FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ dejavu' ❯ Wishing for you ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: YESSSS I do own FLCL and all of its characters.

A/N: Eeeiiikkkk this is my first fanfic so please be nice, and give me constructive criticism, cause I'm not an expert at these but it was on my mind so yah…. But pleeeaaaasssseeeee REVIEW!!!!!! REVIEW!!!!! REVIEW!!!!

Let us begin!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* _*_*_*_*

Chapter 1: Wishing for you

(Hearing foot steps walking on dirt)

"Hmmmm…"

Naota turned his head and looked at the large iron that lay on the hill in the middle of his town. " I still cant believe that is there, I thought that they where going to get rid of it."

"To bad, I can't stand it any more… every time I look at it, it brings back so many memories…"

"Damn it."

"…"

"Hey Naota!!!" His friends Manabu and Masashi called to him.

"What are up to?"

"Are you busy?"

" Cause if your not… wanna hang out with us at the river???"

Naota looked at them plainly saying, " no."

"Sorry guys but I gotta do something for my dad at home, I'll see you tomorrow."

He walked off while once more looking at the large iron that lay on a hill in the middle in his little town.

"Hmmm… you think he's thinking about her?" Manabu said.

" I think so, in fact he's never stopped thinking of her, and ever sense she left he has been so eerie and quiet, it's kind of creepy. You know?"

"True, he used to be so demanding. But it is as if he just doesn't care any more."

"Hmm. O well, we cant do anything about it. I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon."

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

"Dad I'm home."

"Ahhhh Naota, welcome home. Did you have a good day at school… did you… meet any girls?? Huh huh??"

"…" Naota starting at the floor, in complete silence his dad always asked the same senseless question, after a while he just stopped answering "no" and would walk away or just stare at the floor as if in a trans.

"I'll take that as a no then, well if your hungry there is some soup on the stove."

"No, I'm not hungry, I'm just going to go upstairs."

"Ok then, if you need anything just call me."

"Thanks."

Naota turned and started walking up the stars to his room.

`Hmmm to bad, I hope he feels better, I know that today is the day…Haruko left, but truly, he should just forget about her, its been about 5 years. She left when he was only 12. My poor son…'

"Uuuugggg it's to bad, damn women, she corrupted my little Naotas mind, why couldn't he pick anyone…normal?"

Naotas dad looked at the paper he was writing on, and decided to write about the day the day she left, I mean well he is a journalist.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Plop Naota planted his body on his bottom bunk; he put his arm across his forehead and stared at the bottom of the upper bunk.

` My name is Naota Nandaba; I live with only my father. My brother is in America doing baseball he is 25 years old, I haven't seen him sense I was 10 years old. I' am now 17 and I go to Kuma high I' am a senior, and am graduating in 2 months.'

Naota gave out a huge "Sigh" remembering all the things he did when he was young.

` When I was 12 years old the weirdest things happened to me; like when Haruko Haruhara came to my house and impersonated a house made. She was such an influence on me and I didn't even notice it not until now…haruko… how I miss her now. I cant ever stop thinking about her even thought to day was the day she left me, her image haunts my very soul, every moment of everyday.'

He turned to his side and looked at this hand.

`With this hand I saved my town, my home, and I should feel proud? Well I don't I truly don't care, with her gone… all my efforts were futile.'

After haruko left, all the machines of medical mechanica including Canti (the first robot that came out of Naotas forehead) just stopped working, we believed it was because Atomisks power and presence vanished into another galaxy.

He squeezed his fist, as if he hated or regretted ever meeting her, as if he hadn't finished some thing that he began or needed to do.

`What is this feeling, I feel so empty, as if I need to get something, as if I have unfinished tasks.'

Thinking of this made him go into a deep sleep.

(Dreaming)

"Huh where am I?"

Looking around he found himself in a field with hands everywhere and Canti right next to him. He looked at Canti and saw the symbol that used to show on his face whenever he would transform with him. He was confused. All of a sudden he heard a yell and some crashing as if there was fight going on. He looked straight ahead of him and saw her.

