Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ I was gone now I'm back ❯ Lessons with Hatori ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I left off where Daieki was going with Hatori.
 
Daieki is in the car with Harori driving towards the main house to receive anger management classes.
“This sucks.”
“Well, if you could just control your temper.”
“I can control my temper! I don't have anger issues!”
“My point exactly. And you know it's not healthy to be harboring all that anger and stress.”
“So what? I already don't eat fruits or vegetables. So what's a little stress?”
“My point is as a physician you can get pretty sick.”
“I rather take my chances.”
“Ah we're here.”
Hatori pulled his car into the gate and parked his car.
“Lets go.”
Daieki and Hatori are in the room where they will have the lesson. Daieki looks around and sees a strange picture of a strange lady.
I wonder who this is? I'll have to ask him some time. I mean what the hell I'll be coming here 3 days a week for god knows how long.
Hatori sat down on a chair with a piece of paper attached to a brown clipboard.
“So lets begin.”
He motioned for Daieki to sit on a small purple mat placed to the side of him.
“How do you like living in Shigure's house?”
“Yes.”
“What?”
“Yes.”
“What kind of answer is “yes”?”
“Yes.”
“I get your game. Every time I ask you a question you are going to say yes. Am I right?”
“No.”
“Ahh. You do know every thing you say here IS confidential.”
“Ya right! As soon as this class is over you're going to go and tell your precious Akito every thing I said! And when he questions me I'll deny it and punch him so hard it'll kill him!”
“No, that's not true.”
“Like hell it isn't!”
“Alright calm down.
“I am calm.”
“Okay you're calm. But I promise, Akito doesn't even know we are having this lesson.”
“Really?”
“Yes. So you have issues with Akito?”
“Ya, and 1 other person.”
“Who?”
“Torhu.”
“Really I can understand Akito, but Torhu?”
“Ya, I despise her.”
“Oh. Would you like to tell me about it?”
“Sure why the hell not. Well first of all I can't stand the way she apologizes for everything! Even things she didn't do! Like yesterday Kyo spilt the last of the milk and she said sorry for not buying another carton when she went shopping! And I also can't stand the way she dresses! I mean it should be illegal to wear skirts that short! And that perv Shigure tried to make me wear on. Like hell I would wear one of those short things. Also she is such an airhead! She is so stupid she can't even tell when a guy likes her! AAAGGGHHH! Plus what annoys me the most is the way everyone feel's so flippin' sorry for her.” Now Daieki was up and pacing around the floor. “I mean ya her parents died, but as far as I know they died loving her! My parents are hell's know where and having a great life without me! I mean that's why they gave me up right? To have a good life without me? Well I have to live every single day with the painful memories of the past I'm trying to forget, and the thought that there're going die knowing the gave up a kid cause they didn't love her! And they don't give a shit! If I ever saw them again I would probably go and jump off a cliff!”
“So you're jealous?”
“Hell no! Did I say that! I said I was annoyed!”
“Alright continue.”
“Fine! And I think I'm a little jealous about one thing.”
“What?”
“If you tell anyone, I'll rip your tongue out of you throat wrap it around your neck and choke you with it. Got IT!”
“Yes. I won't tell a soul.”
“Good cause have no doubts that I won't do that to ya cause I will.”
“I know.”
“Alright here I go. I guess I'm jealous that Kyo spends all this time with Torhu and likes to be around her. I mean when I heard I was going to be meeting Kyo again and living with him for about 10min I had the intelligence of Torhu to think we could just pick up where we left off when we were kids. I mean he changed so much! I admit that I liked liked him when I was little, and I guess I hoped things could still be the same after all these years. But my hopes were crushed. And not a day goes by that I think I was better off never seeing him again. Not a day goes by that I think if that damn Akito didn't waste his one good deed on me, and told my adoptive parents that they couldn't keep me, my life would be happier! Sure the pain of being givin up to the adoption agency would come but it would heal. But these wounds will never heal. As long as I feel the way I do, have the memories I do, I will never heal.”
Tears began to fall down Daieki's cheeks. Hatori got off his chair and walked over to Daieki and put his hand on her head.
“I had no idea. Well I want you to know I will always be here for you.”
Begin Flashback:
“Aunty Taylia where are we going today?”
“To the park sweetheart.”
“Really!”
“Yes.”
“Cool.”
“Dai.”
“Ya?”
“I want you to know something.”
“What?”
“I will always be here for you.”
“Ahh. Okay I'll always be here for you too.”
”I love you so much Dai.”
“I love so much too Aunty!”
End Flashback.
“She said that to me.”
“Who?”
“My Aunt Taylia-the only person who ever loved me.”
“Oh where is she?”
“She died on my 6th birthday. Some birthday present huh?”
“I'm sorry.”
“In my life I had only two people who cared for me. Ones dead and the other has changed so much I don't even know who he is anymore.”
Bring, Ring, Bring
“Well our hour-and-a-half is up.”
“Really?”
“Yes. Now dry your tears.”
Hotori pulled out a handkerchief.
“Now sit on your mat and take five deep breaths.”
“Alright.”
Daieki took the breaths.
“How do you feel?”
“Actually great! I feels so good to let some of those emotions out!”
“Alright now I'll bring you home.”
“Fine. Oh and Hatori thanks. And I trust you, you're the 1 Shoma I can confide in.”
“Your welcome.”
 
That's was a good chapter! See what happens in the next volume when Daieki gets home and receives a strange letter.