Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Gang girl ❯ First love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

InuGirl: HEY! My first fan fic and I'm lovin' it!

Kyo: you haven't even started it, baka.

Yuki: Don't talk to Mrs. InuGirl like that, baka neko.

Kyo: What did you say, kuso nezumi?!

Yuki: You heard me.

InuGirl: now be quiet before I use my great authoress powers to make you!

Yuki & Kyo: Yes Ma'am.

InuGirl: By the way, Yuki gets Tohru and Kyo gets Mae, or will Haru?

Kyo: Why do I get the Goth queen?

Mae: Who are you calling Goth queen, carrot top?

Kyo: YOU!

InuGirl: SHUT UP!

Mae& Kyo: Okay.

InuGirl: Kyo, tell everyone about the disclaimer thingy.

Kyo: WHY ME?!

InuGirl: **PULLS OUT MAGIC PENCIL** because I can make you suffer greatly if you don't.

Kyo: Fine. InuGirl doesn't own any of the fruits basket characters (except Mae) or any restaurants. See does own the songs and her own bands name. NO COPING!!!! Thank Kami she doesn't own me!

InuGirl: I heard that! On to the story... by the way, this is an AU! ENJOY!

Kyo: 0_o

Yuki: -_-

At Sohma's house

"This is our 1 year anniversary since we started dating, Yuki! Now we're off to our last year of high school in a month!" Tohru chirped while making breakfast.

"Why yes it is." Yuki replied.

"What shall we do today, Yuki?" Tohru asked.

"Ummm…. How about we…. Go to…. The park?" He asked.

"Oh, shoot, we can't. I have to go to the airport to pick up my cousin. She's coming in at 1:00 pm, plus, she's from America!" Tohru said as she looked at the clock. It was 12:17 noon.

"Well, I guess I should get going. Do you and Kyo want to come?" she asked as Kyo walked in.

"I would but I don't know about the baka neko." Yuki said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, KUSO NEZUMI?!" Kyo yelled.

"Calm down, Kyo. We were talking and wondered if you want to come to the airport to pick up my cousin. Do you?" Tohru hurried before he could start yelling again.

"Sure." Kyo answered under his breath.

"Okay! Let's go!" Tohru yet again chirped. (Sounds like a little bird!)

At the airport

"Okay, she should be out any minute." Tohru stated.

"How will we know which one is her, Mrs. Honda?" Yuki asked.

"We exchanged pictures before she came in the mail." Tohru answered.

"YO, Tor!(Tohru's new nickname)" a girl with long black hair pulled up in a ponytail yelled. Surrounding her black baggy pants showing part of her white boxers (yes, boxers) where about 20 chains. She had a black tank top that showed a little of her pierced belly button. She had a silver Walkman playing what sounded like Pink and had black shoes on.

"Who's the carrot top and mop head?" She asked Tohru.

"The red head is Kyo and the gray haired is Yuki. Yuki, Kyo, this is my cousin Mae. She will be living with us for two months." Tohru said before either could reply.

"Hey! If I have to live with Goth Queen, I want two houses!" Kyo yelled.

Just then there was a yell and somebody run past Mae and pushed her over.

"That man has my purse!" A lady screamed.

"Heh, not for long, lady." Just like that Mae got up, tackled the guy, punched him about 10 times, and returned the purse to the lady. By that time the guy was unconscious and bloody.

"Thank you young lady." The women said.

"No prob." Mae said with a little smirk.

She walked over to the thief and kicked him hard one more time and sat on him waiting for somebody to say something.

"Goth queen did good, eh carrot top?" Mae said and then laughed.

At Sohma House

`We're home!" Tohru yelled to an apparently empty house.

"I wonder where Shigure is." She said to herself.

"It's not good to talk to yourself in public, Tor." Mae said.

"Back off, Gothy. She can do whatever she wants." Kyo said as he gave a scowl.

"What did you say, carrot top?" Mae retorted.

"Guys, please stop!" Tohru pleaded.

"I'm HOME!" Shigure yelled.

When he entered the room the four teenagers were in he asked, "Now, who is this lovely black rose?"

"Kuso pervert." Kyo said as he hit Shigure over the head.

"I don't need a carrot helping me, baka. Oh, shoot; I got to go to band practice. BYT TOR!" Mae said as she turned to walk out.

"Tor, you want to come?" she asked as she turned around "Please?"

"Sure. What about Kyo and Yuki?" Tohru asked.

"Whatever." She said. Then they all walked out.

As they were walking into a alleyway a rat scurried by.

"Where are we?" Tohru asked.

"At the hideout." Mae said as they walked up to a door. She entered and they heard someone say, "Yo, Mae's here. Everyone get to the positions! Lai Lai, drums, Nanami, bass, Zana, lead guitar. NOW!" All the girls scrambled into positions as Mae walked up.

"Well, hi to you too." She said sarcastically.

The girl that appeared to be Nanami asked, "Yo, but who's da' peeps behind ya?"

"Cousin, personal idiots, and cousin's bf." Mae answered pointing to each one of them.

"Well, let's start practice." Another girl said. "Okay dokay!" Mae said and walked onto stage to get here mic ready. "Let's start with `Save Me', okay?" Mae asked.

"Yep." Every one asked.

Mae got ready and the girl at the drums counted off. Mae and Nanami sang:

//: God save me,

Let me live,

Have mercy,

I'll give://

Nanami broke off and now Mae was the only one singing.

