Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Eye Of The Storm ❯ Keeper Of Secrets ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This time it's Yuki who spills the beans, though Kyou did come close last chapter, it wouldn't be fair for Kyou to be the one to reveal their secret again…

Chapter 3

Keeper of Secrets

Keiko looked down at the pile of clothes before her in disbelief.

"Yuki? Where did you go?" She asked almost panicked as she kneeled and picked up his pajamas. "A rat?" Keiko said staring at the unconscious creature. "Oh, Yuki!" She exclaimed realizing what happened but not how as she carefully picked him up. "How did this happen to you? At least you're still breathing." Keiko said cradling the small animal in her hand. "I'll get you in your bed then figure out what to do." She said even though Yuki couldn't hear her. "This explains a lot. No wonder he didn't want anyone to call an ambulance that day and why he seems so distant from others."

After she laid Yuki on his bed she kneeled down beside it, resting her face on the mattress as she watched him sleep. "I wonder why he suddenly changed into a rat like that? More importantly how do I change him back? I wonder if this transformation is like the ones in the storybooks where the price is cursed by a witch and turns into a frog and the only way he can change back is to be kissed by a princess. Then after that happens they live happily ever after." Keiko thinks then stands up and paces. "But this is real life there is no way that would work… Then again I never would have thought a person could turn into a rat in real life until now." She says out loud looking over at Yuki. "If there is a chance it will work, then it is worth a shot." Keiko said walking back over to the bed. Slowly she bends down over Yuki preparing to kiss him on the cheek when there is a sudden Boomf sound and puff of smoke. Keiko then finds herself leaning over a completely naked Yuki.

Keiko gasped jumping back. Her first instinct was to scream but it seemed as if her heart was caught in her throat. Quickly she turned around and started filing around for a pair of pants and a shirt in the closet. Behind her she could her Yuki moaning as he came to.

"Keikochan?" He said wearily not yet realizing in his sleepy haze he was naked. Keiko practically jumped when he called her name. "What are you doing?"

"Ah, damnit, Yuki! Don't just lie there asking pointless questions. Put some clothes on already!" She yelled throwing some cloths over her back. Finally realizing he was naked Yuki gasped and quickly grabbed the clothes and got dressed.

"I'm sorry about that." Yuki apologized a few minutes later. Keiko was still sitting on the floor by his closet shaking.

"Are you ok?" He asked walking over to her and kneeling down beside her, but instead of answering Keiko turned away from him.

"I see." Yuki said with a sad voice as he got up and started to walk away.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Yukisan." Keiko said her voice shaking as she spoke. "You were cute for a rat, so don't get the wrong idea."

"Yuki stopped and turned around but Keiko still had her back to him.

"We're still friends right? It doesn't matter if you turn into a rat, it's just that…" Keiko said her voice still quivering, but slowly starting to steady.

"What?" Yuki asked.

"How do you face someone after seeing him naked?"

"…" Yuki could not say a word; he was too embarrassed at the moment to say anything. "…You saw me naked?" He asked hoping she'd say something along the lines of "sort of" and even if she said "just your backside" would make him feel a little better.

"I saw you completely naked." Keiko confirmed flatly.

"Oh…" Yuki said his face crimson red. He then started to wonder if Tohru was telling the truth all those times before he ended up transforming in front of her and changing back. Did she really close her eyes in time like she said she did or was she just saying that to make him feel better? "Keikochan?"

"Yes?" Keiko asked finally recovering and standing up.

"Don't let anyone else know about what just happened, don`t even tell Shigure or the others."

"I won't." Keiko agreed. Then turned around. "Do you mean to tell me that they don't know?"

"That's not it." Yuki said sitting on his bed and slumping over. "Shigure, Kyou and Tohru all know."

"Yukisan, I said I won't tell anyone, not even them regardless of the reason why, but can you at least tell me that reason?" Keiko asked as she turned around. Yuki then explained to her the story about the Sohma family curse and why he didn't want her to mention it to anyone, not even Shigure.

"If it's so important not to keep things from the head of your family why are you asking me to keep this a secret even from them?"

"Keikochan, I owe you my life. If Tohru had not found you that night, I hate to think what might have happened to you. If Akito found out about this I am sure he would have your memories washed away and things would go back to the way they were before the night you came to live with us and I can't live with myself if that happened to you especially after what you did for me. So, Keikochan, please don't say anything about this."

"Don't worry I won't." Keiko promised. "It's funny. I cut class to come make sure you were ok and I only end up making things worse."

