Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ a planning ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey!!! I know I didn't update in a long time, and I promise that it won't become an habitude, it's just that I'm having big problems with schedule cuz I have exams and swimming competition coming up , it's the last of this season, I got me going crazy for a while.  But I'll try to write more, for the next chappie and the story is starting to come to and end I plan maybe 3-4 more chapters, but I still don't know if the ending will be a happy one or a sad one.

 

It will be your choice

 

 

Thnx for the ppl who reviewed… but I was shoked to see tha I only got 3 reviews for chappie 18! I got used to more response from you guys!

 

 

Here it gows

 

A game of planing

 

 

He was spying; he was spying on them, all day long.

 

He was glad, he knew that once and for all Akito would be so mad at them that he'll pay more attention to him, that he'll punish them both really hard.

 

He was only obeying Akito's commands after all; know everything that Yuki is doing, and what he was seeing Yuki doing was 'betraying his God'. He wanted to make sure that Yuki would pay for that, how dare he? Betray his master when he knows that all his master ever sees or says is him? He thought.

 

He thought that Akito would finally be mad at Yuki and Kyou, and that they will have to pay for their actions, and that then he would only see him, the only one that was loyal from the start, that he wasn't as emotionless as he seemed.

 

 

He didn't stay much longer there; after all he needed to show the pictures!

 

***** Later at the main house****

 

"Where were you?" Akito asked him, he wasn't pleased.

 

"I was taking some information,» he answered.

 

"Oh.. and what pictures?" Akito said,  his anger had vanished, now he was curious.

 

He smiled, it was rare to see him smile, and Akito knew that he would be having great information about what's going in Shigure's house.

 

Akito  took he pictures from him, then took a look on them.

 

He went berserk.

 

He wasn't expecting that!

 

"how… how DARE THEY? They think that I will never find out?" Akito was yelling now, his face has lost all color, and was white. He was thinking, about what he should do.

 

"Closer, my dear, my only, faithful one, come here Kureno, this way you'll understand better my plan, and will help me make it ever worst for them and better for us… they do need to be punished? Don't they?…hahahahaha" he ended it all up with his cynical laughter

 

Kureno ( a/n: he is the one who was taking pictures I thought that you would have guessed but you were all WRONG ^.^) came closer to Akito after all, he was the most interested one is all of this.

 

" let's see, we want Yuki all alone don't we?, we do. Now what has he been afraid of all of his life? Rejection, so why don't we mess a little…..and the monster! The hideous creature that is Kyou, we want him to suffer, and that girl too we'll make them both suffer… we will make the creature betray my rat!" he said, getting excited.

 

"yes, Akito ,everything will go as you plan, but how will you get the cat to betray the rat?" Kureno asked his god.

 

 

"I see that you are smart, this is the girl's part, we will make sure that the cat will have no other choice that to tell Yuki that he loves the girl and that he was only taking revenge on the rat, and then my Yuki will be heartbroken,  and I will get him to obey me like before, he would come live here once again" he answered.

 

Kyreno didn't know anymore if he should be pleased or not but that news, everything wasn't going exactly like he had planned…. He wanted Akito to hate Yuki to forget about him, but somehow it all turned to Akito planning to get closer to Yuki.

 

 

……………………& #8230;…

 

 

 i know it's short but it's good place to end,

 

I have something to say to a reviewer, don't tell me that Yuki and Kyou are blood related because they aren't…. they say that they are cousins because of the curse, their parents aren't family…

Ok now that that's said, you have time to review and tell me how exactly will they pressure Kyou… I have my idea but it's drastic…   and next chappie will be mostly about Tohru and Shigure,