FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ dejavu' ❯ embarassed to say... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yesssssssss I do own flcl and allllll of the sexy, wild, and cool characters in it!!!!!!!! (Actually no I was just kidding I don't own flcl and all of its characters, except I forgot to put this down on my other chapters, anyway but I do own the 3 DVDs)

A/N: yahoooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see you all like it so far I know I put in the second chappie really fast, but that was because I wrote it ahead of time so that my readers wont get mad at me for taking so long cause I know I got mad at them for taking a really long time anyway ya thanks and I hope you will all still love me!!!!! ^^<~

So let the 3rd. chappie begin!!!! Joy yay I so good im so good.

!@@@!@@!@@@!@@!@@@!@@!@@@!@@!@@@!@@!@@@!@@!@@@!

Chapter 3: Embarrassed to say…:

Ring! Buzz! Ring! Buzz!

"Yawn!!!"

`Man I have the most weirdest dream last night, I thought Haruko came back here and I had to help her fix her bike, it was really scary, I wouldn't know what I would do-`

As Naota was thinking this to him self he felt a large lump next to him, and he jumped up saying:

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" when he said this he backed him self into a corner on his bed (by the way his bead is a bunk bed, the top one is his brothers that is in America, he never let anyone sleep on it besides haruko)

(EXTRA: his attire when in bed is nothing but black boxers and sexy bed head hair. Heheheeeee…)

The lump shuffled a little under the blanket, then a head popped out, rubbing her eyes she said:

"Damn it what's with all the noise…im trying to sleep."

The covers fell off her body showing her attire, which was a white tight spaghetti strapped shirt, and extremely short yellow shorts which where rolled up and was riding extremely low, right below her hip bones. Her cleavage was popping out as well.

From the sight of this Naota became a little happy… you know what I mean.

He just stared at her, as a slight blush came across his face…

Haruko sat up and looked back.

"What? Some thing wrong, are you sick?"

She bent over towards him and put her hand on his forehead, his blush deepened, and as if wanting to take her luscious soft delicate lips, and placing them on top of his he began to raise his arm, but then stopped when he realized that she was looking deep into his eyes and said:

" I guess not, well good^^ cause you need to get ready for school, I better go prepare breakfast for you."

With that she got up and headed out the door to the kitchen.

"…"

Naota just stared at the covers on his bed.

` Errrrrgggg, why is that, her stare, her stare always paralyzes me as if she has some sort of power holding on me. Im not the same anymore im better more mature and I can get any thing I want, except for her… no don't think that way, you can get anything, including her!'

Haruko walked back in the room and looked at him with her hands on her hips.

"Get your ass up, and get ready for school I don't tolerate this laziness."

"Ok shut up, you sound like my mother."

"Yah yah what ever just hurry up!"

Naota hurried and got out of his bed, ran to the bathroom, took a quick shower, got dressed in his school uniform, and ran down stairs.

"Oooooo, Takkun… you look so, handsome in that uniform, you should…where it more often."

She looked at him; he looked back with a sigh, and turned towards the door.

" I don't have the time for your useless flattery, I be late."

(She was preparing a bento for him at this time)

" Ok, ok, here's your lunch it's curry with rice and peanut sauce."

She handed it out to him.

`Oh great…now she's making me lunches.'

"Uhm thanks."

" Oh wait, here's your good bye KIIISSSSSS -"

" Ah Uhm no not right now I have to -"

But before he realized it she had gone back to the kitchen.

`WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, why do I do these things to my self am I dense or am I just plain stupid.'

Naota exited the room towards the front door, looked back then left.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^**^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^* ^*^*^**^^*

`Sigh* I still cant believe that she is here, I remember her leaving as if it was yesterday-"

"Ehhh, naota, what the matter dude you've been all quiet and mysterious since this morning, its 5th period and you haven't spoken to us or even paid any attention in class. What's wrong dude, you know you can tell us."

"Yah you can tell us."

Naota looked up from his desk and saw Manabu and Masashi, looking at him with concern.

" Uh, its ok you guys im fine, im just …maybe just a bit tired I didn't get much sleep last night."

