sellout!" Sue was now super pissed she was living "that little bitch!" She was about to strike her But her arm was quickly grabbed by Lunar's tail "yeah you think you can bully your way with people how bout bullying me!" as a fancy car shows up a well dressed man in a fancy suite appears "Susan what the hell did you do to my house!!?"
"Oh daddy i was mindign my own business and they hoodlums appeared and..." "oh cut the small talk you an me both know that your dad was selling drugs after his business failed just to keep his life style your daughter is a total bitch  and her dad is a pussy!" Lunar shouted in a harsh tone Annabeth and Serra helped me bring these 'people' in  GUN planned this. "hold on what do you mean 'you people?' "  her dad said as Martel appeared "what do you mean 'you people' "?  "well aresset these 2 on chargers of fraud and assulating an offcer!" Wait Lunar i have something for my dad Star looks at her as they kiss on the lips causing him to almost have a hear attack also causing Claudius to become jealous... "Claudius calm down..." he just snarles.. "well you girls did well i'm very impressed, Serra about your father.." Serra cuts him off "he was a pussy, and tried to protect me when he didn't need to  i am 14 not a child.."  Lunar spoke up "i was going to say you could stay with us if you want besides when he gets out he'll either be someone's bitch the then looks to Annabeth or a thug.."   so you didn't tell me because... Amadeus said "lunar lookst at him "i had nothign to do with this besides i doubt you guys would dress up like girls." they both snarl at him.. "Oh come on! Annabeth could of told you if i did well you might try and talk her out" they still snarl at him Amadeus looks at her "you..lied to me.." he walsk away with his horse  Lunar yells something at him "That horse better win, or we're taking a trip to the glue factory. And he won't get to come!" Amadeus yells back "this is a war horse not a race horse!" Annabeth goes after him As Susan's father is arested  "hey let me go, i did nothing wrong!" Lunar reads him his rights "you have the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up!"  You little bitch you set this whole thing up!! Susan said as Serra took off her glasses "you have our blessing handle this bitch!" Martel said  as Serra's ears went down her claws out and ready as she hissed she jumped on her all you could see was a cloud of dust and the sounds of hissign and meowing liek 2 cats fighting and the bloody screams after 5 min Serra exited   covered in the blood of her advasary as Susan lie there shocked and clawed  her face a total mess as Lunar stands over her "next time make sure you're not fuckign with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess!" he then looks at Serra and winks as they smile Annabeth is pleadign with Amadeus as he walks his horse in silence ignoring her yapping "look i'm sorry i didn't tell you but i was afraid you would judge me and try and talk me out of it!!" she cried  Amadeus looks at her if you can't trust me then we have a problem i would be againest a plan like that but you're your ouw person, i couldnt stop you if i tried.
 
Annabeth is shocked "you...trusted...me?"  Amadeus turns around "i...did, buy since you want to play super hero you're on your..own" he quickly turns away as tears steam down his face turning to ice.  Annabeth hurt by what his happened turns away and walks down a dark street sobbing gently.. a few mins later amadeus come chargign on his horse "hey you wanna just give up or what!" Annabeth turns around as Amadeus offers his his hand as she climbs up on his horse "we need to have a very long talk woman!"     as they ride into the sunset..
 
well next ch Peach & figure out their next move