"Don't say that." Yuki said. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have been wondering around in my condition. I would have been lying on the ground outside until someone came home if you had not been there. You saved me again." Yuki said smiling. Keiko by then was sitting next to him and had turned her head to avoid his gaze. Though she still felt bad about what happened hearing him say those words made her feel better, almost giddy.

"You..." Keiko started then realized Yuki was still looking at her. "You should be resting right now." She said getting up and knocking Yuki backwards.

"Whoa!" Yuki uttered as he fell on his back.

"Yell if you need anything." Keiko said, as she got ready to exit the room.

"Keikochan." Yuki called before she could leave. "There is something you could do."

"What?" Keiko asked expecting him to ask her to cook something.

"Could you stay in here with me until everyone gets home?"

"Oh, ok." Keiko said going back over to the bed and sitting down beside his stretched out figure and giving a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just glad you didn't ask me to make you some soup or anything."

"Well, come to think of if I could go for some leek porridge."

"Don't make fun of me! Don't you know I can't cook?!" Keiko said taking the pillow from under his head and smacking him with it playfully.

"Neither can I." Yuki said laughing.

Later that day Shigure was the first to make it home.

"I'm home." Shigure said expecting to see Yuki curled up in front of the T.V. but found no one there. Then he could hear fits of laughter coming from upstairs. Quietly walking up the staircase Shigure made his way over to Yuki's room and spied through the crack in the door.

"Do another one!" Yuki said just about in tears from laughing so much.

"Ok, how about Fujiyamasensei?" Keiko suggested.

"You're going to impersonate our history teacher?" Yuki asked not seeing how such a boring man could be funny.

"You haven't noticed that thing he does?" Keiko asked.

"Thing?"

"Yeah, every time he starts class." Keiko said puffing out her chest and putting on a mock serious face.

"Today is a new day!" She said holding out her hand and swing it as if pointing to date on an imaginary black board. "Today is another day!" She declared with more fury. "But TODAY is unique! Do you know why that is?" Keiko asked with a commanding tone pretending to survey a room full of students. "Sohma Yuki!" She said jumping in front of him. "Answer the question!"

"I don't know." Yuki said with a smile now understanding where Keiko was going.

"What? You don't know! Well let me show you!" Keiko shouted hopping back to where the black board was supposed to be. Reaching into the air she motioned as if pulling down the overhead calendar that Fujiyama kept the dates of all their tests on. Pretending to pull the imaginary calendar down with too much force she turned around with a mock-embarrassed look on her face. "Today is different because I destroyed our test calendar this time and you will now have a pop quiz!" She bellowed. (Whenever Fujiyama accidentally destroys something in the classroom he gives a pop quiz.)

"But sensei!" Keiko said pretending to be some poor student who hadn't studied the test material yet.

"Don't blame me for my bumbling!" Keiko shouted. Switching roles. Yuki fell over laughing.

"It's true! He does do that every single class! It's never funny at the time, but you make it hilarious! Do another!" Yuki requested as he rolled on his bed laughing.

Shigure just smiled at the sight and quietly went back down stares to work.

Later that day Hatsuharu and Momiji came by to see how Yuki was doing after hearing from Tohru that he was sick. Shigure was shut up in his office, Kyou wouldn't dare come near the house not wanting to risk catching Yuki's sick cooties, and Tohru was at work. The sun was just starting to set and after having repeated fits of laughter courtesy of Keiko Yuki finally fell asleep. Hatsuharu and Momiji had let themselves in since the door was open. Hatsuharu was about to walk up the stairs when he saw Keiko happily coming down them. She was walking with her eyes closed, as she had a bad habit of doing, but didn't miss a step as she walked. Keiko was doing just fine until she opened her eyes and saw Hatsuharu standing at the bottom of the stairs. That's when her foot missed a step and she came tumbling down the rest of the way.

"Ooow!" Keiko wailed. "Damnit tha-" Keiko's stopped short in her ranting when the sound of pained mooing caught her ears. That is when she realized that she was sprawled out on top of a cow (ox). "Aa! I… um, oh grief no!" Keiko fumbled with her words not knowing what to say or do. "Jumping to her feet she looked down at the ox sympathetically. "Are you ok?" She asked her heart still pounding from the fall.

Momiji for once was stark silent. He could not believe what happened, but that silence did not last for long. "You're not going to scream?" Momiji asked.

"What? No, why?" Keiko asked just about in tears.

"Why are you crying?" Momiji asked seemingly in awe.

