Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Snowfall In July ❯ Chapter 6 -- End ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Flame of Recca Fanfiction

** SNOWFALL IN JULY **
By: Natalie
(e-mail: Aria@yada-yada.com or Kirisawa@clowmistress.com)

DISCLAIMER: Flame of Recca doesnt belong to me!

AN: MUSHINESS ALERT This is a very mushy Tokiya x Fuuko fanfic! ^_^ Hope you all like it. This is the end chapter in case you were wondering! hehe cliffhangers..ya know ya love em! Well thanks for reading so far and hope you review this story. I'd love to hear from all of you Tok-Fuu people!!

***

CHAPTER 6


I wearily dragged myself into the room. It smelled so clean that my nose was starting to itch. Gawd I hated that detergent smell..ugh. The lights were on but amidst the cacophony of whirring machines, I couldn't hear any voices or movement. The only voices I heard came from the TV as it blabbed about the weather. Other than that, everything was still-- and I hated it.

I was fully intent to march up to Mi-chan and chew him out for doing something so stupid, so illogical, so..arg dammit! But what I saw surprised me. Mikagami's form lay still on the crisp sheets. I've never seen him look so frail..defenseless..so innocent. I was about to start yelling and screaming for help when I saw that he was only sleeping. I breathed a sigh of relief and sat on the bed. In sleep he looked very much like the boy with Mifuyu in the pictures that I had seen. The lines of pain were gone from his face except for the line between his brows. It made him look like he was thinking or something and his lips were turned up slightly in a smile. 'I wonder what he's dreaming about?' I glanced at his pale hands no longer covered by gloves. How odd that he had hands meant for a painter but instead belonged to a swordsman-- a very good swordsman at that. Drawn by my morbid curiosity, I turned each hand palm up and gazed at the lightly pink scars that marred the delicate wrists. I wondered. Which was mine? I sighed sadly and put my cheek against the hand. It was cool but the pulse beat steadily..thump-pa..thump-pa..thump-a..thum-pa.. it almost lulled me to sleep. It's incessant beating comforting me. *That* was Mikagami Tokiya..my constant friend. I hadn't realized I was crying until I had nearly soaked his sheets with my tears.. I started to talk..meaningless talk really..just me blubbering away..as the snow continued to fall.

"You know, I missed you most..though I was afraid of course..I waited. But where were you? you went smack head on with a truck.. very funny Mi-chan please don't do that again...I mean it. It took a lot to get in here! I mean like your fans were like swarming the damned hospital!!! Really! ... by the way you look really pretty--ack scratch that well..ugh pretty in a manly kinda way with your hair down..hell it's even prettier than mine.. I-I.." I trailed off as I noticed the his frown deepen as if he got confused with all I said. I laughed softly and gasped in surprise as his eyes flew open.

"Fuu-chan? why are you still here?" he mumbled as he reached out to dry my tears but stopped half way wincing as he did so. I laughed and wiped them off myself. I told him about how I waited for him and how I had to use my fujin to fly all the way here because of the dratted snowstorm..

"that's it Mi-chan..and it's been snowing ever since. I won't be surprised if we're stuck in here.." I trailed off as I noticed his little half smile widening and eyes twinkling with mischief.

"No, n-no you didn't.. DID YOU? Mikagami Tokiya! Mr. I-do-not-use-my-madougo-for-personal means? YOU made the freak snowstorm???" I knew I was yelling..I knew my jaw was probably stuck to the floor by now but I couldn't help it. The sight of him laughing and clutching his ribs in pain stunned me to speechlesness. I mock glared at him and pretended to stare out the window.

"Ne, sea monkey it worked didn't it?" he smiled.

"W-what about the accident?! Don't tell me you did that on purpose fridge-boy!?" I stammered.

"Oi, Fuu-chan, that was real enough..The truck driver had a little too much to drink."

"Hai, Hai...ano..but.w-why?" I asked and waited for his answer nervously. But, before I knew it, my body was half in the bed and in his arms in an instant. I gasped under the intensity of his gaze and once more as his warm soft lips met mine. It was a soul-shattering-heart-thumping-mind-blowing kiss. By the time it ended, both of us were breathless and red as tomatos. I started fidgeting again and blushed even redder when he pulled me close.

"Well..what can I say Fuu-chan my dear sea monkey..I love you" he whispered. I giggled at the sea monkey part and winked up at him.

"Hai hai, Mi-chan you popsicle, I love you too..but!" I raised my hand to stop further interruptions and said slyly.

"You'll be stuck with me forever!"

I squealed as I got my answer. It was then in a tumble of hospital sheets, arms and legs, silvery and purple hair did I find my true love. Everything seemed to fade away. The whole world can freeze to death for all I cared. I had found my snowfall in July and that's all that mattered.

-- As for the freak snowfall we had, this is gonna be in the records folks! It's now three feet deep in Tokyo and in some areas six. It shows no signs of stopping. What's more is that winds up to 60 kilometers per hour seemed to have joined the party. Well folks! Be sure to dress warm! cuz this looks like an all-nighter!--



~END~



AN: Hope you liked that! I sure did enjoy writing it. Tok-Fuu FOREVER!! mwehehehehe! Read and Review please!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!