Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Showers Galore! ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

We don't own Fruits Basket. No really. We don't. We want to own the fabulos socks though. We just don't think they exist. We should become designers and MAKE the them exist.
---------------
 
If anyone on Mediaminer reads the reviews, they should know that we got a flame. At least that's what I think they're called. Anyways, if the flame giver is to read this chapter know that this comes from the heart.
 
...........: Thanks so much for the review! It's nice to know that someone hates our story as much as we like. It almost brought tears to my eyes, for I had received my first flame. On a different note, the story has no meaning. We wrote it in history one day after reading spoilers. If you don't like it, you don't have to leave a review. But on a higher note, I laughed at everything you said. Thanks for making my morning.
 
----------
 
Yuki had been dancing for a while when Machi decided to come over.
 
Yuki and Machi had been dating for about eight months now. She was the only one who knew about his sock fetish and that he like dancing. They were most definitely in love.
 
Machi walked into Yuki's house and saw him dancing to the Barbie song. She was fairly used to seeing him dance around like an idiot whenever she came over, so she wasn't too worried. The only thing that confused her was exactly what he was dancing to. Yuki turned around and saw her confused, when he shut off the music. “Why aren't you dancing to Thriller?” She questioned.
 
“That's a great idea!” He popped in his Micheal Jackson Cd, set it to Thriller, but before he pressed play, he ran into his bedroom. When he returned he was carrying a pair of shorts and a pair of fantabulas socks. Handing them to Machi, he shoved her into the bathroom.
 
She soon came out wearing the socks and shorts carrying her skirt. “Why am I wearing these?” she asked.
 
“You can't dance to Thriller with me if you're not properly dressed.”
 
So they danced for a while, and after a couple times through the music, just before they started doing the signature Thriller move, when Kyo came by bringing bread. A big pan of Hawaiian Bread. Hawaiian Bread has a fruitly flavor to it, and to make it even better, it was home made. Kyo, of course, didn't make this bread, Tohru made it from an American recipe.
 
Kyo had walked up to Yuki's apartment minutes before and heard a loud music coming from the room. Finding the front door unlocked, he just walked on in. That didn't mean he was prepared for what he was going to find. Machi AND Yuki dancing to Thriller. He magicially pulled out a camera from a hidden compartment in his pants, snapped a few pictures, then hid the camera again. He walked up to Yuki and tapped him on the shoulder. Yuki had not realized that Kyo was over, so he stopped the music and faced him.
 
Kyo handed him the bread, “I wish you luck with your reputation.” And walked out.
 
Yuki, confused, just set the bread down on the nearest flat surface, turned the music on again, and continued dancing. Machi didn't even realized the music had stopped for at least thirty seconds, and nonstop dancing throughout the communion.
 
----------
 
Meanwhile, at Shigures house.
 
Since Yuki moved into his own apartment with the help of Ayame(which actually happens in the manga, don't remember what chapter, but Ayame is house hunting for Yuki) once the curse was broken and since Kyo and Tohru got married (not sure they get married right away, but they do get together) and moved out themselves, Shigure was constantly having Ayame and Hatori come over, except when Ayame was making Yuki new socks, and when Hatori had no one to check up on. Currently the three were playing B.S.
 
“Did you hear about the babies? One King.” Hatori commented placing down one king.
 
“What babies?” Shigure asked.
 
“Tohru and Kyo are,” Hatori placed down his hand to make quotation marks with his fingers, “pregnant.” And picked up his hand again.
 
“What?!” screamed Ayame, “Already?!”
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
MN: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We did it again!! If you don't review, then you won't be reviewing. Anyways…
 
BnC: There are some serious spoilers in here, though they may not follow through completely with the story line. You can either go to realitylapse to read the manga or to mangascans. Mangascan is faster.
MacarenaNeji and Bruce n' Charlie