FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ Naota ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Fooly Cooly.
The guitar that never moves
Dear Diary,
An echo, huh? A little more my style though…a little more ordinary. Anyway, it happened, she came back. She was there…in my room. I walked in and the guitar that never moves had moved…and she did it. I knew her from the hair. She was on the window sill…the vespa woman. I came up behind her and she was crying…and I went to comfort her but instead I moved her hand to the guitar that never moves. We plucked the first string and I let go…and the song continued…it echoed…like in a cave…and it all stopped. I didn't though…I walked back. Why? Why did I walk back? Was I scared? Am I scared? No, not fear…awe. Awe at her…and at the song and the tears. That haunting tune that was everywhere…that stopped it all. The tune lasted forever and no time at all. It was going even when it wasn't…and I loved it…and her…and hated them both. So, then I was at the door and it stopped and I had never touched her and she had never cried and never played. The guitar that never moves was back and I was back and she was…leaving. She walked to me and I had stopped and she said she loved me. She loved me! I loved her too but she still left…and she cried and I cried. It rained too…did I mention that. It's important, you know? The rain…it hides the tears and washes away the few drops of blood too tight strings and no pick leave behind on the window sill…the window sill where the guitar that never moves was moved…moved by the girl who never cries and never loves who cried with the guitar that never moves and loved me but walked away…walked away because not yet. And I ran outside to her with the tears I cried but the rain met me first and that hides tears. And there I told her I loved her and she told me she loved me too but not yet. Not till the guitar that never moves moved again…and so I wait and want to move it but I can't because…Because not yet…not yet…
Naota