Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Faint ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue

 

The bitter winter air swept across pale skin, and blue hair gracefully brushed against the wind. Emotions filled the room with fear and anger. Why had he come to this planet? There was nothing here worth taking. It was just another world with nothing special about it.

 

"Sachi-sama, we have acquired new information on the culprit. Apparently, the main cause of the deaths was the scent of watermelon lip gloss. We would analyze this cause further, but nobody has been able to get close enough to the culprit to do any investigating. They've all either died or been seriously injured. We don't know how long the innocent citizens will be able to survive," called the deep voice of a blue haired man. His black eyes shimmered with unusual seriousness.

 

"You don't have to call me `Sachi-sama'. I'm your sister. And just because I'm currently in control of this planet, it doesn't mean you have to be all serious like that. Ani, it's really scary when you're serious. Especially when you're talking about watermelon lip gloss," declared the pale girl. She opened her eyes to reveal sparkling green eyes.

 

"I love watermelons…"

 

"Good. Then you can control the planet."

 

"But while you're still here, I cannot rule these people. Do you honestly trust me with an entire planet?"

 

"No. I don't trust you with the planet. And I'm going on a vacation!"

 

"But Sachi-sama, we're at war with a dangerous criminal! AND HE WEARS WATERMELON LIP GLOSS!!!!! OUR WORLD COULD BE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!"

 

"I'm going to a planet called Earth. And if you don't like it you can kiss my -"

 

"But the scar!"

 

"Ass." That was Sachi's last word on that planet before she disappeared in a cloud of red smoke.

 

The first year that Sachi spent on Earth was full of unfortunate events. Attempted murder, kidnappings, homicide, and attempted rape were among the many things that had happened. But her bad luck was about to change with one little accident…