FLCL Fan Fiction ❯ Friend Or Fooly Foe ❯ Kotoma Most wanted files ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't Own FLCL Although In do Own Kotoma And chief garse, Orup, and DiaconV Bakery

____________________________________________

Kotoma Most wanted Files

By:Takun

"Okay let's see what I might need to take care of" Naota says while drinking coffee on his Blood red vespa looking at his labtop. "HUH! I must be loosing my mind that I just grew back." He says Choking on the coffee he just swallowed.

File #1463

Name: Haruhara Raharu; A.K.A. Haruko

age of last offense: 26

Eyes: gold

Hair: Orangish-Pink

Height:5'8"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Offenses: Resisting Arrest, vandalism, Vigilantly

`"Vigilantly?" What does It mean by Vigilantly' Naota thought. He double clicked the file . Another profile of haruko came up. It read: 1st Class Officer Haruhara, `she wasn't lying to me when she said that.

Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruko in nurse outfit

"but my true identity is this" She said in a fake whisper

"1st class space patrol officer"

End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought it was just some stupid stage name. Guess I was wrong. He laughes to himself And reads on:

Officer Haruhara went Rogue to find the Pirate lord atomsk. And Destroyed 10 Medical Mechanica Plants and everthing within half mile radius of each plant.

So this must be Haruko's home planet.

Naota's heart has became some what bitter(just like his coffee) But this file basically started to sweeten his heart.

I hope I see her aga.. Then he thought logically (like his usually does)

I'll have to arrest her if I find her though. It's my job. But I love her. Logic again `but she loves Atomsk.' "Officer Nandaba," says a man with huge eyebrows. "Huh..what," Naota says in a just woke up voice. "Oh Commander Amarao" wide voice `Sorry the coffee's scent put me in a daze there." "Try something sweet that might wake you up,"Amarao said. Kit recieved a report at GSPB HQ that there was a pretty large amount of N.O. Radition coming from this planet. Chief Garse wants You Nandaba to stay in the city of Orup and report any abnormal activities. Kitsurbamie and I will be on the patrol ship. Kit will log your reports. And analyze the reports." Amarao explained. "What is the weapon's camouflage this time, It better not be another umbrella They make my look like The Penguin."Naota said partly annoyed. You already have it on your back."Amarao pointing at Naota's back. "Huh, you mean this?"Naota said in a surprised angry voice. His was pointing to a familiar Blue Rickenbacker 4003 model Gas powered bass guitar. "Correct," Amarao said Good luck Nandaba." Amarao said just before riding in to the sky toward the patrol ship.

Naota rode around Orup. He stoped Right in front of a building with a sign saying "The DiaconV Family bakery, Help wanted" he said in his depressed sounding voice. "Well I could try doing the (unperverted) stuff my dad showed me." he thought remembering His family's bakery. He want in. And A half hour later the owner said, "Your hired" "and for helping us you can stay in our guest room, Mr.Nandaba Takun.

End Chapter

Next Chapter

"It can't be you"

"Takun I'm here to photograph "

Next on FLCL

Chapter 2

Mamimi the Galactic Photographer

Please Review