Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ I was gone now I'm back ❯ A new look ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I left off where Daieki had just defeated Yuki and her room finally got finished and soon it will be her first day of high school.
 
Well tomorrow is my first day of high school, and I'm starting to get used to life in the Sohma house. Torhu insists on making me breakfast, lunch, and dinner but I know better than to accept anything thing from her.
 
Begin flashback…
 
“Daieki are you sure you don't want any breakfast.”
“I can make my own, and I did, so bye.”
“Just eat it Damn it!” Kyo said
“Well if you insist.” I went over to the fridge and grabbed some leeks “Here how fresh are these!”
“Ah, Daieki you can take the leeks out now, he passed out.” Shigure said
“When did you get here?” Yuki asked
“As soon as Daieki shoved the leeks in his mouth.”
 
End flashback…
 
It's late afternoon and I've been out all day getting my hair done. I got my hair laired from the bottom of my ear down and one strip on each side of my head in the front died blue.
“I wonder what their reaction will be.” I said to myself as I slide open the door “I'm home.” I walked into the kitchen and saw the usual sight, Torhu cooking dinner, Kyo and Yuki watching her, and Shigure starring into space with that blank look on his face. “I said I'm home!” Now all eyes were on me.
“What the hell did you do to your hair!” Kyo asked
“You like it? I though since I live in a new house, have a new last name, and I'm going to a new high school, I though why not get a new look.”
“No its ugly as hell!”
“I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that.”
“To scared to fight me!”
“No, I just feel like saving you from total and complete humiliation.”
“Ha.” Yuki smirked
“You say somthin you damn rat!”
“Yes I think I did you stupid cat.”
“I'm gonna kill you!” Kyo said as he jumped up with fists in the air
“Sing a new would you.” Yuki responded not even getting up
“AAAHHH!” Kyo lunged
And in the middle of the lunge Torhu said
“Dinner.”
“Lets eat I'm so hungry!” Shigure whined
While everyone was eating I remembered that Shigure hadn't returned my mini-skirts for longer ones yet.
“Hey, Shigure You know school starts tomorrow for me and you haven't gotten my new skirts yet.”
“Whats wrong with the ones you have now?” he asked
I cringed with anger. “Well for one I don't wear mini-skirts. Frankly I don't wear skirts at all but it's the uniform. So WHEN do you PLAN on GETTING my NEW skirts!”
“Can you not yell during dinner.” Yuki said
“Hey you stay out of this rat boy.”
“I don't see the problem you should just wear the damn things.” Kyo said
“Shut the hell up Kyo.”
“What the hell did you say to me bitch?” Kyo said standing up with fists in the air for the second time today
“You heard me!” Now I was standing up
“Umm… Kyo, Daieki… maybe you should.” Torhu said
“Shut up bitch!”
“Don't talk to Miss Honda like that!” Now Yuki was standing up
“Ya you're the only bitch here!” Kyo said
“YOU KNOW I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY BUT YOU TWO BASTEREDS RUINED IT, AND I'LL MAKE YOU BOTH PAY FOR THAT.” I lunged in for a punch at Kyo a hit. Now it was Yuki's turn. Once again he proved to be a good opponent but no match for me.
`Now that dinner is ruined I'll be going to work.” I said to Shigure and Torhu the last two conscious in the room
“You work!” Torhu asked
“Ya, I'm a waitress, now I'll be going.”
 
Early the next morning:
I realized I had no clothes to wear since that damn Shigure didn't get me my new uniform. So I walked into Yuki's room and woke him up.
“Hey Yuki, Yuki wake up.” I whispered while I gently shook him. But he just rolled over.
“Hey Yuki Torhu's been hospitalized.”
“Miss Honda!” He said sitting stright up in his bed.
“What happened to her? IS she ok?” Yuki questioned
“She's fine, she's in her bed sleeping.” I saw the puzzled look on his face “Huh, I lied. I needed to get you up to ask you if I can borrow your school uniform.”
“Why?”
“Because that damn perverted Shigure didn't get me longer skirts.”
“No I mean why ask me.”
“Well Kyo would be closer to my size but he would never let me live it down. So can I borrow I pair of pants?”
“Sure wait out in the hall.”
I walked outside into the hall and waited.
“I can't believe I'm resorting to asking Yuki for his uniform, I hate this house.”
A few minuets later Yuki came out.
“Here you go.”
“Thanks Yuki, I.. ah.. I.. owe you one.” I said the owe you part quiet. “I'll see you at school.”
“Ok, I'm going back to bed.”
Time to get ready.
 
See what happens when Daieki goes to school in volume #6
 
I would like to use this space to thank muhahahahhahah for the kind review that made me write even more than I already do.