Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ the kiss ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey tnx for your review Kakarika Seiya , I think I know what you mean by saying that you hate your French teacher, I hate mine too… he is REALLY ANNOYING, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING, he'll spend one hour yelling at us ( yes one hour I've calculated it many times) and then the 5 minutes before the bell rings he'll drawn us under a pile of homework and will say that it's because of us that we have so much homework he says 'on ne fait pas assez travailler notre cerveau' in case you don't know what it means it's 'you don't make you brains work enough' I don'T know how can we make it work if he spends all the class time yelling without reasons to yell…. Anyway NOW you all know how much I hate my French teacher. I think that I should stop talking about my French teacher before I forget about what I wanted to write in the story!.

Oh ya………. I know that at places of the story the caracthers are really out of caracter, and I'm sorry about it.

Ok now on with the STORY!!!!!

Disclaimer: forgot it , and am too lazy to chek it on my first chapters.

***************

After waiting 27 minutes on the roof ( and it was really hard to move our the things that we were bringing with us on the roof), we finally got the chance to sneak out without anyone being able to follow us.

It took us a half hour to get there, but the walk was worth it. When we arrived to destination all we were seeing was the beautiful shore, huge waves rising and bowing in front of us, it was breathtaking. I felt really proud of myself because I could see in Yuki's face that he was really pleased.

After looking at the waves, we finally decided to go and try them, it was why we went there.

For me it wasn't the only reason why we were there, for me it meant something more it was a kind of secret farewell because we may never have the chance again to be together without fighting.

And I or he or the two of us didn't want Akito to find out about the changes in our relations. I knew that if he ever learned he'll lock me earlier than it was supposed to, and he'll make Yuki's life miserable.

I was right it was the perfect place to spend my last day there with Yuki, we spent great hours surfing, it's surprising that none of us got a sunburn.

When we were to tired to continue we somehow started a water fight. We were like little kids splashing water at each other.

"I bet that I can at least beat you in splashing!" I said

"No…you CAN'T , because cats hate water…" he answered smirking.

We continued splashing for a little while. That was the first time that I really see him smiling and laughing , he's very cute when he laughs.

Then we restarted our little water fight, this is when the interesting part begins…

While splashing he pushed me and made me lose my balance, and when I was falling I grabbed his wrist making him fall with me. He landed on me! His face was pepper red, mine must've been as red. Slowly his expression changed from joking to serious.

I had the worst urge ever to kiss him, his lips seemed to be so thin but very inviting.

"Kyou…" he started "I … think… I think that you are very important to me… and…"

he stopped his sentence there, I was in shock! Was he saying that maybe he felt like me? I didn't have much time to think about it because his body leaned on mine and his face was getting closer and closer, finally after what seemed an eternity to me, our lips met.

I could feel his love for me fulgurating trough all of my body. His lips tasted so sweet, and his thin but well developed body was setting mine of fire.

When he finally broke the kiss, I was wide looking at him, more like staring at him, trying to convince myself that this wasn't a dream or anything.

His expression was so nervous, I could feel that he was waiting an answer, so I kissed him back. This time it was my turn to explore his perfect teeth.

Moments later, we finally got up from our laying position and I was glad that nobody did see us together.

We were up , AND covered in sand so we went back in the water.

Then we calmly sat in the sand, the waves were playing tag with out feet. I was the fisrt to break the silence.

"I would've never thought that you would one day talk to me, and now you've kissed me! I guess that I was pretty wrong, but I'm glad that I was wrong."

"I was thinking the same thing about you! who could've ever guessed. But now everything has changed ...and we need to think about this too are we going to tell the others about us?" he asked.

I could see the fear in his eyes when he was talking, I know that he was saying it because he was scared that Akito might find out and of his reaction.

" don't worry about it, we didn't tell them anything before lets keep it this way, we'll have no problems from Akito or anybody else and like this we will not harm Tohru or Haru or Kagura… well I mean I'll stay alive a little longer" I said.

He didn't add anything.

After watching the sun set we finally decided that it was time to go back… I must admit, we were starting to realize how hungry we were.

We slowly walked back to the house.

When we got back everyone was going crazy… :

- Tohru couldn't stop telling us how worried she was when she discovered that we were missing ( missing? He were only out for a day not for weeks!)

- Ayame was saying that he was going to call an entire esquade to search for his litlle baby brother ( sometimes I'm glad that Ayame is Yuki's brother and not mine hehehe)

- Shigure was saying that if we were missing for 30 min more he was planning to call Kagura... ( everybody knows that she can find me ANYWHERE! ANYWHERE! I know that , I've tried every hiding place possible!)

Well Hatori was like usual, looking annoyed by Ayame's and Shigure's stupid commentaries. And haru and Momiji were busy playing some video game.

I was glad that no one seemed to know that I was with Yuki all day.

While thinking of everything that happened that, on the roof, I heard footsteps and some seconds later, I saw Yuki's face showing up. He went next to me and asked me why I wasn't coming down and that it was our last day there.

I looked around to be sure before making him stop talking by a gentle kiss. After I finally broke the kiss he said with a smirking expression

" baka neko! Always interrupting people"

"don't act like you didn't like it" I answered with a grin. It was funny to make him blush.

"I think that we better come down before someone hears or sees us…" I said.

****************

hehehe I had some fun writing this, so I want to know if you had some fun reading this! So you must repeat after me………….

I ( add your full name here) WILL REVIEW MATCHOUPITCHOUNETTE'S story! ( now you must repeat it between 5 to 50 times…. Or more it depends on how much does it take you to convince yourself to take a litlle time from your life to review !)

.

..

….

…..

…….

………

………….

………………

…………………

……………………& #8230;..

……………………. .

………………..

…………….

……….

…..

..

.

STILL CONVINCING??? You should be reviewing by now! hehehe