"Haruko…"

"Haruko?!"

He stopped as he saw her run towards his direction; his eyes grew wide with excitement and disbelief all at the same time.

Then she spoke:

"CANTI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, I NEED YOUR HELP. NOW!!!!"

Canti began to run over towards her, and began to turn the color red and transform into a weapon of some sort.

As Canti and Haruko ran they saw the giant hand they where fighting, but instead of being ahead of then it was right behind Naota. He turned slowly looking at it and he couldn't move, he heard haruko yelling while running towards him he turned to see her, and there was rage in her eyes.

He screamed:

"STOP!! HARUKO STOP!!!"

But no matter how loud he screamed she kept coming until she was so close it looked as if she was bout to strike, he closed his eyes fearing the sudden pain of death, but as soon as he opened them he was on the ground staring up at the sky, suddenly she looked over him and stared straight into his eyes, -at this moment he was confused- and said:

"Hmmm… his worked to…buuuuttttt, Takkun, your head is the only one that works…so NEVER close your eyes, or else you WILL be useless."

With that she walked away, Naota sat up and watched her, she got up to where Canti was waiting for her and they both walked away, Naota reached out his hand said:

"Wait haruko…why?"

When he said this they stopped and she turned around to look at him, but when he saw her face it wasn't hers it was if she was a monster with an evil grin saying "shut the hell up and don't ask questions, just sit there and be a good boy." She even had a slight glow of black around her body.

With that he woke up.

Gasping, Naota shot up off his bed, and hit the ceiling of the bottom bunk, with a huge bang!

"OUCH…OUCH…OUCH!!!"

"…"

"Damn it."

Rubbing his head while thinking to him self:

` Uugg what did that dream mean… I remember her saying that my head is the only one that works…but what does she mean when she says "but NEVER close your eyes". Well…'

"WHATEVER, I'm not going to stress over it, she's gone and that's that!"

`Anyway I think I'll go take a shower…to cool off a bit.'

He got up from his bed and took off his shirt, he stood in front of the mirror placed on his wall, and began to look over him self still wondering if all those workout sessions he took where really helping his body structure.

(By the way I think Naota was hot little boy so I really wanted to make him a bit muscular not to much but just perfect to the point of being a hot 17 year old)

After pondering for a bit, he walked off into his bathroom to proceed in taking a shower.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Ahhhh Naota did you get enough rest? Are you hungry now there is still some soup left."

"No thanks, ummm I think I'm just gonna go for a walk out side, just for a bit. I'll be back." As Naota said this he kept his head down and turned to walk towards the door.

"Ok, just… come back safe, and uh don't do any mischievous things without me knowing."

`Freak, god dad why do you have to be so embarrassing?'

Walking out the door he looked up at the sky noticing it was unnaturally dark, he began to walk down his street not really caring to much about why or how the sky got so dark.

As he was walking, he reached the park that was about 2-3 blocks away from his house, as he sat down on a bench looking up at the sky, noticing a bright light that kind of looked like a shooting star riding across the sky.

While sitting, he watched it thinking it would just go across the sky, but soon after, he realized it was coming closer and closer to him until it seemed it was gonna crash right in to him, just with that visual he jumped from the bench and ran a different direction.

About 10 seconds later there was a large rumble like an explosion, he turned around to see, and saw that the so called shooting star crashed into the park, immediately he got a sharp feeling of harukos presence in his heart.

"Haruko…"

Hoping it had something to do with that feeling he took the chance and ran over to where the object had crashed.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ _^_^_^_^_^

Hehehehehe bwwhahahahaaahaha!!!! I TRIED so very hard, and I don't know if I succeeded but if it is good let me know in all those lovely reviews **ahem** may I repeat lovely REVIEWS that all of you are going to write to me.

Anyway I left a little cliffhanger so that you would want to read more I hope it worked.

I mean don't you want to know why Naota got that feeling and what the dream means and what is up with the crash landing of the so called "shooting star" well review and maybe I'll write the next chapter thanks a lot ja!!!