Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbits Tail Part II ❯ memorial for teh king ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As they slept Faith enters and starts to wake Peach "hey wake up, wake up!!!" she just snores Faith now annoyed charges up a bolt and shocks her causing her to get up Ray still asleep Peach looks at her annoyed "what was that for!" One why is Goldust and Nhien asleep in your kitchen?, Two you know what today is right!" Peach just looks dumb "yeah King Mickey's memorial you already know what happened right?" Faith gently hugs her "say no more sister i know what happened Miles told me."



As they take off they leave behind Ray as well as Nhien and Goldust. "Ok so where is the memorial at anyway?" Asked Faith "Station Square why?" said Peach “well I forgot besides being a mercenary is not as hard as I thought" she said Peach looks at her "why did you bail on us?" “Well you bailed too remember?” “Well…….” Faith just pauses then finally spits it out “it was following your mom it was her idea!! Happy now!!!” she barked, “hey at first I bailed too but then decided to go and almost got killed twice!!” they embrace and walk on, as some big tough guy starts to taunt them “ Hey, woman! Hey, woman. Listen here. Since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you wanna see a real man? I bet you stay up every night dreaming you had a real man, huh? Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment and I'll show you a real man.” Peach just ignored him as did Faith.



As they head into Station Square there is a huge crowd all there to ready to hear the memorial, Peach puts her head down as Faith embraces her

As people listen on (no i'm not going to get into detail "people") Faith hugs Peach again as Ray shows up "well thanks for leaving me with those people!" Peach looks at him "sorry you were asleep." Ray just looks at her what is with 'you people'?" Peach now annoyed looks at him "what do you mean "you people"?" Faith lookst at her and responds "what do you mean "you people"?" "Huh?" barked Peach Ray just looks dumb "ok wise guy who killed the King anyway?" said Peach Ray just looks dumb "some madman that's all i know." Peach just looks at him then bows her head as the priest just keeps talking. After several hours he closes as everyone leaves.

Peach quickly turns on her radar "ok, i know who killed King Mickey Haar of Daien did out of revenged for his failure for not stopping the heartless also i lost alot of my energy trying to destory their home world in an effort to stop them."



Faith just looked at her winking "you're real funny you know that the king was murdered and you say a wyvern lord for along time ago killed him have you no shame!" Peach looked at her as she slowly moves her lips saying 'there is this reporter snooping around just look sad and feel sorry for yoru self trust me.' Tears began to fill her crimson eyes as "Faith hugged her I know you mean well but thats not the way to go." *sniff* *sniff* peach began to wipe away the tears "I'm sorry, so sorry!" *sniff* *sniff* Of course Nhien appeared "you big baby, you get F!!! hahahaha!!" and ran off.

Peach pulled out her chaos emereald "you can never do this hulk hogan!! Chaos Control!!" she teleported to him and smacked him up side his head knockign him down "now what whos a big baby now!!" she then grabs him and flies up in the air so you liekt o make fun of people!! Nhien is now scared as she drops him he screams like a girl oh dammit i hate to save his sorry ass!! She dives down after him as he screams "i'm going to die i'm going to die!!" as they lad gracefully Nhien is lyign on the ground and a foul ordor is coming off him as he gets up going "brrrrrrrrrrr, ma i want my mama!!" as he limps away the back of his pants are covered in his own shit!! that A- to you asshole!! Peach barked.