Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Gang girl ❯ Okay, another kiss?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

InuGirl: Hey! I have the day off so I'll write another chapter! Hope you like it and thank you to: fangirlofinuyasha

Black kitten

Kyo: Do I have to say the disclaimer?

Mae: Yes.

Kyo: NO WAY GOTH QUEEN!

Mae: hey, you kissed me!

Kyo: DID NOT!

Mae: DID TOO!

InuGirl: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Mae and Kyo: yes ma'am

InuGirl: Kyo, say it.

Kyo: fine. InuGirl doesn't own any of the fruits basket characters or the songs.

Mae: that wasn't so hard, now was it, carrot top?

Haru: *hugs Mae*

Mae: *sigh* YUKI!

Yuki: yes?

Haru: YUKI! *hugs Yuki*

Mae: Thank you Yuki! Now lets get on with the story!

"H-haru...um.. what`s up..?" Mae asked as she got up, blushing.

"The sky." He said as he climbed down the ladder. Mae followed after him, but instead of climbing down the ladder, she jumped, landing on her feet. She grabbed his shoulder, whirling him around. "Haru, look at me. You did not see that. That did not happen." Mae stated. Kyo was listening to this, seeing what she would do. "Mae, I don't know why I'm hurt, or why I feel like pounding that baka into the ground, all I know is I saw you two kissing." Haru said as he touched her cheek. "ARGH! STOP IT!" Mae yelled as she ran. 'This is why my mom told me to stay away from boys. She was right!' Mae thought this as she ran. She looked up to see her favorite store in America, but in Japan. "Oh my god! They have a 'Hot Topic' here to?" She said to herself. "Maybe this will get my mind off of those... those...ARGH!" She went into the store. An hour later she was carrying out 2 big bags of stuff. She smirked as she said, "Well.. I still have enough for my school supplies.. hopefully.." She then decided to go back to the house and lock herself in her room in till Tohru got back. When she got there, the house was empty. "hmm.. I wonder where the carrot top and split boy are.. well... whatever!" She said this as she got up to her room. When she got there, she noticed two letters on her door. "Wha..?" she asked her self. She read the first one.

Mae-

I'm sorry about the kiss thingy. ( 0_o this so does NOT sound like Kyo..) Let's just forget that even happened.. Okay?

Signed,

Kyo

"Well.. that was.. uh.. nice." She said as she opened the other one.

Dear Mae,

Where were ya?! We were lookin' everywhere for ya! Well.. dat kuso hentai.. I think his name is Shigure or somethin' like dat.. he said he would give dis to ya as soon as ya got back. Call us later!

Love forever,

Lai Lai, Nanami, and Zana

"I'll call them once I put this stuff away." She said to herself.

Mae went into her room only to find Haru laying on her bed. He looked as if her was sleeping, but his eyes were stuck on a picture of her and her old boyfriend, Daisuke.

"H-haru, what are you doing in my room?" she asked.

"Waiting for you." he continued. "I wanted to say sorry about the whole thing. Like you said, it never happened." he finished. He got up and started toward her. He smirked. `Maybe this is black Haru.. not good.. I'm all alone..' she thought. She walked out of the door way, thinking that is why he was walking towards her. He changed directions and this time he pinned her to the wall.

"I want a kiss like Kyo got, haven't you heard of sharing?" He asked, pressing his hip against hers.

"Haru! Sto.." she was cut off in mid sentence, by Haru. He pressed his mouth against hers. He opened her mouth with his thumb on her chin, not that it mattered much. His tongue slipped into her mouth and explored it. Needing air, they broke. Mae, not knowing what to do, looked at him. "H-haru?" He smirked and walked out of the room. Just then the phone rang. She picked up. "Moshi Moshi." she answered. "Hello, is this Mae?" the voice asked. "Hai, this is. Who is this?" she asked. She was still shaken up by the kiss. "This is Daisuke. I'm in Japan." he said.

InuGirl: Wow.. that's.. uh.. interesting

Mae: Okay, will there be more guys forcing me to kiss them?

InuGirl: Maybe

Mae: *gets out a sledge hammer* I think not.

InuGirl: HARU! KYO! YUKI! HELP ME!

Kyo and Haru: Nope.

Yuki: fine.. *sigh* I'll help you. *grabs Mae and ties her down* there.

Mae: Jdjf Mdfasdf dfas. (or in English: please review this! reviews = next chappy!)