Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat And His Canary ❯ A Plain Of Poof ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Plain Ride of Poof!
 
 
 
Lark walked up the plat form and found her seat only seconds left before her plane would take off.
“Tohru's late, why?” Thought Lark as someone pushed someone into the seat next to her and the two behind her.
“Damn Yuki.” Said the person next to her she looked over to see an orange haired guy with red eyes and looked really pissed.
“Lark I'm sorry, but Kyo had to sit with you him and Yuki were fighting.” As Lark heard her cousin's voice sounding worn out.
 
Everyone fastened their seat belts and was silent until a lady came by asking them all to watch the screen ahead for the movie was going to play.
 
Lark was a horrible name for a girl but hey people called her Lar at her old school until today.
“My nick name is Lar so you know Tohru.” Said Lark smiling to her self by looking into the night tinted window and the plane took off.
 
Lar pulled out a lab top computer and turn it on to listen to her music when it fell to the floor the guy next to her looked at Lar like *What are you doing.* When she reached for her computer the plane gave a terrible shudder making Lar grab hold of Kyo's leg digging her nails into it.
“I'm sorry!” Said Lar grabbing her computer as the plane shudder again, and hit her head on the window.
 
Kyo gave her a look of hatred as the flight attendant asked her if she was okay she only nodded and went to the bathroom and looked at her head and saw a small cut.
“Crap not again.” Said Lar as she cleaned it out with water as the plane shuddered and made her lose balance as she fell out of the bathroom she fell against someone who fell as well.
“Oh boy.” They said as a cloud of smoke came from behind her, Lar only hit her head again and was crying this time from it.
“I'm sorry.” Said Lar really low as well holding back tears.
 
When Lar looked to see who is fell on she didn't find anyone only a rat.
 
The rat looked dead but when she picked it up and went back to the bathroom the rat said something.
“It's alright no harm done Lar.” And right thing and there she had already locker the bathroom door and the poof of smoke filled the bathroom.
“Holy crap the rat talked!” Thought Lar as the smoke cleared there was Yuki.