Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbits Tail Part II ❯ Back In Time ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Peach afterward along with Faith took off. "Ok tell me where did your brother go to?" Faith said "I don't know if I knew we would be there all ready!" She said now annoyed. Faith just looks dumb (like always lol)



As Ray appeared "there is a way to travel back in time but it takes a lot of energy!" Peach nods in agreement "I can handel it" he hands her a chaos emerald Peach removes hers "ok we are ready lets get Gust." Faith stop them "wait!" she said as she caused bolting to land in bush as a reporter jumped out "hey, what the hell was that for!!" he scoffed "snooping in someone's business if you wanna be famous I can arrange that." Faith then puts her fingers in her mouth and whistles as The Undertaker appeared grabs him and tombstones him on the ground "try me, I'll make you famous." then leaves. "Ok lets bounce!" said Peach as they take off, Gust is putting on new armor and shining up his shield as he readies his axe "time to kick ass!" he exits his house as Peach and the others are waiting for him Peach holds out both gems "you can never do this Hulk Hogan! Chaos Control!" everyone vanishes in a flash of light.



They arrive in a remote area not knowing where they are or who to look for they begin the long march when they find a young archer and a knight fighting off pirates with a young prince wearign only a tunic with out any pants on! (Marth go figurer) "well I guess we made it time to kick ass!!" Peach said gettign on her horse and getting a bow ready.


Ray chants up some spells and takes out several of them at once Peach goes to Marth unbeknownst to him, she's an ally. "Halt, Prince i am a friend!" Marth puts down his sword "I am Marth, Prince of Altea, i thank you for your aid we sure as hell need it!" Peach points her lance under his tunic and lifts it up exposing his titity whities with lace on them! "Hey that the hell did you do that for!!" he barked now turning red.



"In my world that is normal to look up a guys dress sorry." Peach said Gust was now annoyed as he swings his axe wildly around Faith still uses her sword till the time is right. (When she gets promoted) Of course after the fighting ceased every one stood together



“Ok I take it were in Akaneia right?” said Peach. “Yes, we are here and since people were coming form over the world and different times is should be easy to find why you search for.” Marth said.



“Ok lets scout!” said peach as she quickly turned on her radar and started scouting “Hey wait up!” Scoffed Gust as he goes after her Faith just rolls her eyes “oh great!” as she also flies after them.



"Gee how many of these people came here anyway?" Marth said as he and his men follow in pursuit.



as they see Thunder fighting off a bandit Pecan now knows he might be in trouble as an assassin is ready to strike him down she quickly telep ports down and strikes him with such sheer force he stopped as he gasps for air and blood seeps from his mouth,he then falls down Thunder just stands there in total shock "next time make sure you're not fucking with someone that has armor blessed by the goddess!" Thunder says getting cocky "or your fucking with my big brother!" Peach appeared along side Gust and Faith as well as others. Peach what the hell are you doing here!" Thunder asks.
well thats it for now next Ch we see if jafar lives or dies








As they make their way up a hill Peach halts "look down, Ithink i see my brother and it looks like he's in trouble!" Ray goes to her "Mother, Father!!" he sees them