Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Cemetary Drive ❯ Scars ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
song-lyrics
story-story
Yuki’s POV

One more thing….Time is what keeps things from happening all at once …Popsicles should be the new black and then everyone would have one

Walking through the, yet again, broken paper door, I heard silence. I may like quiet but this, this was an inhuman silence. Like no had or ever would live in this house, and I thought I heard a gasp of pain. I walked to my room, and then realized, we left Kyo home today, and Honda-san left early because she was feeling ill. Where are they? They can’t have left… Why would they? I took a few minutes to check the front of the house for them, my search coming up empty.

This night, walk the dead, In the solitary starlight, Crash the cemetery gates. In the dress your husband hates….

I checked the kitchen, thinking maybe Kyo might be there, destroying things. But no, nothing on the counter, no signs of anyone having every been there except…. Two of the kitchen knives are missing from the set. I wonder…… Suddenly, I notice something that I hadn’t before…. Two trails of blood droplets enter twining… Leading to the back bathroom…. “NO! This can’t mean what I think it means…” I mumble running towards the bathroom.

Lay down, mark the grave, Where the search lights find us, Drinking by the mausoleum door… And they found you on the bathroom floor, I miss you, I miss you so far… And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard, And I call you off the run…. Singing songs that make you slit your wrists, It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun

I reached the door, finding it closed, I gulped, and slowly opened it… Only to find Kyo’s and Honda-san’s bodies, laying in a large pool of blood, neither of them moving. I check frantically for a pulse, and finding none, I stand slowly scream for Shigure, then drift into blackness.

So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying, If you want, I’ll keep on crying. Did you get what you deserve? Is this what you always want me for? I miss you, I miss you so far. And the collision of your kiss, that made it so hard

I wake about 20 minutes later, to sirens blaring outside, and sit up to Shigure, unlike his usually cheery self, curled up in ball, on the couch, crying. “Did you call 911?” I ask quietly. He nods, just barely. He’s more concerned about Honda-san’s death than that baka neko’s, isn’t he? I think. At around midnight, the sirens stop, so I go to bed.

Lay down, way down , Way down, way down ,Way down, way down, Way down, way down , I miss you, I miss you so far, And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

DREAM SEQUENCE I see Kyo and Honda-san’s body lying on the bathroom floor again. I turn and start running, turning around seeing my entire family walking after me, whispering “It’s your fault they dead. They hated you! YOU KILLED THEM!” End Dream Sequence

I miss you, I miss you so far…. And the collision of your kiss, that made it so hard…Made it so hard

“AHHH!” I sit bolt upright. Shii-chan runs in screaming. “WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?” I curl up in a little ball, crying. “It’s my fault they died, isn’t Shii-chan? Don’t lie to me either.” “No, it’s not. Why’d you ask?” He says, giving a confused look.
“Akito….”

Lay down, way down, Way down, way down, Way down,
THREE DAYS LATER-FUNERAL What was left of Honda-san’s family, as well as mine are here… We kept Honda-san and Kyo’s possessions, as remembrance…… We only see them in our dreams now…

Way down, Way down, way down, Way down

What’d’ya think? R&R pwease…. Ummm, what else? what else? Oi! Sorry Kyo-kun and Tohru-chan fans, I personally love Kyo-kun, not such a big fan of Tohru-chan, but I don’t wanna kill her. I just needed to kill a girl ’cause of the dress your husband hates part, and Tohru-chan came to mind first ’cause she’s like in love w/Kyo-kun...