Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ A Hedge-Rabbits Tail Part II ❯ reunion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
As Ray's parents lay dying (yeah they died!) "Mother!! Father!!" Ray then sees a dagger in his dads back Peach just looks on "well i guess i didn't kill him." Thunder looks at her now annoyed "still why did you come here anyway!?" Peach just looks dumb "well...ummm i figured you need all the help you can...ummm get.." Thunder just rolls his eyes "well at least we got more people to handle this!!" Peach embraces Ray as he mourns his parents as their bodies disappear another assassin appears "finally that angle of death is no more!! the only regret is i no not if his flesh was as smooth as silk!" the assassin said looking on as he removed his dagger. Peach now enraged "you monster, you heartless monster!!" she yelled as she drew her bow and arrows and fired at him he dodged a few then "Chaos Control!" went to work on him with her lance mortally wounding him "Gwaah It hurts...these...cuts!" Ray now enraged and hurt summons some very dark magic and sucks what little life Jerme has left killing him...

as his lifeless body disappears.. Peach embraces Ray as he cries in her arms Gust now getting jealous as Faith smacks him upside the head. "will you stop smacking me upside me head!!" Gust barked "well stop being like a dick then!" barked Faith, Gust just stands there looking dumb.

"relax Faith he is a dick, so is my brother!" Thunder gives her a look "i resent that!" Ashley just giggles as they bicker. the other just look on as if nothing is happening after a while they kiss and make up Angle just looks on "I hope i don't have to bring my baby into this." she siad as Gust looks at her "Angle you've been pregnant for 6 weeks you're either going to have this baby or your not!" he scoffs Peach smacks him upside the head "have you no shame!" she said as Gust just looks dumb, Marcus decides to intervene i know you're all young and in love but we want to go home and besides there is evil around and we need to stop it so if you want to bicker I'm sure 'you people' can hold off fighting till them!" Thunder just looks at him "what do you mean 'you people'?" Gust looks at him "what do you mean 'you people'!" Thunder just looks on saying "huh!" that did buy time and stopped them for fighting for now.

As their next time they will be ready.