FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ dejavu' ❯ Complete disbelief ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: YESSSS I do own FLCL and all of its characters. Hee heee I'm so lucky.

A/N: joy I got some review you all make me feel so special anyway thanks a lot and I hope you will enjoy this new chapter, its pretty good.

Let us begin the second chap!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$

Chapter 2: Complete disbelief

While running towards the crashed object, Naotas heart began to ache even faster, and the feeling of harukos presence grew stronger. As he got closer all the smoke and dust began to vacuum into the center of the crashed object then blew away extremely fast.

Naota stopped about 3 feet away from the object and peered to see what it was. There seemed to be some sort of round barrier around what seemed to be a…a vespa?

"What…"

"O my god is it really…her?"

He ran toward the vespa as the barrier went down and at first he didn't see anything but the vespa, soon after a limp body appeared to be lying on the vespas seat.

"Haruko?…HARUKO!!!"

He ran toward her thinking that maybe she had gone unconscious.

"Haruko… wake up, please, are you ok? Haruko…"

He went towards her bare delicate neck and tried to find a pulse.

`I cant find one…please don't tell me she is dead…please don't tell me that!'

So for a moment he tried to think of a way to find out for sure if she was truly dead. He picked up her body and gently carried her over to the bench that was nearby, and laid her body down.

He put his head to her upper chest hopping for a signal of any sort, but there was nothing, raising his head from her chest he looked to her face and saw that it was pale, then he slowly peered down to her lips, so delicate, so beautiful.

Then it clicked, he remembered how she once saved him with CPR so he decided to give it a shot, he leaned down to her face, and closed his eyes, there lips only centimeters away…

"Bhmmmmm!"

"Hubummmhemmm!"

"Sswwwaaamack!"

"Ah…ah…AH…OH MY GOD!"

To Naotas surprise haruko grabbed his face and gave him a huge kiss, from this his face began to redden to a deep cherry red.

"Ha… har…haru…" Naota said

"Well looky here it's Naota, and you still blush like a ignorant child." Haruko said with a grin of superiority.

By that comment Naotas extreme blush died down.

"Heh, please, are you still dwelling on the past haruko, aren't you the one that told me to grow up and forget all about that."

Haruko replied, "Wellllll, from the looks of it…you haven't forgotten at all, I bet you haven't even tried."

Haruko kept her grin up.

"Whatever, like you have the right to talk, you left 5 years ago. You don't know me now."

When haruko saw this, she looked into the dark deep ocean blue eyes that stared at the floor, she saw that she was right, he didn't even try to forget her, in fact she could see that he missed her, a lot. She felt kind of sad and yet a little happy, all together she realized that she really didn't want him to for get her, not ever.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

"Daaaad!!!…guess who's back."

Naota and haruko walked back to his house to get some tools that haruko apparently left there, since she did crash into the ground her bike needed a bit of a touch up.

"Huh, Oh Naota your baaaack how was your wa-…"

An immediate look of shock spread across Mr.Nandabas face.

"Hiya, Mr. Nandaba, how ya doing? Long time no see."

Naota had the look `Oh God how pathetic', Mr. Nandaba, was speechless, and haruko had a confused look on her face.

"Man why are all of you so quiet, it's creepy."

"Bu…bu…but…you're here, haruko you're here." Mr. Nandaba replied.

"Yah well I need some of the tools I kept here for safe keeping."

"What? Tools, (sweat drop) well if that's all then go for it, um ju- ju- just don't do any mischievous things like hit people or something of that sort."

Haruko looked at him with an "o come on why would I do that" look.

"Please why would I do that, I'm just here to fix some things, and I might have to borrow your son again…well only if you don't mind."

"uh…uh..uh.he ha.. you..you...are kidding right I mean I thought that was all over, well you know what I mean the incident with the um, the thing called … what was it …medical mechanica I think… ya, wasn't that all over."

He looked at her with hope, remembering the time she had to use his head and it didn't go so well, he really didn't want to go through that again.

She noticed this and said, "Well it might be something of that sort but don't worry, I won't need your head."

This brought shivers down his spine, and he could have sworn that he saw an evil glow around her.

"Yah yah, ok ok, just go and do your thing don't get me involved, ever."

"Okie dokie, sure thing."

With that haruko turned around grabbed Naota ear and began to walk up the stairs.

**********************************************************

They soon arrived in Naotas room.

"Oww… okay you can let go of my ear I am fully capable of moving on my own."

Haruko turned and faced him, "Oh really that's a new one."

(By the way I don't remember if I mentioned this but haruko is about 5'7" and Naota is 5'11")

He looked down upon her sighed.

While walking past her into his room he said, "So, your so called tools are in here. Well I doubt it, I cleaned out this room over 5 times and I found nothing of that sort so…"

Interrupted.

