Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbits Tail Part II ❯ The New Heroes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 

It's now nighttime (more or less 3 AM) Marcia is just leaving the club  “awww crackers it's late how am I going to get back there now!” she said as Martell all dressed up in her sister's blue dress appeared “oh don't sweat it, my sister will kill me when she finds out I'm using her dress!”  “unn where is your baby at?” Marcia says  “oh Cormag is out doing something..”  a young baby wolf/fox  black in color with gray hair standing around  plotting something sinister walking down the street   
“I haven't been this scared since Mother Teresa OD'd in my car"

[Cutaway to driving. Mother Teresa is in the back seat, passed out with vomit running down her chin. Two other guys are there as well]
Man 1: She is messed up, man!
Cormag: Shut up! Just shut up! Let me fuckin' think! [Drives up to a hospital]
 Cormag: Push her out!
Man 2: We can't leave her alone!
Cormag: Push the bitch out!! [They do so, and then drive off]
 
Of course not too far is Faith and Gust both wielding swords Peach is with them on horseback. "hey handsome what are you doing out so late?" Faith says picking him up. "What the bloody hell are you doing here woman!"  He scoffed looking around” oh bloody hell, let's just leave this hell hole!" he scoffed” oh he is just tired" Faith says.  of course not too far Goldust is standing there hissing at them "well you guys later on I'll show you how to wield a torch  becuase at night it's not cake walk if you can't see what to attack." she said as Lunar and Julious appeared in a flash of light "well step brother what was that plan you were talking about?" Lunar now annoyed  "look brother-in-law! the plan is to handle these punks so just wait and see you fool!" as they see a group of punks welding a handful of weapons Lunar sees this as a time to strike.
 
"Faith take Cormag out of here he is too young to see this."  Lunar says Julius scoffes "nah let him watch besides the kids can handle this" as he pulls out a dark tome and starts chanting. "What are you, a dark druid?" Lunar barked  "trust me i know what i'm doing!" as a dark matter arose and attacked one of the punks  as he dropped a hero crest Gust picked it up "ok how do you use this." Gust then transformed into a hero, Gust can now use axes "ok that was odd." said Faith.  
 
As Gust  draws his sword "ok time to kick some ass!" Peach quickly turns on her radar and scans her opponents when she spots a young shaman with green hair and wearing a long gown. "Halt leave that child alone!"  Peach orders as she rides near him and un mounts  "hey arent you too young to be fighting here?"  "My name is Ray and i was sent here against my will no hard feeling if i kill you right?" Peach now annoyed "join us or you will look stupid!"  "try me woman!'  Peach quickly lifts up his gown revealing tighty whities Ray now embarrassed and turning bright red.. "Hey what hell are you doing!!!" he scoffs "well either join us and we help you child or else i rip it off!"  the young shaman is forced to join with Peach "my name is Ray for the record!"  he says "well I'm Peach glad you joined us now lets handle the punks!" as she stands on her horse and fires an arrow killing one on contact “I doubt he'll be happy where he's  going!”  She says smiling as
 
Lunar takes out large multitudes at once “hey quit hogging them!”  scoffs Faith Lunar just looks dumb "my bad" he says as he puts away his weapons and lets them attack him freely to no avail  " ha next time make sure your not fucking with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess!"  as Ray gets struck by a lance wielding madman he quickly gets up chants and a beam of black light  strikes the madman and steals his health and quickly heals Ray  the others flee as faith casts bolting on them "yeah, you better run assholes!!" she says  as they all head back to base (well really home).
 
“Ok ray tell me what happened why were with them and where do you live?” Faith said in a loving way. “
 
Well I am from Lycia  I was staying in an orphanage with my brother and well after it was destroyed I some how ended up her where I plan to perfect the dark arts like my uncle did.” He said. Gust now confused   “ok so we take him with us sounds funny if you ask me” Peach smacks him upside the head “we have to find my bother before he does something stupid  or undo it if we can.”  “Oh great  I just remember tomorrow is the memorial for King Mickey Peach you wanna go with me?” Said Faith Peach now having a flash back
 
The Disney castle  3 years ago  Haar has just killed King Mickey and is leaving “say not a word young hedge-rabbit” Peach nods “what happened” she asked   “the fool got what he deserved.” Haar said as they leave.
 
End Flashback
 
Ooooo!! Peach said  as faith wrapped her arm around her  Faith then looks at Lunar “what happened back there?” She asked “an ally took care of a foolish king.” Lunar said.
 

Faith gives him a look "well were" off Gust and Faith take off  Peach and Ray stay behind as well as Lunar, his nephew and brother-in-law.. "Ok we took out those druids and such and you got  yourself a bitch!" Lunar said looking at Peach   Ray now enraged about to attack him but Peach stops him "he is being a dick pay him no mind!" Lunar just looks at her annoyed  "hey first you force him to join us and now you defend him what is with you people!" Peach now annoyed what do you mean 'you people'?" Julius now annoyed as he looks at Peach "what do you mean 'you people'!"  Lunar just stands there looking dumb.

 

"Never mind Martel will be here shortly and i dont feel like dealing with her." Lunar said as he is about to leave  
 

As Peach and Ray leave  Lunar isn't too far behind  "ok you take your friend to where ever he needs to be I'll head to GUN and find out about these druids!' Lunar then takes off.

 

"Ok we can head back to my place Mother and Father are asleep or still fighting."   Ray looks at her with disdain "why do your parents fight, what did you do to piss them off so?" Peach quickly turns on her radar and reads him like a book "look you don't have be such a dick to me I know you're trying to hide behind that dark persona  so just knock it off!" She scoffed.Ray had teras in his eyes as he looked at her "don't even try that my brother's does it so much, i developed an immunity!" she scoffed. 
Ray wiped his eyes Peach just looks dumb as she wraps her arm around him offering him support now that she knows he is a good person with a heart of gold.
“you can stay with me if you like.”  Ray looks at her *sniff* “really” *sniff* “yeah but stop crying your how old 14 years, not 14 months you big baby!” Ray looks at her then stops crying. As Nhien appears “ha ha ha ha you big baby you get F!!!!”  he says as Goldust hisses nearby Ray now annoyed pulls out a flux and chants causing dark matter to appear and attack the Vietcong as he runs away Goldust now licking his lips at Peach  as she and ray take off. “Oh screw this Chaos Control!”  they both leave in a flash of light.
They arrive at her parent's house as Nhien and Goldust were making out on her couch. She ignores them as they head into the kitchen Peach finds a note ont eh fridge. As she reads it.
 
Dear Peach & Thunder: Your mother and I took off (and no we are NOT selling crack to blind kids!)  The house is yours for now try not to do anything stupid!!
Love Mom & Dad!!
 
“Well the house is ours let me change real quickly and if you want there's food in the fridge.” Peach said heading back into her room.    A few min later she comes out in a sweats and a t-shirt as Nhien and Goldust keeps making out.  Peach and Ray head into her room  not much just some photographs on the wall and a weapon room  (mainly lances and bows) "you can take the sheets i'll sleep outside of the bed." Ray is confused "why are you so kind to me?" he asked  "I can tell you had a very rough life and you need some sort of mother figure so i'm here now."  Ray get in the bed as peach kissed his foehead  hummign the fire emblem song (the one Ike's mother sang to him)  as she lies next to him. 
 
well that is that praise the goddess!! (STOP SWEARING!!)