The only response he received was more stammering.

"Could someone please get me up?" Hatsuharu asked. (I hear cows can't get up on their own when they're knocked over, weather that is true or not; I don't know, but for the sake of this fan fiction that is the case.)

"Right." Momiji said rushing to his aid. "You help too, Keikochan." Momiji said struggling to bring the ox to his feet.

"Oh, right, sorry." Keiko said putting her arms around the ox and pulling with all her might as Momiji pushed.

"What's going on? I heard a crash. Is everyone alright?" Shigure asked as he came into the hallway and saw the sight before him. Keiko and Momiji had just brought the ox to his feet when the familiar Boomf sounded and Keiko found herself standing face to face with a naked Hatsuharu.

"Thank you." Hatsuharu said with an irritated expression on his face realizing that he changed back.

"KYAAAA!" Keiko screamed jumping back a good distance and falling on her behind. Quickly she brought her hands to her face. Momiji ran over to her to calm her down, but Keiko was barely aware of his presence as she sat incoherently mumbling obscenities under her breath.

"Oh my, this is bad." Shigure said stating the obvious.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later." Hatsuharu said stilling looking annoyed. "So, what are you going to do?"

"What indeed." Shigure said bringing his hand to his head and sighing. "Would it be to much to ask that you two not say anything to Akito or anyone else about this?"

"I won't say anything." Hatsuharu assured as he shifted his eyes in Momiji's direction.

"You can trust me." Momiji assured as he gently patted Keiko on the back.

"Oh good." Shigure said still holding his head. "Now that that's settled, could you see about putting your clothes back on Harukun, there is a lady present."

Later that evening Kyou returned to find that Keiko had made dinner. She had given it her best attempt to make some beef stew, but it still didn't turn out quite right. Even so Shigure, Yuki, Hatsuharu, and Momiji ate it any way.

"Gah! This stuff tastes horrible!" Kyou said nearly chocking on the stew. "How could you guys eat this-" Kyou was interrupted as a dark shadow cast over him.

"I'd like to see you do better, Kyouchan." Keiko said the fury of anger burning in her eyes as she held the pot of stew over his head ready to pour it on him.

"Damnit, your scary. I'm sorry. Come into the kitchen and I'll show you." Kyou said getting up and taking the pot from Keiko.

"Lead the way." She said following him. "Look all you needed was to add the right seasonings." They could hear Kyou say as the Kitchen door shut. Moments later they returned with the stew and it tasted much better, so much so that they almost ate the whole pot. (They had to leave some for Tohru.)

After Momiji and Hatsuharu left, Shigure returned to his work and Kyou went to bed. Yuki and Keiko convened to the living room to watch TV.

"I'm home." Tohru said as she entered. Keiko popped up and ran over to her giving her the biggest hug she could muster.

"Welcome back." She greeted in return.

"Yamadasan." Tohru uttered surprised by Keiko's sudden outburst of emotion.

"Tohru, please don't call me Yamada or san." Keiko said still holding on to her.

"Keikokun?"

"That's better."

"Keikokun, is something wrong?" Tohru asked. Keiko's face had no signs of trouble but her body was heaving and it seemed as if she wanted to cry.

Keiko looked over at Yuki who was making a rather strange face at the moment. Then Shigure came into the room.

"What's going on?" Shigure asked seeing the two girls embracing one another.

"Shiguresan, I need to talk to Tohru." Keiko said hinting that she wanted to know if it was ok for her tell Tohru what happened that day minus what happened earlier with Yuki that Shigure had yet to know about. Shigure caught her hint and nodded.

"Tohru lets go upstairs." Keiko said leading her away.

"So what are you going to do?" Yuki asked once the girls were out of earshot.

Shigure only smiled nervously.

"Don't tell me your not going to tell Akito about this. If he find out you've been keeping something like this from him I could only imagine what he'd do."

"Then I'm prepared to take all the blame." Shigure said.

"You know I'm just as much as to blame." Yuki said. Shigure looked over at his younger cousin curiously.

"Earlier today I ran into Keiko and transformed."

"Yuki…"

"I wasn't going to tell you or anyone and made her swear not to tell either. So, if Akito finds out, I am just as much to blame." Yuki admitted holding his head low.

"You feel that strongly about Keiko staying with us?"

"Yes, she is very important to me."

"Your secret lover?" Shigure asked breaking the tension and angering Yuki.

"Don't be perverted." Yuki said his eyes glowing with fury as he threw a tissue box at his mischievous older cousin who moved out of the way.