Pull the shades,

Do that thing,

Give me a chance,

I'm in a pain

All sang.

//(Chores)://

You're to late,

I'm to scared,

He took me in,

And now we're paired

//:(Chores)://

Everybody except Mae and Nanami sang. Mae sang like an angel, Kyo thought. AHHH! Bad thought, bad thought!

Blinding light,

Pure darkness,

Very different,

And yet the same

//:(Chores)://

They ended.

Tohru Clapped. "Wow, Mae! That was so good! What's your band's name?" she finished. "Abounded Innocence." She answered. "Mae, guess what?" Zana asked. "What? Chicken butt!" Mae joked. "No, seriously, we're in the BATTLE OF THE BANDS!" Zana yelled as she ran up with everyone else and hugged her. They all were happy. Some were crying of joy and others (like Mae) were calling people, pizza, and a bunch of other things for a party!

After party

People were lying everywhere. Some people were still talking (Kyo, Mae, Nanami, Tohru, Yuki only) and suddenly Mae tripped into Kyo's arms. Surprisingly there was no POOF or no grumpy talking cats, only Mae lying on top of a stunned and blushing Kyo. Yuki and Tohru gasped. "Oh my Kami!" Tohru said under her breath. Mae got up and blushed. "S-sorry, Kyo." Mae said. Then Kyo hugged Mae again, and yet no POOF. "Holy Kami. Kyo, we have to go home with the girls now to tell Shigure." Yuki said as he grabbed Tohru. Kyo grabbed a very stunned, blushing, and confused Mae.

At Sohma House

Shigure had called Hatori already and sat the teens on the couch to wait. Mae was now very confused and mad because carrot top purposely hugged her. Why is nobody talking? Why did Kyo hug me? Why am I BLUSHING! She thought. Then the doorbell rang. Shigure went to answer. You could hear him talking until he got to the living room. A adult with dark brown hair that covered what seemed to be a scar came in. Following him were two kids, one seemed to be her age the other younger. The younger one had blond hair and big brown eyes. The one estimated to be here age had black and white hair and grayish eyes. They just stood at the door staring at her cloths, then finally her face. She could tell her face was turning beat read when the adult said, "I am Hatori, this is Momiji, and that is Hatsuharu. Call him Haru if you want. Shigure, you called and-" he was cut off when Momiji jumped on top of Mae, bringing her to the ground. She just stared up and the finally asked, "Why d-did you do that now?" "I heard when one of us hugged you, we didn't turn into animals, and it was true." Momiji said clinging to Mae as if she was his mother. She had to laugh. Turned into animals, do they think I'm crazy? Do they think I'm an idiot or something? She was getting mad now. Unfortunately she was pulled back into the real world by a prick of her skin and noticed Hatori was drawing blood from her. "What in the name of Kami are you doing?" she yelled as she jerked her arm away from Hatori. "What does it look like he's doing?" Haru said. At the party Tor had told her about some of her "friends". It turned out Haru had a split personality, or Black and white. Mae thought he was turning black. Shoot, last thing I need is split boy turning black. "Let me explain, okay?" Hatori asked. "Hai." Mae answered. After explanations were explained, and questions answered, Mae finally understood the Sohma's, or so she hoped. "You will soon have to see Akito, the head of the family. He will decide what to do." Hatori finished. "Okay… but one more question." She hesitated. "Yes?" Haru pushed. "Is he nice?" Mae asked. "It all depends." Hatori answered. "What's that mean? It was a yes or no question? YES OR NO?" she prodded. "You heard him." Haru answered. "Well that's a crappy answer." Mae said under her breath. "I heard that." Haru added as they left. "Good." She said before going into the kitchen to get some grub.

1 week before school

It was decided (or Mae's mother and father begged) that Mae would stay for a year of high school. She was in the same class as Tohru. "Hey, Tor, Can we go shopping for school supplies today?" Mae asked. "Oh, I'm sorry, Yuki and I are going on a date. You should ask Kyo. He's on the roof." Tohru said getting on a sundress that matched her Teal eyes. "Okay." Mae said as she walked out of Tohru's room. She got a ladder, sat it up by the roof and climbed up to see Kyo taking a nap. She crawled up by him and whispered in his ear, "It's me, Tohru. Let's go out on a date. Just you and me." Then she nipped Kyo's ear. Kyo woke up blushing. He looked at her. "Don't do that!" he yelled. "But it worked." She said almost falling of the roof from laughing so hard. Kyo grabbed her by the waist before this happened and incidentally pulled to hard and they both fell face to face on the roof. They lay there quite awhile. Then they heard Tohru yelling, "Be back later." They still didn't move. "Kyo, want to go shopping for school supplies?" Mae asked him. "Sure." He answered. Yet they still laid the way they were. Then Kyo put his hand on top of her head, slowly lowering it so their lips met. Then they kissed. Just then somebody came up on the Ladder. They both looked, breaking their first kiss. It was Hatsuharu.

InuGirl: Would this be considered a cliffhanger?

Kyo: How about I hang Haru off a cliff (get it cliff Hanger)

Haru: I would love to see you try! *Turns black*

Kyo: Well, at least I've got Mae.

Haru: Not for long.

Kyo: Yo, InuGirl, who gets Mae?

InuGirl: I'm not telling.

Mae: Why am I the prize? What about Tohru? Well, whatever… BYE!!!