Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A Little Bit of Everything ❯ Chapter 2 I'm Allowed to Wear My Own Shoes!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, DNAngel, or Fruits Basket. It would be cool if I did, but I don't. I'm not that brilliant. I do own Elizabeth, Sarah and Allie. I didn't write Waiting for Tonight, Bump, and Addicted. I also didn't record them. Jennifer Lopez, Raven Symone` and Kelly Clarkson did.
 
Okay, so you're Kings Cross Station. Today you're wearing dark blue jeans, a tee that says, “I make this shirt look good”, big silver hoop earrings, and your black and pink Vans. Your hair was down today. Okey-Dokey, time to start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
You kissed your aunt on the cheek and went inside with Harry and your sisters. Hermione and Ron headed to the prefects' carriage. You found a compartment and sat down. You started talking and joking with Harry, Allie, and Sarah when a girl with long brown hair asked in Japanese, “Can we sit here?” Pointing to the two guys behind her. I stood up and said in Japanese, “Sure, can you please speak English though? Harry here doesn't know Japanese.” She smiled and said in English, “I'm Tohru Honda and this is Yuki and Kyo Sohma. We're transfers from Japan.” You smiled back at her and said, “Really? Me and my sisters are from Japan too.” A guy with orange hair came in after Tohru. He sat down across from you and stared at you. “What are you staring at? I haven't done anything to you…yet,” you said, muttering the last part under your breath. “My name's Kyo. What's your name?” He asked you. Apparently, he liked you attitude. “My name's Elizabeth. Nice to meet you, Kyo.” Suddenly the train lurched forward and you fell on Kyo. He braced himself. Tohru looked worried. But then…nothing happened. “Sorry Kyo, I lost my balance.” He looked at you curiously. You wonder why he's looking at you, but don't have a chance to ask him, because a teacher comes at the door and asks, “Do any of you want to be in the start of term talent show?” You speak up first and say, “I'd love to. I'll sing to Jennifer Lopez's Waiting for Tonight.” The teacher writes your name and what you're singing and asks if anybody else wants to sign up. Allie signs up to sing Bump by Raven Symone` and Sarah signs up to sing Addicted by Kelly Clarkson. Then Hermione and Ron come back, and you introduce them to Tohru, Kyo and Yuki. Then you start talking and find out that Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo are the same age as you, Sarah, Allie, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. You chat with Tohru about recipes, Martial Arts with Kyo, and Gardening with Yuki. Harry looked at his watch and yelped, “We better get into our robes! We should be almost there.” You head to the girls bathroom with your sisters, Tohru, and Hermione to change. You then head out of the train. (Harry was right!) A Teacher stops you and asks you why you're still wearing your trainers. You respond with a smartmouth answer, “Nobody said loafers were part of the uniform” you than recognize the teacher as Snape, the teacher Harry was telling you about. “SIR.” You say sarcastically. He scowls at you. “I'll let you go because you're new, but don't let me catch you wearing those without permisson again.” Said Snape. “Well, sir, I didn't know you had to have permission to wear shoes in this country.” He then gave up and walked away. “You need to be careful Liz.” Hermione whispered to you. “I'll be fine.” You say back. Then you go into Hogwarts to get sorted. “Boys and Girls, this year we have a few transfers. Will Elizabeth, Allison, and Sarah Granger, Kyo and Yuki Sohma, and Tohru Honda please come up here.” Said the Headmaster. You all went up there and got sorted into Griffindor. (SURPRISE! Kyo's in Griffindor!) Then you and your sisters went in back and got prepared for the talent show.
 
That's it! Sorry it's so short!! Chapter 3 will be the Talent Show!! Coming soon. Please Rate&/or review!
~Liz