Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Sensual Phrase Fan Fiction ❯ life as we (now)know it the diaries ❯ her fame her love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Arisa's Diary 6/03/05
 
Imagine this: You have two brothers, one of them isn't exactly blood related. More like half brother. One you love, and one you want revenge on. Both brothers rich beyond all reason. My real brother's name is Toya Kinomoto. He's only 21, and somehow he now owns his own record company. Since Toya likes to be real creative, he named his record company On Ice records (I know. It's real lame). Then we have my half brother, Ralph Grazer. He's half-American half Japanese. I don't know much about him and I don't intend to find out anymore than what I already know. Now there's my closest friend, Sakuya Okochi. He's 20; the leader of a very hot rock band that everybody ( and by that I mean everygirl) knows about called Lucifer, and the owner of metro records.
 
My name is Arisa Uotani. I'm 18 years old, and I sing. Sometimes I sing with him. Sometimes I sing alone. One day I was singing, and Sakuya heard me! And well, that's how I got started. Aside from my brother, Sakuya is my very best friend. We're closer than most siblings are. But, you'll find out later more about us. Anyway, my life is based around music. I write Lucifer's song lyrics. He sings them, and ends up on television programs, and sometimes I'm with him. But I'm starting to notice that he takes me with him wherever he goes now. I think he wants to be more than just friends. I hope so because I really do like him though I don't act like it. He probably already knows. Sakuya has a way of knowing things before I even tell him.
 
Right now, I'm staying with Sakuya because my brother's friend is in town. And his friend happens to be my half brother. I can't stand Ralph. He's an insignificant little idiotic snake who doesn't deserve my fathers business. I can't believe it. Father left his business and all his money to me and when he dies, My stupid half brother takes it from me by trying to kill me! How low can some people get! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Sakuya invited me to a private party tonight. It's going to be formal party, so he bought me a new dress to go in. speaking of party, I have to go change. Bye…
 
To Story…
 
Arisa heard someone knocking at the door. She went to go see who it was. It was her half brother Ralph.
 
“ What are you doing here,” She asked. “ Let me guess, you're here to take my fame and my money too?” he smiled his little evil smile.
 
“ I just wanted to see were my half sis lived,” he said slyly. “ And looks to me like you're doing pretty fine sis.” By now she was furious and very upset.
 
“Listen!” Arisa said. “ First of all, this isn't my house. THIS is Sakuya's house. And second of all You are not my brother and I'm not you're sister!” He laughed.
 
“Don't tell me you're still mad at me for taking you're father's business away from you.” Ralph said.
 
“ If you think I'm going to forgive you after you tried to kill me you've got another thing coming.” She said.
 
“ I don't expect you to,” He said. “ And I don't want you to. I see you're father has many more businesses out there, and I want them. And you're going to help me. ”
 
“Well you won't get them.” She said. “I'll be sure of that.” Again he smiled like he was planning something. He walked over to her, grabbed her arm and tugged her out of her spot. She winced.
 
“ Get off of me!” She yelled. “Let go!” She punched him in the face. She tried to kick him, but he grabbed her again.
 
“ I hope you have fun tonight,” he whispered in her ear. “Cause it might be your last.” He turned around and walked out of the house. As soon as he left she through her shoe at the door. She was going to call Sakuya but she didn't want to worry him. So he went back to Sakuya's room to change into her long, black strapless dress with her new black stilettos. She looked at her self in the mirror. She stood there and stared at her self until she realized what time it was. She rushed out of the house, only to find a limo sitting out front. She got in, and it slowly pulled off.
 
At the party…
 
Arisa was standing by herself, in a corner. Her brother's words kept repeating over and over again in her head. She had an angry look on her face, that is until she saw Sakuya walking over to her. She smiled at him.
 
“ You look lonely,” Sakuya said to her. “ And very beautiful.” She blushed.
 
“ Thanks for the dress you bought me Sakuya,” Arisa said. “ I love it.”
 
“ Hey, no need to thank me,” he said. “ It was a gift. Besides, after this we have more to do.” She was shocked.
 
“ More to do?” Arisa asked. “ What are we doing?” Sakuya smiled his half smile.
 
“ You'll know soon enough,” He told her. “ But for now, enjoy the party.”
 
During the party, Arisa kept showing signs that she liked him by flirting with him the whole time they were there. She held his hand, and kept leaning up against him. And, by letting her know that he liked her too, he kissed her right in front of everybody. She was shocked at first, but then she let it go and smiled at him. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see who it was. It was nobody. She was confused, because she felt like her brother (not her real one) was standing right behind her, but he wasn't. So she tried to forget about her brother and go on enjoying the party. Sakuya came up with an idea.
 
“ Wanna show everyone what you can do?” he asked.
 
“ You mean I can sing right now?” She said. He nodded. She became overly excited. “ YES!”
 
“ Follow me,” Sakuya told her. Sakuya both walked onto the stage. Sakuya announced her and then she came onto the stage. She began to sing the song that Sakuya helped her write: Midnight.
 
You wanna get me out at midnight
Love me safely
You wanna see me after midnight
Hold me lovely
I can see deep within your puzzled eyes
My passions not alone
Just hold me after midnight
Kiss me after midnight
 
Everyone applauded for her when she finished. At that time, She knew she would be famous. Arisa bowed and ran off stage. She ran straight into Sakuya's arms.
 
“ That was great!” he said. “ How come you hardly sing around me?”
 
“ Because I'm shy,” Arisa told him. “ Most of the time.” She was blushing. Sakuya pushed her up against the wall. He put his arm up above her head.
 
“ You're going to be the girl that everyone's talking about now.” Sakuya said. She became overly excited again.
 
“ You think so?” She asked him.
 
“ With me at your side,” he said. “ I know so.”