Manabu looked at naota and said:

" Oooh bull shit. And you know it to, now yesterday and the day before and so on, is what you look like when you are tired… or at least you act like your tired, anyway but today is completely different."

" You are so right Manabu, he doesn't look tired at all… wait a minute, I know, Heheheeeee Naota, you met a girl didn't you, who is she?"

Manabu and Masashi huddled with Naota over his desk.

"Okay man now you got to tell us-"

RING!!!! RING!!!!!

(Teachers voice)

" School is out! You may all leave! Have a great weekend I know I will!!! And graduation is in only 2 months!!! Yahoooooooo!!!!"

"Wow, that was fast."

Manabu and Masashi looked at the teacher then back at Naotas desk and he was gone they saw him trying to sneak out of the classroom.

"Hey!! Hold it Naota we aren't done with you yet!!"

They ran towards the door trying to catch him, and after a good chase to the bridge where they usually part their ways, they found Naota leaning over the bridge looking at the large iron.

(While catching their breath)

"Well I guess it is true he does work out."

They both stood up and walked to both sides of him and looked at him.

"Ok Naota, you got to tell us who is this girl, I haven't seen you so happy since you met-"

Masashi was interrupted.

"Stop, don't ever mention her name, or ever talk about her again, you know the rules."

(If any of you don't understand, the girl has to do with girl in the 3 pictures that was in chapter 2)

"Ok sorry man, but come on who's this girl?"

" Well, I'm kind of embarrassed to say…"

"No way is your wife back!! I..I..mean Mamimi is back??!!"

"What?…"

"No no, let me guess, hmm I know Ninamori is back from England, and she confessed her undying love to you!!"

"Her what?!, She has undying love-"

"No no masashi, you have it all wrong, I bet that popular girl Riku told him that she likes him, I mean she always looks at him."

"Riku…likes me?…what!! No I mean NO YOU GUYS you have it all wrong it's none of those."

"Then there is only one more solution…"

Masashi and Manabu looked at each other and nodded.

"You…got …over… Haruko!!! And now you don't feel tied down any more!!!???"

Naota fell over with his feet flying in the air saying:

"Idiots."

He immediately got back up and wiped the dust off his coat and pants.

"And again nooooooo!!!! You got it all wrong!!!"

"Then whoooo or what is it come on tell us."

They both looked at him with eager eyes.

"Fine."

Silence…

"She's back."

"What? Whose she?"

" Oh my god you dumb Asses look how hard can it get for you. She's back!!!"

While saying this he pointed to the large iron.

Manabu and masashi both looked at the iron then him with their mouths wide open.

"You mean HARUKO!!!!"

"YES I MEAN HARUKO!!!"

They all just stood there but neither side could figure out why they where making it such a big deal, so finally masashi said:

" Oh man I thought you where over her, plus you shouldn't make up stories like that there bad for your health."

(Nod nod)

"Ok that is so it im sick of this, why should I eve bother telling you guys, see ya."

"No wait naota, I was just kidding we believe you, its just that…if she's back doesn't that mean there's going to be another one of those incidents."

"I don't know…really but she's back and that's all that really matters to me right now." `All that matters is that she is here.'

"Anyway I got to go, and I'll see you monday, bye!!"

"See ya naota."

Naota runs off in the distance.

Manabu looks to masashi and says:

"Maybe he'll get the devils mark again."

Then masashi looked at manabu and said:

"Maybe he'll do something perverted, or something."

(Both those things that they just said are their little main quotes from the anime for those who have seen it, and those who haven't seen it well now you know)

"Heh who knows what the future holds for that dude, I just hope it's good and that he wont be an ass anymore."

^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~ ^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~^^<~

Yum yum, well im sorry this chappie was just a bit shorter than the others but I had do it in a hurry and I had writers block just for a sec so ya anyway please for give me and review I'll try to make my other chappie much longer, I love you all and thank you for your support if you have any suggestions just let me know and I'll look into it, thank you and good night!!!! ^^<~ >< >< _ _

W ^