Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ His Perfect Gift ❯ His Perfect Gift ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
HIS PERFECT GIFT
A Fruits Basket Dare Fic

Written by Miyu, Vampire Princess


Author's Note:
This is a short ficlet and I apologize in advance. No lemon either, although there's a hint (and I mean hint) of lime. Standard Disclaimer follows the story. ^^ Enjoy!




"You wouldn't say that if you knew where I bought it from"

"Bought? Tai--!"

"Ah-ah. When we're alone like this, you should call me Ayame."

"Ayame-san is so generous. You...didn't make this?"

"Nope. I paid a heavy yen for it."

"Really Ayame-san. You shouldn't have."

"I should have and I did."

"It's exquisite!"

"Of course it is! *pout* But not as exquisite as me, ne Mine?"

"Hai, Ayame-san."

"Ne, let me put it on you. I want to see how it looks."

Mine acquiesced, handing him the box in which he'd given her just moments before. She should be used to receiving gifts from him by now, but their relationship was still new and she hardly had the money to spend on gifts for him. If it bothered him, he didn't say.

"Turn around. Good girl. Now just hold still."

Carefully she turned her back to him. The soft, satin sheets slid around her skin as she moved. She loved the feel of it against her, although Ayame's skin didn't feel much different from the sheets, and she loved that too.

Pulling the blankets up to cover her naked form, Mine tilted her head forward, then backward as Ayame lifted his hands and placed them in front of her. When he was finished, she looked down at the new gift around her neck with a sort of awe. Ayame only smiled.

"It looks beautiful on you, Mine. I knew it would." He snuggled back under the covers, reveling the warmth left behind by their previous lovemaking. He'd been debating on when to give her the gift. His perfect gift. It had been sitting in his bedside drawer for nearly a week! He simply couldn't wait any longer!

Mine laid back down, lying on her side so she faced her newfound love. They'd only been seeing each other for a few months. It was all new to her, but Ayame was taking very good care of her. Very good care of her indeed.

She fingered the necklace as it settled at the base of her throat, her eyes heavily lidded as if sleep were going to take over. "Ayame-san, may I ask...why a snake charm?"

Ayame grinned, pulling her as close to him as he dared. Comfortable, he sighed happily. "Because I am the snake, and YOU are the charmer, Mine."

She sighed contentedly, her eyes closing fully. "That's *yawn* a strange analogy."

Ayame simply nodded, closing his eyes as well. "I'll explain it later. I promise."

And with that, they both fell asleep.


~FIN~

DISCLAIMER:
Fruits Basket is owned by Natsuki Takaya/HAKUSENSHA - TV TOKYO - NAS - Fruba Project and licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd (for distribution in the USA). All copyrights go to them and not me. All characters are used here without permission. Please do not sue. I have no money, although I would be happy to give away my bills. ^_^