"Ah, well, I'm off to bed. Good night Yuki-kun." Shigure said getting up and stretching as he walked out of the room.

Meanwhile up in their room Keiko sat on the bed she and Tohru shared trying to figure out where to begin while Tohru waited patiently on the other side facing the girl's back.

"I don't understand." Keiko said sniffling. "Why did they agree to let me stay here if they had such a huge secret to keep? More importantly, why did you even bother to bring me here knowing about it yourself?" Keiko asked turning to face Tohru.

"They told you?" Tohru asked.

"No, well, sort of. I guess I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, you do the math. I feel like such an idiot."

"Keikokun, it's not your fault." Tohru said softly.

"I spent the whole day trying to laugh it off with Yuki and I fooled myself into thinking it will be ok, but after what happened tonight I'm not so sure. Tohru, Shigure, and Yuki may be willing to trust me, but what about Kyou and the rest of them? Do they trust me? Is this the end of my stay here?" Keiko thought to herself. "It figures leave it to me to cause trouble. My own family doesn't want me around. Why would I ever think that complete strangers would?" Starting to cry more fervent tears Keiko felt Tohru's arms wrap around her.

"Please forgive us. I'm sure no one meant to hurt you. We all just wanted to help. No one meant to make you feel like an outsider, like you didn't matter." Tohru said gently.

"Hondasan, but the truth is I am an outsider. And do I matter? In the scope of things I'm nothing and the head of their family… Somehow I get the feeling me being here could cause you all a lot of trouble."

"I don't know." Tohru stated with a slight pause. "I'm not a part of the Sohma family but they took me in. When I saw you that day, Keikokun, it reminded me of myself. I couldn't just look the other way. I couldn't pretend I didn't see another person suffering."

"So, was that all I was a charity case?"

"I didn't mean that at all."

Keiko sighted. "I know, sorry. I'm just so confused right now." Keiko said clinging to her friend. "I'm confused and scared." She admitted to herself."

Later that night Tohru lay awake next to Keiko who was only half asleep.

"Keikokun." Tohru whispered.

"Yeah?" Keiko answered sleepily.

"If you don't mind my asking, how did you end up without a home?"

"That's a nice way of putting it." Keiko said now fully awake propping herself up on her elbows.

"I'm sorry, never mind." Tohru said hurriedly.

"No it's ok. You see I came from a very wealthy family. I know it's hard to believe now, but my parents did pretty well for themselves, my mother was a model and my father was a senior partner of a huge law firm. They loved me very much and gave me everything I could ever want. The only thing they couldn't give me was a relationship with the rest of my family. My grandparents on both sides were against their marriage and disowned them so I never knew them or even met them until the day my mother and father never came home.

It was just this summer. My parents went out on their anniversary. They wanted to bring me with them, but I insisted that they go alone because it was a special night just for the two of them. I didn't bother to wait up and fell asleep in front of the TV in my room like I do every weekend. I woke up late the next day to the sound of people rummaging through the house. Members of both sides of the family were there arguing over the things in my home. I watched them in secret from upstairs and it was like watching total strangers or rather even thieves just picking up and taking what they wanted. After taking all that I could take of watching them I was going to yell out for them to stop, but I saw the police standing right there with them and understood that it must have somehow been ok for them to be going through our things like that. That's when I learned my parents were in a terrible car accident the night before and had died on the scene. Frozen I just continued to watch as those strangers continued going through our things even after the police had gone. Finally they made their way upstairs to see what they could take. I still couldn't move. I just couldn't believe my parents were gone. They just walked on past me as if I didn't exist.

Later in my parents bedroom I heard them arguing again as to which side would take me. Neither side wanted to be bothered with me and the feeling was mutual. While they continued to argue I went into my room and packed up what I could and left. They didn't even notice me leaving. I used some of the money I had to make it here and took the entrance exam to your school. Now here I am." Keiko finished lying down on her back.

"Keikokun, I'm glad I met you." Tohru said taking her hand.

"Me too." Keiko agreed drifting off to sleep.

"It's strange." Tohru thought as her mind drifted into sleep. " I remember hearing about that incident on the news; how the super model was in a fatal car accident with her husband, but the reporter never mentioned their daughter. Has it always been like that for Keiko, no one acknowledging her presence in this world except for her parents? Yet, another thing we have in common in a way. All my life I've been picked on and Keiko, I suppose all her life she's just been ignored.

