Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ one end of meeting ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! I'm back! Sorry for not updating!!!! I had problems with my computer, and I hadn't had the time to write, but today I pent all day writing so I hope that you will find in your heart to forgive my lack of updating,

Thanks to everyone who updated, you rule guys!

Polka Dot : don't worry too much about Haru because I won't keep him jealous too much…

DarkangelWings : I tried to me this chappie smother, I don't like having one of my fav character being hurt ! tnx for the review!

Kireina : here's the update, I had a hard time this chappie and the last one, because I'm used to inventing things about sneaky things, how to tricks and things like that but I never got the chance of writing something were fear and fury are existing. I'm glad that you liked it! Tnx for the review

Mistress RinRin: tnx for the review, I've spent all my school years in a French school ( I'm in sec 4 now)

Kativa-chan : Akito won't take any actions NOW, but later he'll have his moment of revenge… *evil grin.. * I'm still deciding what he should do. Have any suggestions? *doggy eyes * I want suggestions!!! ^_^

Ronda-Silverpaw : Scary… I spent all my time under my blanked I was having the feeling of being constantly watching… oh and by the way sorry for all the mistakes in the first chapters, I try to make my grammar better, but I'm failing!!!! * starts to cry, water is everywhere…. To the world is sinking under tears… world now a big aquarium…* lately I went to read my story, and now I'm wondering how could I make so much mistakes, I would correct it I knew for sure that when we replace a chapter that the reviews don't disappear…. Anyway here's the update! Tnx for the review! Oh and by the way your story forbidden love is great!

Ok now the babbling is over

Time to say that I don't post anymore any disclaimers, it's time for people to know that those who post stories here are posting them for pleasure and not for money, if it was for money we would get copyrights first! Before publishing them somewhere!

One end of meeting

I still don't understand why I was like frozen, I couldn't move, I was scared for Yuki but it was more like I didn't want to move. I was hoping that everything would be okay…

"no… please…" Yuki whispered, he was shaking. By the looks he was going to have an attack… and I had his inhaler, I had brought it in case.

" well, well, well… now you are even saying please… if I go on like this you would at last obey me…" Akito said thinking.

Yuki, was pale, his breathing was difficult…

And then came the asthma attack!

I knew that if I would've walked in, Yuki would be in ever worse situation than then, so I went to see Hatori, I had the run of my life.

"HATORI!!!!!!!!!! YUKI!! It's Yuki!" I yelled.

"Calm down, and tell me what happened" he said

"he's having an attack! In …In.. Akito's room! Go quick!" I said before giving him the inhaler.

Quickly Hatori went in that room, and took Yuki to his office, in which I was hiding because he was followed by Akito…

"Hatori, make him be okay. I don't wish to see him the way he is now!" the clan's head said in a low but firm voice.

It was like an order, like if he didn't think that what he had done what wrong. I was raging inside the closet in which I had hid.

The second that Akito left the room, I came out.

"will he be alright?" I asked him, Yuki was motionless, and he didn't seem to be even breathing.

"yes, don't worry, he is very weak, he is sleeping but he'll wake up in an hour or so, you can stay with him if you want, Akito won't come back" he said

I went on the sort of hospital bed that Yuki was on and leaned next to him, he was in my arms at last, no one could hurt him now.

I was feeling so bad, it was mostly because of me that Yuki ended up like that, if he hadn't tried to defend me, Akito maybe wouldn't have got violent!

But one part of me was happy, that at last he was trying to stand for himself.

"Mmm…" I heard him mumble

"shhh… don't move you need to rest, you almost died there you know?" I whispered in his ear. Then I started to kiss ear lobe, his neckline was starting to look really appealing…

"Kyou? Mmm… stop that, someone might see us." He said not opening his eyes.

"if … you insist… but as soon as we'll be alone you'll be mine!" I said with a grin.

I spent some time talking to Yuki, basically asking him why he tried to defend me.

Then Hatori came back into the room to check on Yuki.

"what are you going to tell Shigure? He will be skeptical about why Kyou followed Yuki… I hope that you know that… oh and by the way Shigure is coming back today with Ayame, so be prepared to see a nurse'Aya staying some days with you…" he said. His tone was normal like always but I could swear that for a second I saw his lips form somewhat of a smile…

"WHAT???!!!???" we yelled at the same time…we had so much time together that we had forgot that Tohru and Shigure even existed…

As really came into my head, I realized that our sweet time together would end that day, because we wouldn't be alone anymore... and I really didn't want that. But we still couldn't tell everyone yet.

"I think that you should be able to stand up now, do you wish to try Yuki?" Hatori asked.

I helped Yuki, to stand and then he tried to walk, to my surprise after a few seconds he seemed to be okay, so we slowly went back to Inu's house ( an: for those who don't know Inu, is the name that furuba uses sometimes for Shigure, I think, it means dog)

When we came back, we saw that we had to make a big clean up… because there were clothes a little everywhere, the candles that were on the table the night before that were still there… and knowing how observatif Shigure was we simply had to clean. To make sure there was no evidence about what had happened while he wasn't there…

Then we entered Shigure's room… we to see that our little gift for him was still there… I wonder how would he react to see big fat pigs in his homosexual donjon as he calls it.

At that moment the perfect idea stricked me….definitely he would get his revenge… but now we had to go trough Tohru's room to find one special phone number…in less than 10 minutes everything was set, now we had to go to Ayame's shop while he wasn't there, we needed Mine-chan's (a/n: umm… I hope that it is the name of Ayame friend who works with him in his shop, I forgot her name, but I THINK that it is Mine-chan but I'm not sure, so if it isn't pretend that her real name is written ..) to help us a little bit.

This time Shigure was going to really get it, I only hoped that when Tohru would come back she wouldn't be too freaked out… after all it was concerning 2 people she knew very well.

********

muhahahaha….you'll have to wait for next chappie to know about the plan… ¨^-^¨

do you have any ideas of what they should do for revenge? Or does someone guess what I've planned for Shigure?

The answer is …. EVERYONE will try to guess in the review they'll be posting!