"Do you have a pry bar?"

"What?! What do you need a pry bar for?"

"To get my tools."

"…"

"uhhhgggg just go get me one, you'll see." (Saying this while waving her hand for him to go.)

While he was gone she began to walk around the room and just looked at everything, she noticed a book on his desk that had no words on its cover, it was just a black book. She picked it up, and 3 photos fell out. She picked them up and looked at them. One was of Naota holding a girls hand blushing, the second one was of him having his arm over the girls shoulder smiling widely, and the last one was him holding the girl from the back while nuzzling his head on her lower neck. But in all the 3 pictures the girls face was scratched out so you couldn't see her face at all. Haruko stared at them in a daze; she has never seen Naota so happy in his life, but then was distracted by Naota entering the room.

"Oh." Haruko said to him kind of surprised coming back so fast.

He stood there looking at her, then walked up to her.

"Here. You know it isn't very lady like to look through people's personal things."

Taking the pry bar from him she looked at him with an expression of no guilt and said, " well, it isn't my fault if you leave your things everywhere for all to see." With that she tossed the pictures on to the desk sloppily.

He walked over to his desk and placed the pictures back into the book. Then turn to haruko.

"So what where you gonna do with the pry bar?"

She smiled evilly, facing the floor she jammed the pry bar into one of the floor boards then began pushing the pry bar down in order to make the board pop out.

Naota decided that this would be a good time to show his strength, (that he worked so hard on getting) he pushed her aside, gave the pry bar one good hard push and *pop*

The board went flying.

Under the floor board a yellow box was revealed, haruko picked the box up and opened it, relieved that all her tools where still intact she gave a slight sigh and closed it.

"Um, so why exactly was your tool box under my floor for 5 years?"

"Well, I needed some kind of excuse to come back here." She stared into his eyes.

Naota was surprised by this and tried to think of something but instead he turned his head and had a slight blush on his face thinking, `she's probably just playing with me again…just ignore it'

Silence…

"OK!! Lets go back to my lovely vespa and fix her all up, before it gets dark."

"Why do you need my help?"

Looking at him with a smile, she pulled his face towards hers, only inches away, she said, "Because you are the only one who can help me."

He rolled his eyes and said, "fine lets go then, I'd like to go to bed on time today for school tomorrow."

"Hee…hahaha…and your still a little school boy."

She began to walk out of the room and he followed behind saying to him self, `Damn you woman, stop treating me like child, I'm not…anymore…and I'll prove it to you!! Just you wait you'll regret ever saying those words.' With that thought a huge grin swept across his face.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&am p;*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&* &*&*&*&*

"KAPUT!!!"

"KABOOOMM!!!!"

"CRANK…CRANK…"

"PUT..PUT PUT PUT PUT."

"BRVROOOM…BRVROOOOOOM!!!"

"BU BU BU BU…"

"Ahhhhhgg, woo wee, it works…I am sooooo happy. (Sparkly eyes)"

Naota looked at her then the vespa and asked, "How old is that thing?"

"Huh, oh, how old… well I really don't know, I don't even remember when I got it."

"How could you not know, your not that old your only like…"

"Helloooooo, I'm an alien I don't age, I'll stay young and sexy forever, Bwahahahaha!!! That's why you humans are so pathetic!!"

"Teh* please, why did I even bother." Saying this Naota rolled his eyes and saw that it was getting dark.

"Ok, I have to get going back, I need to sleep. You don't need my help anymore right?"

"Nope I'm fine now."

"Ok, um well then…I guess I'll see you…later…uh bye."

Naota put his hands in his pockets and began to walk towards his house from the park. For a while he heard foot steps following him, so he looked behind him and saw haruko with an innocent face following him like a puppy dog, he had the facial expression like; "What do you want?" and "Why are you here?" .

She saw this and said, "Hi!"

He responded, "What are you doing?"

"Oh! Me? I'm your housemaid, when we arrive at your mansion what would you like me to make you for dinner? How about curry, what about spicy curry, or little prince curry from New York, I heard that one is really…"

`O my gawd not his again!!! I knew she was gonna do this, why did I even consider the thought of her not doing this (Haruko still talking in the background) oh I just give up!! .'

^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^ ^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~

HAR DE HAR!!!!!! I hope you liked this chappie I made it a bit longer then the first one, but everyone loves long chappies right!!??? Anyway review and review AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all!!!! I love you!!!!! If you have any ideas share them I would be happy to put them in my story. + I tried to put a bit of fluff in there but it will get much better with the fluff I promise you that. Oh yes and if you feel that the story might be going to slow you can tell me that to let me know what you are thinking thank you and good night!!!!!!!!! Ja ne!! arigatou!!!!