I hope we can stay friends living together like this. I hope Shigure doesn't tell Akito about Keiko knowing their secret. I may have been able to stay, but if Shigure tells Akito that another "outsider" has found out about them…" In her mind Tohru remembered the day she went to see Akito. He probably would have seriously hurt her if Shigure and Yuki were not there to stop him. " I don't want to think about that." Tohru told herself as she fell asleep.

The next morning Tohru awoke bright and early (though not as early as Kyou). Looking over at Keiko she seemed so peaceful and adorable Tohru couldn't bring herself to awake the girl from her slumber. Instead she just got out of the bed and gently tucked the covers around her friend then went to prepare breakfast.

"So where's Keiko?" Shigure asked as everyone sat down to eat.

"Oh, she must still be sleeping. I'll go get her." Tohru said.

"No, you should sit down and enjoy this lovely meal you prepared for us." Shigure said as he stood up from the table. "I'll go wake her." He volunteered seeming a little too eager to take on the task.

"No you won't!" Yuki and Kyou growled leaping to their feet.

"It's ok, no one has to come get me." Keiko said coming down the stairs appearing to be very exhausted.

"Keikokun are you ok?" Tohru asked stopping in front of her and taking a good look at her face.

"I'm ok." Keiko said with a scratchy voice.

"You don't sound ok." Kyou said looking at the hunched over girl leaning on the banister of the stairs.

"You should go back to bed." Kyou instructed.

"No, I'll be fine I just need to eat something, that's all." Keiko said moving to step off of the last stair and falls into Tohru, knocking her on the floor.

Tohru put her hand on the girl's forehead and found it unusually hot. "Keikokun, is sick." She announced.

"Figures." Kyou scuffed. "This is all your fault you damn rat."

Irritated by Kyou's comment Yuki stood up and in no time flat was holding Kyou's head back as he forced stewed leeks into his mouth.

"Yuki aren't you over doing it a bit?" Shigure said sweat drops forming on the back of his head. "Anyway," he said in a more cheerful tone turning his attention away from the feuding duo, "Keikokun has been spending a lot of time with Yukikun. Being around each other so much it's understandable why she would end up catching his germs." Shigure said pointedly.

Fueled by anger Keiko founded the energy to stand up. Within seconds Shigure found himself cornered by two very sick very angry teenagers.

"What exactly are you getting at, you sick bastard!" They simultaneously yelled as they put a hurting on the mischievous dog.

After his beating Shigure left out of the house to go shopping for more medicine while Tohru and Kyou went to school.

Keiko and Yuki laid curled up on the floor on either side of the heater in silence for a good long while until Yuki spoke.

"You know I hate to admit it, but Kyou's right. It's my fault you got sick. If I hadn`t have asked to stay with me yesterday-"

"Oh, stop it already. I'm the one who cut class to come back here in the first place. These things just happen sometimes." Keiko said turning onto her other side.

"So, you're not mad?"

"No, would you like me to be?" Keiko asked sitting up.

Yuki did not respond right away feeling embarrassed. "And what about the curse?"

"What about it?" Keiko asked agitatedly.

"Nothing, never mind." Yuki said turning on his side and turning on the television.

Getting up Keiko walked over to Yuki and sat down beside him. "No, I didn't mean that. The truth is I was upset last night, but after talking with Tohru I felt much better. Everything is fine now."

"I'm glad." Yuki said with relief. "I'm glad you're not angry with us and I'm glad you're here." He said taking her hand.

"Me too." Keiko said falling asleep again and as she did her head fell over on Yuki's shoulder.

"I'm home." Shigure announced entering the house a few minutes later to find the pair sitting side-by-side asleep Keiko's head still resting on Yuki's shoulder and his head leaning against hers. Shirgure smirked at the sight. "I said I'm home!" Shigure announced again with a rised voice waking them up.

Keiko and Yuki opened their eyes to find the other staring right back. Both startled to see a pair of eyes staring back at them upon waking up the two jumped bumping heads."

"Ow!" They both said grabbing their heads at the same time.

"Oh, good your up." Shigure said suppressing a laugh. The two looked ridiculous from his point of view. Yuki and Keiko just groaned. Are you two doing any better? Shigure asked as he went over to them and felt their foreheads. "My my, you two are still quite warm. You better take some more medicine. Lucky for you I went to the pharmacy this morning-." Shigure stopped short in his sentence when he suddenly coughed.

"Looks like you've got it too, Shiguresan." Keiko teased.

"It would appear so. Guess I will be joining you two by the heater shortly." Shigure said standing when he heard the doorbell ring. "Wonder who that is?"Shigure wondered outloud. Walking over to the door Shigure opened it and saw Hatori. Immediately Shigure closed the door.

