Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Showers Galore! ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is another story between Bruce n' Charlie and MacarenaNeji. Tis posted under our Akatyuki account at FF.net.
-----
 
Baby Showers Galore!
 
Akito one day decided to go and visit Yuki. Since he couldn't drive, Hatori came along with him. As Hatori was parking the car, Akito walked across the street. While in the middle of the street, Akito heard honking. He looked to his right and saw a semi (full of vegetables) heading straight for him. He quickly looked to his left and saw a double-decker bus full of American tourists heading for him. Akito panicked, frozen with fear, when the semi hit him. The double-decker bus managed to veer and miss him, but there was another bus full of Australian tourists, behind it which hit him head on.
 
“WTF MATE?!?!?!” They all screamed, then Akito died. (a/n: no offense to Australians, we just wanted to say `WTF mate')
 
Hatori stood off to the side smirking. Finally Akito had died, after his endless day dreams about killing the family head, it actually came true. What was even better, he wasn't going to be sent to jail! Grinning widely, Hatori turned and walked away from the accident, walking calmly towards Ayame's shop (which happened to be right across the street from Yuki's apartment).
 
Yuki, who happened to be walking into his apartment, totally missed the death of Akito. How could he miss a bunch of screaming Australians and the crashing and bending of metal in a high impact crash? He was listening to his I pod WAY too loud. He entered his apartment and sat down on the couch. Turning off his I pod, he turned on the TV, and saw the news about the crash, instead of feeling gloomy; he started laughing his head off.
 
--------------------------------
 
Ayame had made another outfit. Not just any type of outfit though, an outfit for his brother, whom he now visits daily. Hatori had just left minutes ago after telling Ayame that Akito had been killed by a bunch of Australians running around with vegetables, or something to that effect. Back to the outfit, it was a beautiful `Nurse' outfit with a pair of brilliantly colored knee high socks. The socks were his greatest accomplishment of the day, and now he was going to present them to his brother.
 
He had packed the outfit into a beautiful sky blue box with mice on it, for he couldn't find any with rats on them, and took it across the street. Yuki had expected the visit so he purposely left the front door open. Ayame walked up to him and presented the box to him.
 
“For my Brother whom I love so much!!” He yelled.
 
“Oh boy, I can't wait.” Said Yuki sarcastically, and opened it. On the top of the outfit, the amazing socks laid. Colored in many different colors that were neon blue, green and purple, alternating to with the other colors to form a rat on the top of each foot, and the words “I love my brother” at the top. Yuki looked the socks over, the secret fetish that he had always had with knee high socks had him screaming in joy. He picked them up and went quickly into the bedroom.
 
Ayame was shocked when Yuki came back out of his bedroom, usually, he would thrust the box back into his hands so he would go back to the drawing board. But this time Yuki came out sporting his fantastic socks and a pair of shorts, dancing around in circles singing, “I feel pretty, oh so witty. I feel pretty and witty and GAY!” Quite frankly, Ayame was stunned that Yuki had such a sock fetish! He failed at getting Yuki's attention several times and when he finally got sick of watching Yuki dance around in sock-loving joy, and went back to his shop to call Hatori.
 
Yuki kept jumping happily around until he realized Ayame was gone. He shrugged and turned on the radio, the Barbie Girl song came on. “Oh I love Aqua!”, and started to dance. When it was over he put the CD that had the Barbie Girl song on it in the stereo and set the song on repeat so he could finish the choreographing the song, which he started doing to the song on the radio. He had been dancing for a while when Machi decided to come over.
 
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
 
MN: MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, who actually read the whole chapter? Yay! Thanks for reading!
 
BnC: For and entire 20 minutes, MacarenaNeji kept yelling about how Yuki and Machi got together. Due to this turn out, we (MacarenaNeji and Bruce n' Charlie) wanted to kill Akito for some strange reason. And it just so happens this story came out of it.
 
MN: For anyone who doesn't read spoilers, or download later chapters, IT'S TRUE! YUKI AND MACHI GET TOGETHER! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! Ok, review and we'll continue. Don't review, and we'll continue. Either way, we continue. But reviews would be nice.
MacarenaNeji and Bruce n' Charlie