Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat And His Canary ❯ Welcome Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
Welcome Home
 
 
This chapter Akito knows what happened on the plain and lets Lar live with the Sohma's only if she keeps the secret.
 
 
Lar felt her heart skip a beat as the smoke cleared she whipped around and didn't look even though she felt Yuki's hand touch her face as she had a hold of his clothing.
“ Man this is not cool.” Thought Lar as her some one knock on the bathroom door.
“ Please return to your seats.” Said the flight attendant.
“Alright.” Said Lar, as she was about to unlock the bathroom door when Yuki brushed her hand aside and let her out as he putted a worried expression on his face then faced the flight attendant.
“ I came to check on her, she wasn't feeling well.” Said Yuki as they both walked past the attendant as she gave them both a dirty look.
 
Lar went back to her seat red in the face and just opened her laptop and played Pinball until Tohru gasped and grabbed her shoulder as an e-mail popped up with the name reading Akito.
“ Oh no.” Said Tohru as Lar opened the e-mail and read it to Tohru.
 
Dear, Lark (Lar)
 
I'm Akito Sohma leader of the Sohma family and I know you seem Yuki's other form. You may have not known about this family and the secret it holds, but I will sum this up for you.
 
Any one in the Sohma family must not be hugged by the other sex, or have their bodies come under a great deal of stress they transform in the twelve animals of the zodiac and other members of the zodiac can hug because they wont transform, so you mustn't hug any one! I know your Tohru's cousin and will let you keep the secret only you live in the Sohma house with your cousin and the three men, Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure.
 
Akito Sohma
 
Tohru let out a sigh of relief as Lar deleted the E-mail and put her computer away and looked out the window without saying a work to anyone.
 
Lar fell asleep hours later to be woken by Tohru who helped her get her things because of the time school had just begun, and they would be only a bit late.
“ I have your uniform at the house so you can change and eat.” Said Tohru as they walked off the plain and walked to a cab and headed for the house Lar would call home.
R&R PLZ!!!!!!!!!