"Shigure? What are you doing? Open the door." Hatori called from outside.

"Just a minute." Shigure responded nervously running back into the living room. "Hide!" He whispered. Immediately Yuki took Keiko by the hand and ran out of the room.

"Shigure, if you don't open this door I'm still coming in." Hatori threatened.

"Coming!" Shigure called nervously. Rushing to the door he opened it greeting his cousin as if everything were fine.

"You're behaving stranger than usual." Hatori commented as he shuffled out of his shoes. Shigure laughed nervously. "What's so funny?" Hatori asked sounding as if he were angry.

"Oh, nothing. You're just so serious all the time that's all. So, why have you stopped by all of a sudden?

"Yes, well I learned from Momiji last night that Yuki was sick. I would have came right away, but Akito's been keeping me busy lately."

"Hello." Yuki greeted coming back after hiding Keiko.

"Oh, well good to see you're up and about today. I'll have a look at you in just a second." Hatori said walking past him.

"Um, Hatori where are you going?" Yuki asked catching up to him.

"If you must know the toilet." Hatori answered annoyed.

"You can't use it right now."

"And why not?"

"Because, I um, just came out of there."

"And…"

"Do I have to say it?" Yuki growled.

"Fine, I'll just use the upstairs one, now if you will excuse me." Once Hatori was gone Yuki gave a sigh of relief.

"Nice save, Yukikun." Shigure applauded. "But not so good idea to hide Keikokun in the bathroom."

"I panicked." Yuki admitted angrily.

Once Hatori returned from the restroom Yuki did his best to get rid of him by telling the doctor he was just fine, but Hatori checked his breathing and gave him a shot anyway. After finishing up Yuki Hatori turned to Shigure, who had been stifling coughs the whole time, after preparing a fresh syringe. "Your turn Shigure." He said holding up the needle. Shigure doubled back nearly falling on his backside.

"Haasan, is that really necessary, it's just a cold after all. I think you just like sticking people with that thing, especially me," Shigure added under his breath.

"Very well, then." Hatori said putting the needle away. Then turning to Yuki. "If he gets any worse call me." Yuki nodded and with that Hatori left.

Shigure gave an exasperated sigh. "I thought he'd never leave."

Yuki then stood to attention as if suddenly remembering something. "Keikochan!" He said running to the bathroom.

When Kyou and Tohru came home they found Shigure, Yuki, and Keiko all seated around the heater with red noses.

"Damnit, now you've got it too!" Kyou complained looking directly at Shigure. "I'm going to my room and I don't want any of you knocking at my door or bothering me in any way. I don't want to go catching a cold from any one of you!" He yelled just before stomping off, but sure enough later that night Kyou was down stairs with the rest of them coughing and blowing his nose leaving Tohru the only healthy one in the house to tend to all of them.

~*~

A/N: Haha, Yuki pulled a Kyou in this one. What better spot to hide a person than the bathroom? Hehe.

­­­­­­­­­­ 3;­­­­­­__________________________________

It has nothing to do with the plot:

Bootleg Omake Theater #1. (Use Your Imagination.)

­­­­­­­­­­ 3;­­­­

Kyou and Keiko had been sitting on the roof all day. The sun had set and the stars had come out. Everyone else had eaten dinner and by this time the two where so hungry their ears were ringing with the sound of their growling stomachs.

"Are you two coming down to eat?" Tohru asked finally coming up to check on them.

"No." Kyou answered to hungry to move.

"Onigiri…" Keiko said looking at Tohru not hearing a word she said.

"I wonder if it's salmon filled?" Kyou asked out loud as Tohru became a giant onigiri in his eyes.

"I don't care what it's filled with I'm going to eat it!" Keiko declared.

"Wait no! It's me Tohru. You can't eat me!"

"I didn't know onigiri could talk." Kyou said common sense eaten away by the hunger that had consumed him.

"I didn't hear anything." Keiko said looking around. "Um, where did it go?" She asked not seeing the giant onigiri (Tohru) anywhere in sight.

~*~

Author's second note:

Yeah, yeah, I know that little add on didn't make sense- it wasn't supposed to. Anywayz! Moving on. Next chapter!

Shigure and Hatori are really close friends. I don't think he'll be able to keep his new house guest a secret from him for much longer, but when Shigure tells Hatori the news will his loyalty to Akito cause him to rat out (no pun intended) his life long friend?